Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] Empty I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:36 am

Eric followed Belle as she led them to her cottage. He looked down for a moment, feeling a cold thing on her hand. He saw a ring, and he didn't remeber of seeing it before. However he shrugged and kept silent through all way long.

Once they were inside the house, Eric fell on the couch, and looked up to Belle. He wasn't in the moody of talking, but it was Belle, and he didn't want to bother or hurt her feelings, ''This ring, it's new, isnt it?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43 am

Belle followed him inside and watched as he collapsed on the couch. She tilted her head a bit and furrowed her brows, like she was confused. She looked down to her hand and blinked, seeing the ring. She smiled a bit dazily and then snapped herself from the haze and looked back at him. "Oh, uh, yeah...Flynn gave it to me," She said with a small smile before she went over and lifted his legs up. She sat down on the couch and let his legs rest on her lap.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:48 am

''So, you and Flynn are going step foward, hmm?'', he asked softly, looking at her. He saw the face she made for a moment, and felt good seeing her happy. Maybe seeing her like that could help him with his sadness.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:52 am

Belle looked to him and smiled a bit. "Yeah...Oh! That reminds me! How would you feel about being my maid of honor?" She asked, smirking slightly as she took his hand gently and brushed her thumb against his skin. She knew he still needed comfort, and she could do that.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 am

Eric laughed weakly, ''You can't be serious?? Haven't you girl friends??'', he asked softly, but squeezed her hand tight into his. He was lucky for having her as a friend.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 am

Flynn rode Max over to Belle's cabin, holding a bag full of new 'exotic' apples that were said to be really sweet. He wanted Belle to try them and find an excuse to visit her. Flynn hopped off Max and walked over to Belle's door, a grin on his face. He knocks on the door before opening it. "Belle~I have something for you." He says, peaking in. To much of his displeasure and not even a suprise, Eric was there, next to her on the couch. He frowns before mumbling, "Sorry, must be interrupting something..." He sets down the bag next to the door before turning to leave.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:39 am

Belle giggled gently, rolling her eyes. "Girls suck. I don't make friends, remember?" She pointed out with a small laugh. She then looked up as she heard the sound of Flynn's voice -- it still sent a shiver up her spine. She smiled as she saw him peek his head in the door, but her smile faltered as he started to leave. "Hey now," She started, sliding out from under Eric's legs and hurrying over to the door. She tugged him back to her and shut the door with her foot. "Don't be rude, Flynn," She mumbled, poking out her bottom lip at him. "He needs me right now, and he could use some kindness," Belle squeezed his hand lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:45 am

Eric chuckled softly and shook his head. ''I'll be honored...'', he said with a small chuckle and lift his eyes to her fiance that just arrived. He sighed, seeing Flynn didn't want him around... ''That's no problem, Bells. I'll head to your brother's room, so you two can be alone'', he said with a small smile and sat on the couch before heading to the room.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:54 am

Flynn looks away from her pout, knowing what evil can come out of it. "Well, if you want to give him kindness, then it's not wise for me to be here." He crossed his arms before seeing Eric leave. Damnit... Flynn thought, his guilty concious now getting to him. He looks down at Belle before looking away again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:04 am

Belle frowned when she saw Eric start off. She then looked to Flynn and narrowed her eyes as she saw him cross his arms. "Flynn..." She complained, pouting. She then hurried to Eric and took his hand, tugging him back. "I'm alone with him plenty. There's no reason you two can't be in the same room," She huffed, tugging Eric to sit back on the couch. She then went and grabbed Flynn's hand, pulling him over to sit on the couch, though she made sure there was space between them. She sat on the coffee table and eyed the both of them. "Flynn, uncross your arms, or I will bite you," she said, her eyes serious, but her lips in a smirk. "You," she turned her eyes to Eric. "You're not a guest here. You're family to me. My home is your home. You don't have to leave the room because someone wants to act like a child," Belle smirked a bit.

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:09 am

Eric let himself being dragged back to the rrom, he put his elbow on the arm of the couch and placed his head on the hand. He smiled softly when she called him family, ''Bells, I don't want to bother you anymore'', he said looking from Belle to Flynn with the corner of his eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh, Belle rabies. Ew. Gross..." Flynn rolls his eyes at both of her comments before uncrossing his arms and placing his elbow on the side of the couch also. He places his chin on his hand and looks away from both of them.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:42 am

Belle looked between the two, shaking her head slightly. "You're not bothering me, Eric," She giggled slightly, reaching over and taking his hand. She gave it a light squeeze, then looked over at Flynn. She smirked, then kicked his arm lightly out from under him to interrupt his attempt to look annoyed and ignore them. "Guess what, Flynn? Eric's gonna be my maid of honor!" She chimed before moving to lay on the couch, her head on Flynn's lap and her legs stretched across Eric's lap.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:55 am

He smirked down to their hands when she squeezed it, his comment wasn't to her, but he let it go. When she told about him being her maid of honor, she couldn't help but laugh softly, ''She asked me, and I couldn't say no'', he said looking to Flynn. He wasn't sure if he could be there, he was still feeling numb because of what happened to him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:36 am

Flynn flinched slightly before narrowing his eyes at his Fiance. "Oh Yippie... Don't you need a Woman for that job...?" He asked, looking down at her and reframing from saying anything nasty towards Eric.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:48 am

Belle smirked up at Flynn and reached up, playing with a strand of his hair. "There's no rules that say I have to. Besides, who else would I ask? Marina?" She snorted a laugh and rolled her eyes. "I'd rather be fucked with a stick than have that woman right by my side at the wedding," She laughed slightly. She did like Marina -- she just liked Eric more. "Eri~," She cooed the name as she turned her golden eyes back down to the dark haired boy. "You don't mind wearing a dress, right?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:01 am

Oh well, if Flynn guy didn't want to talk, Eric won't try either. He got lost for the moment while the couple talked, but turned his attentin back to Belle when she talked, he tilted his head to the side, and narrowed his eyes slightly, ''What the fuck, Bells?? Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'll wear my old suit from the ball... What should I suppose to do anyway?'', he laughed, shaking his head.

[His outfit at the ball -> http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2011/09/21/previews/Once%20Upon%20A%20Time2-20110921-57.jpg ]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 am

Flynn twitches slightly when she says Eri and turns away, making her head uncomfortable. "I rather have Marina than him..." He mumbles lowly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:33 am

Belle giggled childishly at Eric's words and rolled her eyes. However, as Flynn moved, she groaned in irritation. "Yeah, well, I'd rather have My Flynn than this child he's acting like, but seems we're both losing on that one," She muttered, sitting up. She reaches over to Flynn's chin and turns it to face her before placing a tender kiss on his lips. She brushed her lips to his ear a whispered a simple, I love you. She leaned back and smiled slightly at him. Then, she looked back at Eric. "A maid of honor helps pick out dresses and all that other girly crap," she shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:39 am

Eric turned his face around, letting the two love birds having their moment, an idea crossed his mind when she talked what he was going to do, ''Well, I can see you walking to meet Flynnie boy, with a dress, covering you until your neck, arms and no skin would be shown... You'd look like a nun...'', he chuckled softly, forgetting a little about his troubles while he tried to tease her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:53 am

Flynn blushes slightly, grinning at bit at her words before scoffing at Eric's comment. "Oh yes. You're hair is going to be in a bun and covered up with those big hats you love oh so much." He smirks, also teasing Belle.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

Belle eyed both of them with a oh, you're so funny sort of look. She laughed nonetheless and rolled her eyes. "Right, right...But, you know, brides are supposed to wear white to preach their virginity to the lord," She pointed out before scoffing and sitting onto Flynn's lap. "So, what do I wear? Black?" She snickered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 am

Eric eyed Flynn when he finally spoke, at least it seemed they both agreed on something. He laughed a little hard when she spoke, ''Yeah, black suits you, I can't see you wearing white anyway'', he scoffed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:14 am

"Yes... I think you'll taint the white as soon as you get it on..." Flynn says before raising an eyebrow at her having a black dress. "Black is so... Deadly though... I know you're an assasin and all but still..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:52 am

Belle sighed, leaning against Flynn's chest and playing with the fabric of his shirt. "I wouldn't really wear a black dress..." She bit her lip, then her eyes lit up slightly. "My mother...she had a dress!" She got up and went over to the bookcase, ruffling through the books till she found one in particular. She opened it up to show the hallowed out center that had a picture in it. She hurried back over and handed the image to Eric.

(by image, yes, it's a painting. XD It's solely of her mother, though, in the dress.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 pm