Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm... Lost [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I'm... Lost [Tag: Belle] Empty I'm... Lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Eric woke up at the stables with a headache. He looked around and saw Honey, Angus and a body, taking a sharp breath he turned it around and saw his mother. He closed his eyes and stood up, then he lift his mother gently on his arms and started walking far away from that place. He only hoped Joseph had his fun with Odette, because he would pay high for this.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I'm... Lost [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: I'm... Lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Belle chewed her bottom lip nervously as she stood not toi far off, watching Eric. She was relieved to see him wake up, but knew none of this was exactly good. She followed after him and sighed, moving fast enough to be in front of him to halt his walking. "C'Mon," she said softly, nodding her head for him to follow. She led him far into the woods where there was an area that had flowers and an open rift between the trees to see the blue sky. She had prepared already, there being a grave dug and a few stones for a marker. She looked to him with gentle eyes and nudged him to lay his mother to rest.

((O.o belle giving a damn? The world must be ending. ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

[This is so, is so..... damn it -ugly crying- XD]

Eric didn't realized he was being followed until Belle crossed his way. He didn't say a word or express any emotion, he just followed her. He shivered when he saw the grave, this was a goodbye he wasn't expecting so soon. He looked up to Belle and then walked around her to put his mother to rest. He gently laid her down, and if it wasn't for the ugly cut on her throat you could tell she was just sleeping. He leaned over and kissed softly on her forehead, ''I'm sorry'', he whispered quietly and leaned back to where Belle was. ''Give me the shovel, I need to finish this'', he said quietly to her, but not looking at her face''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Belle watched quietly, but soon had to look away, her eyes stinging with tears. Was she actually crying for aomeone else? Since when did she do that? She wiped her eyes, then looked to him as he spoke to her. She said nothing, but handed him the shovel. She remembered the scene far too well when she had had to bury both of her parents and Johns father. She killed without feeling, but burying someone...it brought back painful memories. But, she had to be strong for Eric.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:34 pm

He burried Elizabeth without saying a word, he was focused on finishing this before he broke down. Silent tears started running from his eyes closer to the end... After he was done he cleaned his tears and stared at the stones that marked the place where his mother was resting now. His shoulder and head were aching, but Eric didn't cared about it, he didn't care about anything more. ''Thank you, Belle... This is a nice place to rest'', he said quietly, looking around.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Belle looked to the sky, trying to distract herself from thinking of her parents. She didnt want to remember that anymore. It hurt too much. She knew better than anyone what it was like to be close with a mother, then have her taken right in front of your eyes. Eric still had his father, though she also knew Joseph didn't deaerve that title. She wiped her eyes and slowly looked to him. "I...I thought it would be nice..." She mumbled. She hesitated, but then moved over to him and slid her arms around his middle, hiding her face against his chest. She wanted to comfort him, no matter how hard that task could be.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Eric couldn't hold anymore when she put her arms around him. He hugged her tight and cried upon her shoulders. What was he supposed to do now... His mother was dead, Cinderella didn't want him around, and he hated his father with all his strength... He was lost.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 pm

"Shh...I won't tell you it's alright, because I know it's not...but, Eric?" Belle whispered softly, leaning back and cupping his cheeks in her hands. "I'm not going anywhere. I-I know I don't count for much, but...I'm still here. I'm not leaving you. You still have me," she assured him gently before pulling him back into a hug and gently brushing her fingers through his hair.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 pm

''Thank you, Belle...'', Eric sniffled quietly, and leaned down into a hug again... ''I thought I was doing the right thing, but, but... but now I don't know what to do anymore, and she's gone'', he whispered down to her shoulder...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Belle hugged him closer to her, if possible. "I know...We all make mistakes, Eric. You didn't know...There's no way you could have done," She sighed, kissing the side of his head gently. "You're going to stay with me and Flynn. No buts," She mumbled, leaning back and wiping the tears off of his cheeks.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:53 pm

''Thank you...'', he whispered again and nodded at her words. Well, at least now he had a place to sleep. ''I'll pay when I can'', he said simply and leaned back slightly from her embrace. He wasn't crying anymore, he only wanted some place to rest his head.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:06 am

Belle brushed her fingers through his hair. "Hell no you won't," She laughed gently. "You'll stay in John's old room. There's no paying needed," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "Are you done here...or, should I give you a minute?" She asked quietly, biting on her bottom lip as she eyed him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:13 am

He tried to smile at her kindness, but he the smile didn't show. He glanced behind, seeing the grave. There was nothing he could say, or do at the moment, he felt numb. ''No, I'm done here'', he nodded and looked back to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:18 am

Belle nodded silently before gently caressing his cheek. She made her eyes show the empathy she felt for him. She then slid that hand down his arm to his hand and gently threaded her left hand with his. She tugged him to follow after her as she walked back towards her cabin.

(he can notice her ring when they get to the cabin. ;3 Just reply at the cabin, darling.)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:23 am

[Okay <<33... Should I start a new topic? X3]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:53 am