Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Lost Toy Angel

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

A Lost Toy Angel Empty A Lost Toy Angel

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

(( Well, all of you know Flynnie's story, but I'd like to show you Jasmine's background story. Most of you know her as a mean, sarcastic person. Here is the reason why ;D This is after the meeting of both Chel and John Smith ;D ))

"Oh my gawsh! Who does she think she is?" The blonde bimbo snorted. Her other two twins, the red head and brunette, laughed with her. Jasmine ignored them as she continue to set up the tables for the night. She knew they were talking about her, but her mouth kept shut. Oh how much she truely wanted to slap one of them or at least teach them a thing or two about respect.

Just ignore them, you know they just want your spotlight. Her mind reassured her from time to time. But after awhile, it does take a toll on Jasmine. She just wanted to feel special and welcomed, something that the Wonderland girls never gave to her. Maybe... Jasmine set down the decorations, a thought blinked into her mind, and she headed to the back.

Jasmine inhaled and knocked on a door.

"Come in sweetheart~." A voice called and Jasmine entered into the owner of the club's office, Ms. Doll. No one knew her first name but no one asked either. Jasmine shuffled in, sitting down in the chair right infront of the desk. She looks at the woman, tiny but a powerful stance. Her brunette hair tighten into a bun with an expensive peacock feather sticking out. Her outfit matched with the same colors as Ms. Doll had it custom made by one of the best dress shops around. Jasmine never really understood why Ms. Doll go so far to look so outrageously good looking but if it made her happy, she couldn't really complain.

"Jasmine! My darling! How are you doing today?" Ms. Doll exclaimed, looking at her star with the brightest face before looking back down at stitching a new purse for her.

"Good." Jasmine says before biting her bottum lip.

"Darling, you look absolutely petrified. What's troubling my little star pupil?"

"Well... I wanted to ask you..."

"Ask away. I won't bite."

"Am I special? You know, like unique? Different?" Jasmine looks at Ms. Doll with worry.

"What kind of question is that? Of course you are! I wouldn't be so sucessful because of you!" Jasmine smiled at her response, jumping ahead futher into her question.

"Do you think I can become more? Than just being here for th rest of my life?!" That did it. Ms. Doll paused her stitching and Jasmine instantly shut her mouth.

"Come again?" Ms. Doll looked at Jasmine, with a smile on her face but her eyes filled with poisonous daggers.

"Well..." Jasmine started, sitting up straight trying not to be afraid, "I believe it would be better for me if I left the Wonderland Dancers Club and went on my own path." Ms. Doll went silent for a second before standing up, heading over to one of the pictures of the girls together.

"Jasmine... Do you remember where you were at before I found you?"

"Of cour-"

"Do you remember that you were a filthy, no good, hungry, pathetic little whore begging to be apart of this family." Ms. Doll spits, walking towards Jasmine as her words smacks her across the head. Jasmine stands up, backing up from the woman.

"Well I'm no-!"

"Not the same girl eh? Are you still not asking me if you're good enough? Are you still not that little whore? And you're just as pathetic as you were when I first found you!" Ms. Doll yells, face to face with Jasmine. Ms. Doll brought her long finernail to Jasmine's face, scrapping it and causing a cut.
    "Do you want to know what I do to girls like you? Who think you are too good for this place?"

Ms. Doll's door flew open. They both look over as Ms. Doll's two older sons, much taller than her and bulkier, dragged in Anna, one of the Wonderland Dancers and Jasmine's dear friend.

"Anna!" Jasmine goes to run over but Ms. Doll stops her.

"Anna, darling. Have you learned you lesson?" Ms. Doll asked as the girl looks up, her eyes wide with fear and body trembling in pain.

"Yes, Ms. Doll! I will never ever disobey you!!" Anna nearly screams. The two sons force her to stand up, her legs to wobbly to stay balance.

"Good girl. You are dismissed." Ms.Doll smiles. Anna looks at Jasmine, her eyes glued wide open before she runs out frantically.

"What did you do to Anna?!" Jasmine yells at Ms. Doll. Ms. Doll looks back at her, her eyes even darker.

"The same thing I'm going to do to you if you don't start getting your head straight." Ms. Doll says before the sons grab Jasmine and sits her down in the chair, holding her down. She struggles a bit before the woman appears over her, towering her. "Now, I don't want to break you Jasmine. I like you, you remind me of a younger me." The woman whispers, her fingernail tracing Jasmine's facial features. Jasmine tried to not look scared, but it didn't help. A rogue tear slid down her cheek and Ms. Doll wiped it off.
    "So, obey me. And everything will go back to normal? Okay? My little toy." Jasmine nodded, turing her face away. Ms. Doll smiled and returned back to her original spot. "You're dismissed."

Jasmine quickly got up and ran out, just like Anna did. Jasmine ran to the backrooms where the girls slept in. She had a fine corner to herself, developing it over the time she'd be there. Jasmine dropped onto the bed, curling into one of her pillows and crying her eyes out. Not one of the girls dared to pay attention as they continued to work, trying to save their own lives.

(( It's a sad one but eh XDD Ms. Doll is like a smaller version of Mother Gothel. ^^))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Lost Toy Angel Empty Re: A Lost Toy Angel

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

((OMG ;_____; POOR JASMINE Dx Thoguh i love these sad and angsty stories... so well written hun<333 I just realized, I never plotted wiht Jasmine yet o3o))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

(( Tehehehe :3 Thank you! And Yeeaaaaaaaaa I don't plot with Jasmine as much as I do with Flynn XDD))
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:28 pm

((Weeeeeeeeeell you're really making me wanna plot with her.... x3 just saying<333))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

(( Then lets Plot >:3... PM >8D ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm