Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

With a Broken Heart (tags: anyone)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

With a Broken Heart (tags: anyone) Empty With a Broken Heart (tags: anyone)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Odette escaped from Phoebus's home on Angus and couldn't stop the flow of tears as she was borne away. I'm so stupid....how could he understand? She angrily wondered as Angus galloped into the woods, it was so dark that Odette knew one misstep could easily throw her at the speed they were going. She didn't care though and urged him on faster, she just wanted to get away from all the hearbreak...no one understands she thought angrily. She was so upset she never saw how Angus suddenly changed course too fast and before she knew it she was airborne. She landed in a roll and winced as one of her knife's stabbed her through the wrist. "Real brilliant Odette." She grumbled as she painfully sat up to examine how bad the injury was.
    Odette
    Odette

With a Broken Heart (tags: anyone) Empty Re: With a Broken Heart (tags: anyone)

Post  Odette Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 pm

(Ooc soo bored, I'm just making random posts)
    Odette grimaced as she saw how far in the knife had gone, "Oh great...just what I need to add for the list of things gone wrong today." She growled as she yanked the knife out with a little cry of pain. She stared down at the bloody knife in her hand and dropped it so that she could apply pressure on her bleeding wrist. She tore off some of the hem of her skirt to make a make-shift bandage and pressed down on it. Her vision was starting to dot up and if she hadn't been sitting down she would have collapsed. "I'm such an idiot." She said out loud as more tears fell.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:40 am

(Yo! Hope Esme's alowed to comfort her xD ot try at least.. xP)

Esmeralda sighend, today ahdn't gone that well for her. Almost no money whatsoever... Aw well, she could wait for food until morning before bthering one of her uncles.
    Hearing a cry of pain futher inside the woods she panicked a little hurried her way over.
    "Hey! Are you ok?! Omg no you're not!" she gasped and kneeled down beside Odette, taking her bleeding wrist gently. Without a word she removed the clothes and took out some of her own bandages and some homemade ointment.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Odette turned to look at the newcomer with some surprise, "Uhmm thank you." She whispered as her head spun.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Esme smiled at the strange, but it quikcly fell when she firts now noticed the tears and how close she was to black out. "Don't worry, i'm a pro! Sort off.. everything's gonna be alright," she smiled again as she wrapped her writs in some bandages. "You think you can stand? You can lean on me if you need to, but don't faint on me here where no one can help you," she said softly. "We should move you to somehwre more comfortable."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Odette nodded and then whistled causing Angus to stride forward, Odette smiled sadly before she looked at the woman. "Again thank you, my name is Odette." She said softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:26 pm

"Don't thank me, I just panicked and did something," she shrugged. "But you're welcome anyway. My name's Emseralda. Uh... nce to meet you?" she smiled sheepishly, helping her up on her hourse. "You live around here? My cottage is close by ifyou need somewhere to rest," she offered.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Odette smiled grateful for the help and then nodded, "I live in a cottage not too far away, you can stay for awhile if you wish." She offered as she looked down at Esmerelda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:22 pm

"Oh that's a relif, thanks for the offer but I hate to be a bother. You better go home and let someone take good care of ya," she smiled while gently patting Honey.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 pm

(Ooc its Angus actually Wink XD)
    Odette nodded, "Thank you again Esmerelda, I am truly grateful for the help. Perhaps someday I can repay you." She said honestly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:38 pm

((Oh sorry xDDDD))

"It's fine it's fine," she assured her when suddenly a rather loud groaling sound came from her stomach. Oh right... she hadn't eaten for almost three days now...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Odette frowned, "You wouldn't mind coming to my place and eating some food would you? I think I got too much food at the marketplace anyway and I don't want it all to go to waste." She added.
    (Ooc its totally fine Smile
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:44 pm

She perked up at that. Free food? Heck yea. "If you insist," she smiled brightly. "Wich way to the foo- uh Imena, your home???"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Odette laughed and then held out her hand, "We'll get there if faster if you get on Angus. I promise he's generally good natured." She said as she remembered how he had thrown her but then again she had been riding him in the dark.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

"Right then," she took her hand and easily got up, sitting behind her. "Let's go before i starve to dea- I mean,before you faint or something," she grinned.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Odette laughed and then urged Angus forward, Angus set off on a smooth gallop as he headed towards Odette's home. Odette smiled as she enjoyed the fast pace they were on.
    (Ooc just remembered...would Jim be at her place too? XD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm

(oh right Surprised lol he couldve left already if you want^^)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:31 pm

(Ooc okie XDD and do you want me to start the topic?)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 pm

(you may start please<333^^)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 pm

(Ooc okie doke Smile)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:51 pm