Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

With a Broken Heart Part 2

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

With a Broken Heart Part 2 Empty With a Broken Heart Part 2

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Odette guided Angus to her cottage which seemed to be empty and Odette surmised that Jim had most likely left. Her heart twinged, she hoped he still didn't blame himself for what had happened. She dismounted and helped Esmerelda down, "You can go inside if you want while I unsaddle Angus." She offered as she smiled at her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

With a Broken Heart Part 2 Empty Re: With a Broken Heart Part 2

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Esmeralda was already back on the ground. "You sure you don't need help? I'm good with hourses.I think..." she offerd.
    She glanced over the cottage. Sure is in better shape than my old home, she smiled to herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Odette shook her head, "No I got it, thank you though." She said sincerely as she smiled at Esmerelda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:40 pm

"Ok then. Just shout if you need me," she siad and let herself inside Odette's home.
    Ha, it even feels nicer in here than in my home, she amused to herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Odette watched her go before she went about unsaddling Angus and leading him into the stable where she put him in his stall next to Honey. She covered his back with a saddle blanket and filled his trough with water and have him some oats before moving to the next stall and feeding Honey. After that was done she headed back towards her home, she entered the cottage and smiled at Esmerelda. "Sorry about the wait, do you want anything in particular or will some stew with some fresh bread do?" She asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:54 pm

The staring gypsy felt her mouth watering. "Stew would be perfect, thank you," she said blankly, though her eyes were shining with happniess.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Odette smiled and then motioned for Esmerelda to sit down while she moved around her home, collecting the ingredients she would need. She brought out her stew pot and started chopping and mincing ingredients, in between that time she started up a fire in the fireplace. She soon had everything together and then put the pot on the swivel hook which she moved directly over the fire. She smiled at Esmerelda and moved to sit by her, 'Sorry this might take an hour to cook." She said with an apologetic smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:05 pm

Her stomach groaled again. "No worries, I'm used to waiting. So one hour is nothing," she smiled, getting more hungry bu the minute at the nice smell of warm food.
    "So if you don't mind me asking, what happend??"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Odette looked down, "I got in a fight with....a guy who I thought might...he doesn't like what I do for a job and he was pretty upset and I took off. Since it was too dark and I was riding too fast I got thrown...and well one of my knives took a little shortcut up my wrist." She said with a bitter smile.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:27 pm

"Wow, that's a nasty way to hurt youself," she smiled sympathetically. "But since I have no idea hwat you work with I can't really say anything to your defense. But men will be men. Never listens through to ones words and are always to thick in the head. He'll come around I'm sure. I mean, look in the mirror," she said cherfully and patted her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Odette laughed, "You're right men can be thick headed...especially this guy...I mean he can't accept what I even do for a living. I mean...he might even try to arrest me because he can." She said angrily.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Esmeralda sighend. "I sure know how that feels. People, mostly menhave hard time accepting anything if it doesn't go things their way," she pouted. "What kind of guy is this jerk anyway?" she asked casually, playing Odette's hair like like a little girl.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Odette sighed, "He's the captain of the guards....and while he can be sweet and charming, he also expects females to act a certain way...and I think I like him." She said darkly....where was the justice in the world?
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Esme stopped her hands movments and stared amsued at her new friend. "Wait... you mean Sunny?" she asked with a big grin. "Ooooooh that guy with the short temper, I'm surprised he didn't throw me in jail when I 'stalked' him," she laughed. "He's not that bad, he just needs someone to open up his eyes. And that's where you come in."
    She wrapped an comforting arm around the other woman, chuckling a little. "And if it's any consolation I kinda might have the same problem."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Odette smiled back, "Sunny? Now I am definitely going to call him that. And oh who's the guy?" She asked with interest as she smiled at Esmerelda.
    (Ooc Yay for girl bonding Smile)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm

(Ooc yaaay xD)

Esme giggled at the thoguth of Phoebus reaction being called Sunny again, and not by her this time either!
    "It's another knight, John Smith or Johnny as I prefer to call him," she smiled. "Can't really say I like like him though. At least not yet. But with my reputation and werid, crazy like behavior," she shrugged, as if to say 'it could be worse' and smiled softly. "Someone like me having a crush on someone like him might not be the best idea."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Odette smiled widely, "Oh but Esmerelda, that's wonderful news and John is the perfect knight. Don't sell yourself short though, I'm sure John likes you too." She said with a little smile at the thought of Esmerelda and John together....they would be perfect.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

((lol Oddie is already shipping them<333 xD))

Esme chuckled. "I annoy the hell out of him. And to be honset I don't want anything to happen. Too complicated. And besides he's busy looking for a mysterious songstress he heard in the woods," she rolled her eyes.
    Hope he feels stupid when he realizes it was me all along.
    "So anyway Oddie, I'm totally shipping you and Sunny right now," she gave her the thumbs up.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Odette laughed, "Oddie and Sunny...has a nice ring to it." She said lightly. "I personally am shipping Esme and Johnny." She said with a little laugh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:15 pm

"Hahaha I feel loved now somehow," she grinned and wa sbaout to say more whne her stomach decided to crave for food again. "...Being hungry sure is painful sometimes," she whined.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:19 pm

(Ooc *pretending its been an hour* XDD)
    Odette frowned and then got up to check on the stew, "You're in luck, the stews done." She said after having a taste and deeming it good. She used a pot holder to pick the stew pot off the hook and carried it to the table. She rested it there and then grabbed two bowls and a ladle for the stew which she used to put the stew in the bowls. She then grabbed two spoons and the loaf of fresh bread after putting the spoons in the bowls and getting her bread knife, she cut two hearty slices of the bread and handed one to Esmerelda and one for her before she sat down. "Well dig in." She said.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:26 pm

((Ooc xDDD))

Esmeralda digged in on her food without waiting for Odette.
    "This si the best stew ever!" she said with her mout full and finnished her plate within a minute. "So good, I wish I knew how to cook like you. or.. how to cook at all," she laughed at herself. Taking ehr bread she calmly started to it as well. "Ah~ I'm so happy right now," she sighend content.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:38 pm

Odette smiled, "Well if you want, I can teach you how to cook. Mind you I only know the basics and if you're ever nearby feel free to drop in for dinner. I don't mind the company and besides I've never really had that many girlfriends before." She admitted with a laugh as she dug into her food as well.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Her smiled widened if that was even possible. "Seriously! Let me love you!" she sang and hugged her. "Ha! Now I'll prove to Flynn that I so know how to cook," she said dterminded. "Hope you don't mind my wild and crazy behavior."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Odette laughed and hugged her back, "No I don't mind, its actually a relief. And you know Flynn?" She asked with a small smile as she remembered her friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 pm