Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus) Empty Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Odette slowly made her way back to Phoebus's place, she wasn't exactly sure where else to go. If he turned her away then she would go back to her own home....even if the thought of being there scared her more then anything else. She was grateful Flynn had gotten her outfits for her...she wasn't sure how Phoebus would react if he ever found out that she had been raped. She winced and rubbed her arm where the letter K had been dug into her arm. Thankfully her dress had sleeves long enough to hide the mark from him. She knocked on the door and bit her lip, this will be interesting..
    (thank you Bri for the title name change <3)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus) Empty Re: Broken Strings (tags: Phoebus)

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:50 pm

Phoebus had been sleeping on the couch when he heard someone knock on the door- so it took a while before he got up. He was tired, and worried, and sad, and upset.. Everything you could possible be at a time like this. And He wasn't exactly sober either since he tried to drown his sorrow..
    "Yeah yeah.." Phoebus yelled at the door before he opened it- and his eyes widened when he saw who it was.
    "Hello.." He said shortly and leaned his shoulder against the doorframe while he crossed his arms.
    "So ... Do you want to borrow Achilles or why are you here?!" Phoebus asked with a eyebrow raised.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:54 pm

(aww shit...I'm doomed)
    Odette winced at his tone and then studied him, he didn't look good at all. "Have you been drinking?" She asked as she could smell the distinctive scent of alcohol on him. She didn't bother answering his questions as she was becoming more concerned about him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 pm

[Mahha <3 noo <3 ]
    "Ahh, yess.. It seems like beer is the only thing that isn't leaving me right now.." Phoebus shrugged blankly before he turned around and walked into the livingroom again. He bumped down on the couch and laid his feets on the table.
    "Soo, blondie.. why are you here?" He asked once again when he assumed that she would come in and picked up a bottle with beer from the table
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:02 pm

Odette frowned and then bit her lip as she followed after him, she wasn't going to intrude on him...not when he was like this. "I just wanted to see how you were doing." She said softly as she looked around the room.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

"how thoughtful of you" Phoebus smiled widely at her before he started to drink from his bottle.
    "I'm fiine.. Never been better- how about you?" He asked and glanced at her.
    "I guess you jumped right down in the bed with Rolfe as soon I left the room" Phoebus snorted and looked down again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Odette stared at him with shock on her face, "No, I wouldn't do that Phoebus. I..I left and then I uh...went back to my place." She said quietly, she had gone to her place...just not the way she had wanted too. She wasn't going to tell him that she had been raped by Eric...not when he was acting like this.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:08 pm

"Riight.." Phoebus nodded with closed eyes for a moment before he looked around in the room again.
    "This is why I never should have helped a thief and a murdurer.. It's always someone who ends up sad and broken-- or dead" Phoebus shrugged
    "Well, I'm just happy I'm not dead yet.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:14 pm

She stared at him angrily, "You think you're the only one hurting right now? It hurts me to think that you would ever think I would cheat on you. I gave up everything for you....and yet you still just don't trust me...besides that I..I I've never been in a serious relationship before you. I want things to work between us but you have to trust me and asking me to give up the only thing I know isn't the way to do that! If I had asked you to give up being a Captain, could you do that? Or would you come to resent me?" She demanded as she followed after him trying not to fall as she did so.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:29 pm

"Well, I'm sorrry that you had to stop killing people. I never realised how important that was for you" Phoebus said sarcastically as he stood up and walked over to a bookshelf where it stood more bottles of beer and wine.
    "But what does it matter anyways.. I thought we were over?!" Phoebus asked and glanced at her over his shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:34 pm

She sighed, "It is important to me....I know you only see me killing off people, but I am ridding the world of people like...like him. And if you can't accept that then fine...but I thought we could get past all the distrust. I still love you....and it hurts every time I can see the distrust in your eyes." She said quietly and then turned away, "I'm sorry I broke your heart...but your heart isn't the only broken one." She said sadly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

"Well, it seems like the first job you did didn't go so well.. Joseph is still alive" Phoebus snorted and walked back to the couch as she spoke.
    "And it's not 'distrust'- it's jealousy" He muttered before he took a sip from his beer.
    "Why did you even want to be with a honest and sweet guy like me? I'm not your type.. All the other men around you have secrets, have done something bad or whatever - and I can see that you are interested in that. And-- I will never have anything like that" Phoebus shrugged blankly
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:53 pm

She sighed, "Honestly...that's partly why I fell for you...you're exactly what you appear to be on the surface. Yeah sometimes being mysterious gets a girls attention..but you..you're amazing the way you are. You're honest, noble, kind hearted, and you are the most handsome knight I know. Though what really drew me towards you was the fact that I...loved how you made me feel. Like I was the one person in the universe...and I know I haven't been the best girlfriend. I know that and I'm sorry I draw attention to myself...you deserve someone ten times better then me." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:04 pm

"It's true.. I deserve someone better.." Phoebus nodded and looked down at the bottle for a moment.
    "But I want you.. It's just-- I don't want to share you with someone else. Not Rolfe, not Jim- and especially not the Korso's.." He shrugged slightly and placed the bottle on the table before he walked over to her.
    "Sure, I can quit being the Captain if that's what you want me to do- but then we would have to sleep on the streets.. Unless if you have the money to keep the house.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 pm

She faced him and bit her lip, "I...won't ask you to quit your job, I'm only asking that you do the same for me. As far as the Korso's, Jim and John go...you won't have to worry about that." She said quietly as she forced a small smile on her face, she had promised herself not to tell him about Eric. As far as Michael went...well he didn't have the same feelings for her anyway.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 pm

"How about all the other men around here in town?!" He asked and raised an eyebrow..
    "And I don't know, Odette.. Just see what trouble you've gotten yourself into -- and you aren't even working as a assassin. Just think about what will happen if you start doing that again."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I know I haven't been the best example of an assassin lately but you have to understand....I can fight for myself. And I won't flirt with other men in town, but I have to ask is this how its always going to be? With you only asking me to stop things? I can understand the flirting with men issue...I can, but not the others." She said softly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:32 pm

"It's just one simple thing.. " Phoebus rolled his eyes and went back to the couch and sat down.
    "But sure, do whatever you want.. It's not like you want me to care anyways" He muttered and looked down as he grabbed his bottle again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Odette frowned, "If that's what you really think then I'll just go." She said softly after a moment.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

"I just told you that you can start killing people again, and you want to leave anyways?!" Phoebus frowned and looked up at her.
    "You can never be happy with what I say.. Even if I say what you want me to say.." He muttered and shook his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

She shook her head, "Its not that, its the fact that you think that I don't care about your feelings. I do care...but I can't stay locked up...I just can't. Even when it hurts me to leave, I still do it anyway...because I...I have memories of him." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 pm

"Soo.. By being with me- you feel like you are a prisoner? That I'm locking the door and you can never leave?!" Phoebus frowned and looked at her. If that's what she felt, then why did she show up here in the first place?
    "The only reason I didn't want you to go out is because you have been hurt. Everyone should be in bed when they've had a knife in their stomach.. I'm doing that for you- everything I have done is for you!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 pm

She flinched at his tone and backed up, "When I'm with you...no I don't feel that way. Its when I'm alone and forced to stay in the bed that I feel like that. I'm not asking you to stay with me all the time and yes I'm aware that you have done everything for me." She said as tears started to fall.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:56 pm

"So what do you want me to do, Odette?!" Phoebus looked up at her once again before he ran his hand through his hair.
    "I tries everything- but still it seems like you never can be happy. Maybe it is me ,, Maybe I'm just not the right guy for you" He sighed and glanced down while he leaned back in the couch
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Odette bit her lip and then crossed over towards him, "I am happy with you...what made you think I was never happy with you?" She asked quietly as she stared down at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:24 pm