Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) Empty Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:36 am

(Ooc idk why we didn't write this one up sooner and yes this would take place before Brothers in Blood XDD)
    Odette was in her room, she was trying to ignore the fresh marks of the whip on her back. She tried to take her mind off of it by humming a little tune that sounded vaguely familiar. She knew that if she didn't focus that much on the pain then she might be able to sleep at least for a few moments. She was inwardly grateful that Joseph was gone on a assignment and so wouldn't be hurting her tonight.
    (*soo excited for this topic to start*)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am

(*is super excited as well* bounce bounce bounce )

The door to her room creacked as it slowy opened, revealing Jospeh identical twin. If ye hadn't been for his never chaging blank expression, anyone would've thought he was the wilder one.
    He didn't say anything, like always and closed the door behind him, not even sparing the girl on the bed a glance.
    Odette
    Odette

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:46 am

Odette froze, her eyes widened in horror when she heard that dreaded sound. She slowly turned and looked at the new arrival with a forced blank expression as she tried not to show her fear.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Michael walked over to the bed, eyeing her closely, almost like he was looking for something.
    "Turn around." As always, his voice was stern and cold.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Odette flinched and did so, she avoided his gaze, not wanting to look into them as she was sick of his expression. Her hands twisted on her lap and she kept her gaze down.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:24 pm

He took a seat behind her on the bed whne she did as she was told.
    He eyed the still freash marks of the whip on her back closely for a quick second before getting up again.
    The bed creaked under him as he was back only seconds later with a towel and some ointment, and not exactly gently started to dry off the blood.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Odette winced but at the same time was starting to wonder if she was hallucinating Jospeh never took care of her wounds. Her hands fisted in her lap before she spoke, "Why....why are you helping me?" She asked, knowing that Joseph might hit her for asking such a question...but she wanted to know.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 pm

((xDDD don't you mean 'Michael'? Wink ))

He had been expected that question. "It's not you I'm helping," he said dryly and moved the towel a little more roughly agins her back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Odette wondered at what he meant before he rubbed the towel harder against her back. She frowned and then understanding dawned, "You're trying to protect him....from what?" She asked, not daring to say Joseph's name as she wasn't sure how Michael would react.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 pm

He stopped his movments when she asked, resisting the urge to slapp her reopen her older wounds. She had no rigth to ask him anything.
    SO instead of answearing, which wouldn't be surprising for anyone, he finshed cleaning her back and stood back up, telling her to face him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Odette did as she was ordered and her nervousness grew, she didn't know Michael as well as she did Joseph so she kept her head down. She wondered what Michael was here for anyway...it made no sense...after all he didn't like her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:47 pm

He reached for somehintg under his jacket, his cold eyes never leaving her form, and took a out a knife.
    And threw it down to her feet.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Odette just stared at the knife with a confused expression....why had he given her this?? She glanced down at it uneasily after all she didn't know what he was thinking. "Are you here to kill me?" She asked, suddenly hoping that he was.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 pm

He only grew more irritaed. "If I was here to kill you then you'd be dead already, I wouldn't waste my time on you," he snorted and crossed his arms. "You know how to use a knife?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Odette frowned and picked up the knife even as her back protested, she studied it before she answered his question, "No but I can learn." She said softly but with a surprising edge in her voice.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 pm

He didn't seem convinced. "Then try to use it on me," he said flatly. "I'm sure you'd wnated to try that for a while."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow but then took a firmer grip on the knife and tried to stab him.
    (Ooc why am I grinning like an idiot at this image?? XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 pm

((Ooc lol xD Why am I grinning like a crazy maniac?? xD))

He easily moved out of the way an grabbed her arm roughly, pinning it against her back while grabbing her other arm holding the knife. "You really are pathetic," he groaled in her ear.
    Thoguh he supposed he was hard for her to move right with all the wounds covering her body. However, that never stopped him or Joseph.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Without responding she stomped on his foot and then elbowed him in the stomach before she held the knife up to his throat. Her eyes had narrowed and she suddenly seemed much different then her usual frightened self, "No being pathetic means hurting those who can't defend themselves." She snapped.
    (Ooc dayyum Odie XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm

((Ooc Wohoooooo! Goo Oddie >Very Happy ))

He blinked once before a twisted smirk spread over face, exactly like Joseph. "Looks liek there still hipe for you then," he chuckled darkly and grabbed the blade at his throut, wrapping his fingers around it until it broke his skin. But he didn't even flinch, as if he couldn't feel it.
    "This still won't get you far though."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Odette didn't break her ground not even when he pushed the knife harder against his own throat. "Then what will?" She demanded, she was starting to feel something more then just fear...but she couldn't quite put a name to it.
    (Ooc ohh Michael how we love you...:3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:25 pm

((Ooc Michel: Of course you do Cool ))

He let go of the blade and lowerd his arms. "The only way for you to escape," he started slowy, his smirk growing darker.
    "Is to kill."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Odette frowned and then looked down, "You want me to kill him?" She asked with shock in her voice as she lowered the knife. Why was she asking that question?? Deep down hadn't she always wished to be rid of him? She swallowed and then held the knife back up to his throat, "I guess you're right." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

He rolled his eyes. Stupid question. He hardly belived she'd be able to anyway. But if she had the guts, Jospeh wouldn't die anyway. Not as long Michael was still alive.
    "You're to weak," he taunted, testing her. "You even ahd the chance to slice my throut open but didn't. You won't be going anywhere."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 pm

Odette's eyes darkened and she dug the knife in harder against his throat, "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you." She said. She was sick of this and for once she wanted to stand up for herself....and if that meant killing him or Joseph to do it then she would.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:55 am