Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Joseph sank to the floor gripping his chest and stared up at the scene in front of him with horror. He grabbed the knife that would do more damage...the butcher knife. True he had never killed anyone before...but he couldn't let Kent hurt Mikey....not again. "You're right...he can't but I can." He said and thrust the knife in Kent's back with all the force he could muster.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two of a kind (Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc)

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Kent, blinked once, twice, before realisng what had just happend. He spit out blood and fell down to his knees, unable to move.
    Michael stared in schok att he scene before him, not beliving what he had jut seen his other half do.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:24 pm

Joseph yanked out the blade, "I'm....I'm sorry but I had to stop you." He whispered slightly in shock that he had just stabbed Kent.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:29 pm

He gorand forced himself to turn around, his eyes wide in shock, not fully comprehending to what had just happend.
    "You fucking.... brat..!" it was ahrd for him to even talk. "You two are nothing without me..! I own you! Both of you..!" he breathed out and reached for the Micheal again, who was still just standing there in shock.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 pm

(Ooc soo thats why Mikey hates how he is with Odette)
    Joseph hefted the knife and buried it once agaiin into Kent's back, "You'll never touch me or Mikey ever again." He growled and twisted the knife.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 pm

(Ooc xDDDD hope this is alright? Yu know you're free to write Kent as well<3^^)

Kent failed with his arms, trying to to stop Jospeh from digign the knife deepr into his back.
    MIchel shifted his eyes to the floor and slide down the wall, his fete finally giving out udner him. The only thing he could see now was dark, red color...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:39 pm

(Ooc is it weird I'm literally cheering Joseph on?? XDD)
    Joseph only saw a haze of red as kept stabbing every inch of Kent that he could find. He didn't care that his clothes were now soaked in that color red...all he cared about was stopping Kent. Finally Kent stopped moving but Joseph kept stabbing even as tears filled his vision.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 pm

(Ooc noooooooooo xD Beause I am as well Twisted Evil )

A soft hand stopped his arm movements then, keeping it in frozen in the air. "He's not breathing anymore." Michael said, his vouce trembling. "Please stop it...I don't like this color... there's to much of it..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Joseph almost shook him off and then glanced around as he saw all the blood. "Mikey....I'm sorry...sorry you had to see that." He whispered as he tossed the knife aside. He wondered why he felt such a rush...like nothing he had ever felt before.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 pm

He almsot tripped over the blood when he got pushed away. He bit his lip and kneeled down beside the unmoving body, titling his head. "...Joseph... are we... free to leave?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 pm

Joseph looked up at Michael, "Yeah we are...get your stuff we should leave before something worse happens...and whatever happens just remember Mikey...I'll always look out for you." He said seriously.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm

He sared up at his, face now blank. He could tell something had changed within him, and he wans't sure he'd liked it. But this good... they were finally free now. No one was goign to hurt them anymore... And Jospeh would always protect him...
    He nodded and stood up, stepping in th pool of blood to walk bakc into their room that had been their prison.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Joseph watched him go before looking back down at the body in front of him. He wasn't sure why but he wanted to have this feeling all the time...
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 pm

((creepy Jospeh.... xD))

"I'm ready," the other mumbled quietly, holding nothing but the ball from before in his hand. They didnt exaclty own anything beside their cloths on their bodies anyway... "...we're not going to end up like him right...?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:08 pm

Joseph got up and smiled weakly at his brother, "No not if I can help it...come on Mikey." He said and led him out of their old home...
    (Ooc and why thank you XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 pm

((why you're welcome<3 xD))

Nodding again he tightly held on to his brothers hand and let him lead them both out. He never looked back, not even glancing behind them.

((....now what? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 pm

(Ooc uhh now we plot further XDDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 pm

((ooc lol ok ummm....here and now? Ooooor...? Soryr for my slow head, it's late here x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 pm

(Ooc you should go to bed hun :3 and on a pm x3)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:19 pm

((Ooc noooo not that tired yet xD i will soon enoguh don't worry Wink ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 pm

(Ooc ok fiine XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:53 am