Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc) Empty Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

(So this is another shared fanfic between me and Oddie, witht he two evil twins, Joseph and Michel again, but this time as kids Cool )

The six year old boy stared blanky at the boll infornt of him, havivg alreayd grown tired of playing with it.
    He shifted on his bed and layed dow, staring up at the dark ceiling. He was tired, but too didn't feel like sleeping. Who knew what could happen if he so much as closed his eyes...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc) Empty Re: Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm

(Ooc these two are seriously making me want to play them in Nirethia...)
    The other six year old boy looked over at his look alike, "Its ok Mikey, I'll keep watch and make sure that he won't come in." He said quietly, knowing why his brother was so scared.
    Jim
    Jim

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc) Empty Re: Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 pm

((Ooc soon my friend.. sooooooon >Very Happy and d'aaaw *huggles little Jospeh*))

Michel turned his head and stared at his twin. "You said that last time too..." he mumbled quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 pm

(Ooc Joseph will always look after his younger brother Wink)
    Joseph sighed, "I didn't know dad would come home drunk." He said quietly knowing that he should have known...after all he was the older brother.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 pm

"...Still... you let him take me..." he whimperd and turned his back on him, hugging himself. He knewthis wasn't Jospeh's fualt, that he tried his hardest everytime their father walked through that door that was always locked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 pm

Joseph glanced down, as guilt filled him "I'm sorry Mikey...I'll try harder next time I promise." He said, at least he could handle the pain...but Mikey couldn't...he wasn't like him in that respect.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

He felt bad hreaing the guilt in his brothers voice and crawled over to him, leaning his head on his shoulder. "It's ok... I just..." he didn't noticed the tears that wa sstarting form in his eyes furiously wiped htme away. He hated being the weaker on of the two. "I dont't wanna be here..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Joseph pulled him closer against him and put his chin on his head, "Its ok Mikey...I'll get us out of here...I promise." He said and he meant it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 pm

"How will tou do that? He's so much stronger than you..!" he said worriedly, staring at the door in fear the man might of heard of him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Joseph frowned, "I'll figure out a way Mikey...I'll protect you...this time I promise." He said.
    (Ooc noow I just want to hug them XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

(Ooc you and me both ;___; and to think these two will grow tp to be such monsters.... HOT monsters 8D)

He sniffed and hugged his twin tightly, byring his face in Joseph's shirt. His head snapped open when he heard fotsteps outside the door andcrawled behind the older twin, already shaking with fear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:30 pm

(Ooc yes...verry hoot monsters...*drools* Korso: Uhhhh... Me: *cough* *starts whistling*)
    Joseph held onto his brother firmly and protectively as their father's footsteps paused outside their room. He swallowed hard as their father fiddled with the door and then the door swung open. If there was one man Joseph was scared of....it was their father Kent Korso.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm

((Me: Yeah... *drools* Michael:....*brings out gun* Me: O.O))

Michel whimperd and held on tighter to hs twin as their father apporached them, smiling that sick and disgusting smirk. Michael knew all to well what that meant...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:39 pm

(Ooc Me: You know the gun actually makes you hotter...if thats possible.. Joseph:...>.<)
    Joseph glared at their father and pushed Michael behind him, "Dad, please don't hurt him." He begged as he stared up at their father.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

((Me: you know she's has a point Very Happy Michael: *headshots me*))

"Shut up you piece of shit," Kent groaled and reached for the pther twin. Michael imediently jumped off the matress and rolled under the bed, only making the man groal out in irritation and curse loudly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:46 pm

(Ooc Me: You wouldn't kill me would you Michael? *bats eyelashes* XDD)
    Joseph stood up, "I said LEAVE HIM ALONE!" He yelled, his blood was starting to boil and his eyes had narrowed into slits.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:51 pm

((Micahel: *heatdshots you as well* Annoying... -_-))

Without a word Kent slapped Jospeh harf in the face, hard enoguh to make him fall down onto the floor. "I told you to shut up you fucking brat! Michel!"
    He kneeled down to reahc under bed, easily draggin out the struggling boy.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Joseph cried out in horror when he saw Michael being dragged out from under the bed. He saw red and before he quite knew what he was doing he ran straight at Kent and kicked him right between the legs. "I SAID LET GO!" He yelled.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm

((ooooh you go kid! xD))

Kent imedently leg go of Michels leg and grabbed his crotch in pin, not bale to move for now.
    Michel sobbed and stumbled over to his twin, clinging to him again for dear life.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Joseph glared at Kent who was bent over double, "Don't touch my brother or else I'll do much worse then that." He said threateningly as he put his around Mikey.
    (Ooc YEYAH!!)

Last edited by Odette on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Kent glared up at two identical yet so diffrent twins, snorting before staritng laugh darkly. "What could you, a worthless little piece of shit ever do to me?" he taunted and stood back up, stumbling over to them. "You know I'll hurt him even more if you don't do as i say. Now let go for your brother."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Joseph just glared up at him, "Mikey run." He said quietly and then flung himself at Kent, punching every sensitive part he could find.
    (Ooc and yes that means his privates XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 pm

He didn't want to run away like a coward and leave his borother behind, but the dark glaer their father was giving him had him running out of the door within a second.
    Kent, realising he had forgot to lock the door was about to run right after him but was tackled by the the other twin and fell to the floor. He cursed in pain as the twin knew exactly where to hit and pushed him off, kicking him away from him before running after the young one.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Joseph growled and followed after him, he hoped Mikey would run as fast as he could. Without thinking twice he lunged forward and grabbed Kent by the leg causing him to fall flat on his face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm

"You fucking brat!" he hissed, blood now pouring down from his nose.He grabbed him by collar and lifted him up, smashing his small body against the wall and wrapped oen ahnd around his throut.
    "L-let him go!"
    Kent stared down in disbelief at the weaker of the two, who was holding one of the kitchen knifes, his small hands trembling to much that it made it hard for him to hold it.
    He sneered and let go of the other. "What are you going to do?" he taunted and walked towards him, Michael wlaking bakc wards until he hit the other wall. "You can't even hold it right."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:56 am