Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

More than it seems [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

More than it seems [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc] - Page 2 Empty Re: More than it seems [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

(Ooc XDDD niiice)
    Joseph worked himself free out of Michael's grip, "Um is your dad all right?" Not really caring about her dad but asking just so he could have an excuse to talk to her. She seemed surprised by the question, "Oh he'll be all right, I was just going to take him to the doctor actually." She said as she glanced down.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

More than it seems [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc] - Page 2 Empty Re: More than it seems [Shared Fanfic with Odette/Herc]

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

((Dayum xD))

Michel rolled his eyes. Was this gril stupid or something? r didn't she just see it was him who hurt her father. No more importantly, what the hell is Jospeh doing?
    He decied to wait for him and stood quietly behind him, his cold eyes glaring at her
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Evangeline frowned as she saw the other man glaring at her and smiled at the other man. "Well it was nice meeting you." She said quietly and turned to go but Joseph grabbed her arm, "Its Joseph...my name is Joseph." He said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 pm

He almost laguhed at how desperate his twin sounded, but had to keep himself from yanking his arm off of hers.
    "You should teach your old man some manners," he said coldly, surpsing even himself that he acutally spoke to someone else than his brother.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Joseph glared at his brother and was about to apologize but Evangeline spoke first, "Look my father has had a lot on his mind recently and I am truly sorry that he bumped into you. He meant no offence." She said quietly. Joseph's eyebrows went up, she had known that they had been the ones responsible....his curiosity got the better of him. "Why aren't you mad at us?" He asked quietly, honestly confused. Evangeline just shrugged, "Because...I just...I'm just not." She said with a sigh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Michael ignored the glare and keepton staring at her. Her respons actully amused him,must be why he felt the need to try and psuh her.
    "I broke his arm," he said flatly, still expresionless. "And his nose."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Evangeline just looked at him evenly with an expression almost as blank as his own. "I saw...other then bumping into you, why did you do that?" She asked quietly. Joseph released her arm and turned to look at Michael, wondering why he was talking to someone other then him...it was strange.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

He titled his head, as if not understadning his question. "I just felt like it," he answerd simple.
    And beacuse he touched me.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Evangeline could tell there was more to it then that but didn't push, "Oh." She said softly and then looked over at Joseph. "Again it was a pleasure meeting you." She said with a small smile before she turned to go. Joseph waited until she was out of range before he turned to look at his brother, "All right, what's got you so upset?" He asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

"Why are you all over her?" he said back, turning to walk away, this time not bothering to wait up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Joseph frowned and then a smirk appeared on his face, "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were jealous." He said as he moved to walk next to him again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

"...so what if I was?" he mutterd, not bothering denying it. WHat's the point if he'd figure it out anyway... "Besides, you'll grow tired of her eventually, just like the rest." He said that more to himself though.

Last edited by Jim on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

Joseph sighed and then put his arm around Michael's shoulders, he was the only one who could touch his brother and get away with it. "We should probably get that other business sorted." He said quietly, knowing that if he voiced his innermost thoughts, Michael wouldn't react well to them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

"Whatever..." he mumbled, for once not wanting to know what his twin was thinking.
    He'd really ahd to stop worrying that much... After all, it was Joseph who had promised that they'll always be togheter, and he'd always keep his promises in the end.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

(Ooc ohh man we're soo twisted...and yet soo awesome Wink)
    Joseph could tell Michael was still upset about the earlier encounter and sighed, "Remember Michael...I'll always be with you all right?" He said quietly, for once knowing what his twin was thinking.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

((Ooc *shudder* Yes we know that Joseph, we know Shocked and yeah we're defenatily are xD that's why we're awesome Cool ))

MIchel nodded and managed to smile slightly at his brother. Yeah... his brother would defenetliy keep his promise.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm

(Ooc for some bizarre reason i want to end it there....mayybe cause of all the dd suspence stuff going on what do you think?)
    He smiled down at him and then removed his arm from around his shoulders...after all they were brothers....and brothers protected each other.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:33 pm

((Ooc we ca end it here, I think the same xP <333 aaaah all this aaaangst O____O xD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:45 am