Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Joseph entered his office and smiled, he had had a fulfilling day today. It had been a few months after that whole incident with his brother and his nephew but Joseph still couldn't quite forget what had been said. He had done everything for his brother...why couldn't Michael see that?? He poured himself a drink, something that was a habit of his these days.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm

Without knocking this time, Jim opened the door and carefully closed it behind himself. He stared at his uncle quietly, his face dull and empty. Like he was to tired to even be afraid this time, unlike last he was here.
    The day after the little incidnet between the brothers, Micahel hadn't punshied him like he used to do. Just locked him up in a dark room for who knows how long.
    Odette
    Odette

More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: More then Just A Meeting (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Joseph frowned when he heard the door open and turned around to see Jim standing there, "So you're back...father's orders?" He asked, not really caring but asking anyway.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:34 pm

He just stared bakc at the man, not feeling like answering him. Jim was sure he knew anyway.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Joseph smirked and set his glass down on a nearby table, "I'm sure you've missed seeing your best friend huh? Well don't worry, I've been taking good care of her." He said with a cruel laugh. He led the way towards Odette's room and unlocked it, Odette lay on the ground with her back facing the door, if it was possible she looked even worse then before. Her face was covered in bruises and her back showed fresh proof that she had been whipped yet again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Jim finallt showed some emotion as soon as he alid eyes on the girl. He rushed forward to her side, his ahnds reaching out but to afraid to touch her, at loss at what to do.
    "You're a coward!" he spat. "Attacking someone when theyäre weak, with no chance of protecting themself..!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Joseph smirked, "Shut up kid." He snapped and made his way towards them, Odette weakly sat up as she glared at Korso. "Please stop Joseph." She begged as she took a protective stance over Jim. She couldn't stand by and watch as he hurt another person.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 pm

He just glared bakc at the mana s he apporched them. His frown was quikcly replaced wiht a worried expression as Odette stood up. "No lday, you're too hurt to move! Please lay down..!" he beged her, pulling her hand gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Odette glanced down at the boy and then back up at Joseph, "Please...leave him alone." She said quietly but firmly, Joseph's face twisted and he grabbed her. "How many times....have I told you never to say my name?!" He growled down at her. Odette just met his gaze woodenly without saying anything.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 am

Jim gasped when he grabbed her and started to kick and hit his leg. "Let her go! I said let her go!!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:03 am

Joseph shoved Odette away from him only to grab Jim from off the floor, "Now that's not a way to make nice." He said darkly as he studied him, though it interested him that he cared so much about Odette.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:06 am

He tired to kick him, not that it helped much. "Making ncie doesn't get you anywhere, so whats' the point?!" he hissed and wriggled rougly in his gripp. "What are you gonn do? Kill me? Or her?! Then you'd lose your punchinbags and what then?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 am

He laughed, "Trust me kid...killing either of you isn't on my agenda. Especially hers....and you well I wouldn't kill you anyway." He said as he studied him.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:12 am

He huffed, all his fear replaced with pure anger. "Then what am I exactly to you and fahter?" he asked in a demanding tone "And let go of me already!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

He released him, "You are a Korso and as such you will grow up to become just like us." He said with a smirk. Odette weakly got up, "Stop it." She said darkly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:27 am

He landed on his abkc wth a loud thud, biting bakc tears and tired to ingroe the pain his back.
    He quickly stumbled bakc up on his feet and stood inffont of Odette, holding out his arms as if that would be able to keep Korso away from her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:32 am

Odette slowly moved forward, "Its ok Jim...I'll be fine." She whispered as she tried to reassure him. Her eyes flicked up to stare at Korso who was glaring at both of them.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

He frowend. "You're anything but fine!" he said sternly and clung to her dress. "Please just sit bakc down! I won't let him hurt you!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 am

Odette slowly lowered herself down though she kept her eyes on Joseph, "You're very kind to say that Jim." She said quietly, Joseph moved towards them, "That's enough of that." He growled and pulled Jim away from Odette. "Now then...why don't you do as you're told and hurt her Jim." He demanded.
    (Ooc sorry I had to do some financial aid stuff Razz)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

((That's fine Wink but its bedtiemfor me now Crying or Very sad so... see ya tomorrow<3))

Jim glared at him again and didn't move from his spot. This time, he wouldn't do it. The worst that could happen was that he wouldn't be able to walk for a few days... But they wouldn't kill him. He only needed to stay strong and protect Odette.
    "No. I won't do it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 am

(Ooc okie NIGHT HUUN :3)
    Odette froze when she saw the look on Korso's face, "Very well then." He said and then pushed Jim aside as he grabbed Odette, "Just remember that this was your fault." He said as he glared at Jim. Odette screamed in horror when his hands started to wander over her body and tried to fight him off, "Get off me!" She cried and started to hit him with her fists...but it was no use.
    (Ooc <<>> why do I want Michael to save her?? XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 am

((Ooc lol you wnat him too? xD I hope that won't make the brothers hate eachother... x3))

Jim didn't really quite understand what Korso doing this time, but hearing Odette's cries he knew it must be somethinegbad, really bad.
    "Stop it!" he said paniec and rushed forwad towards them, trying in vain to push him off of the poor girl.
    To caught up in their struggling, neither of them heard the door open.
    "Jospeh," a gruff yet calm voice spoke up. "That's enough."

((I don't think he's doing this for poor Oddie though...^^; ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:13 pm

(Ooc yeeah he wouln't buut oh wells Wink)
    Odette sank to the floor as soon as Joseph released her, Joseph took a breath before turning on his brother, "I hope you actually have a good reason for the interruption." He growled
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:31 pm

((xDD I really don't them to hate eachother... Fight, sure that's only fun Twisted Evil but not hate eachother... Dx))

Jim was quikcly at Odette's side again, looking confused up at the brothers.
    Michael just shrugged. "For you there never is a good reason, but this disgust me, theres your answear" he said blankly, as if he was talking about the weather.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm

(Ooc daayum *drools over Michael* *cough*)
    Joseph sighed, knowing why it would and looked back down at Odette before he kicked her. "I see." He said quietly as he looked back at Michael. "So why did you bring Jim back?" He asked as he made his way towards Michael. He did feel slightly guilty that Michael had seen him like that with Odette....but only because of the memories it might have brought back. Odette curled up in a fetal position as she tried to control herself from shaking too much, she leaned over and held Jim's hand.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:45 am