Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Esmeralda
John Smith
6 posters

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:09 pm

(( LISTEN TO FLLYYYYYYYNNN. ))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Unable To Pretend [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm

( Nooo listen to Odie!!! XDD)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:13 pm

[Listen to your heart! BOOM AND EVERYONE GETS BUUUURN ]

"And I'm telling you now that I'll stay, no matter if it rains, or there is a fire, I will not leave you Esmeralda, I just can't...I was an idiot, asshole, whatever, I was naive because no one has drive me as insane as you do right now" john said trying to see her, he was calm, after a long time he finally was calm, "I already did something I regret" he said and this time he places his hand on one of her cheeks, "Leaving you, was the incredibly hardest thing I've done...and the thing I regret the most"

[that awkward moment when Joseph Korso supports you....joking XD ]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

(( Awwww.. John.... ;'(.... LISTEN TO ODDIE XD ))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:15 pm

(well if you want I can always have Joseph randomly appear in the middle of the convo and make off with Esme Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:20 pm

(D-don't burn them xDD)

"Enoguh!"
    She pusehd herself away from him this time, and she could swer she heard her herat break once again. "You can't just expect to get me back by chanign your mind like that! Life is never tha easy! If you want soemthing you gotta work for it, and desrver it!"
    The weaker part of her wabted to throw herself into his arms and vry her eyes out, beggin him to stay and forgive her for being what she is... but she wouldn't let herslef stoop that low... not for anyone... not again.

((Nuuuuu take me instead of Esme Joey xDDD))
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

( I'll think about it XDD <<>> *randomly appears and snatches Ami and takes her with him* Muahahahaha ohhh and Esme I made our topic in the woods Wink)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 pm

[ Don't you dare to touch her Korso! >:c ]

It caught his surprise that she step backwards, but at the same time it didn't, of course he thought as Esmeralda snapped once more.
    "Don't you think I don't know that?! I'm well aware of that! And I didn't change my mind I finally listened what I should have listened right from the start! God you're unbelievably irritable!" he said feeling how he was losing his cool once more, he let go a growl, "Well let's make it work!" he yelled trying to hold himself and not ruin it again.

[ NOOO AMI *runs behind Korso* I know kung fu! -not really- ]
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm

((Oooh take me away Korso 8D *drools* ))

Esme almost wanted to laugh at the irnony of this. It was like thye ahd changed place! Instead of Esme trying to convicne this could wrok it was now John begging instead.
    "Don't waste your time on trash John," she siad sternly. "You have so much more and better to recive in life. I'm just a small oart that you'll soon forget. You'll find a woman who's not as irritable as me and that'll make you happy." She half mocked, half meant. "We both deserve someone better don't you think?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:38 pm

(ewww don't drool on me *drops Ami* And I'd like to see you fight me Smith XDD)
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:45 pm

(( take heeer awaaaay the hidden plaaaaace XD ))

John shook her head, knowing her words were lies, he would never find someone else and she was definitely not trash, "You're more worthy than you think Esmeralda, don't you see?" he said feeling more and more broken each minute, "I won't be wasting my time because you're worth every minute of the day, and yes you're irritable, and stubborn, and annoying but I really will not wanted it any different!"
    He looked at her and approached a step forward, "Tell me you don't want me here, and that you don't feel the same way if you mean your words" he said looking quite determined, "Tell me you don't love me as I love you right now and I won't bother you...but hear me well, just because i won't bother you doesn't mean I'll give you my back"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:51 pm

((It's not my fault you're so damn hot Korso Dx FINE! Then I'll just go after Mikey instead))

She had to look away, or else the risk was she'd might break down right infront of him. Why did he have t so stubborn? ....like her?
    She shaked her head softly. "I can't say that...." she spoke, trying to stop he voice from trembling. "'Cause that would be a lie..."
    She finally forced herself to look back at him, and single tear managed to escape. "Stop playing the hero Johnny... I seriosuly can't stand those types," she chuckled weakly.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

(DON'TTOUCHMYMIKEY!!! *reluctantly picks you back up* No more drooling, or I'll dunk you into the nearest river Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 pm

[ awkwaaaaard go and get a room guys! ]

That was it...
    They were both in the same boat but in different points of it. By looking directly in her eyes, by hearing her was the trigger he's been waiting for. "Then I guess we both are going to annoy the other in one way or another" he said approaching to Esmeralda rushing to hold her once more, he embraced her as if she was the last thing he wanted to lose, and she was. He though would understand if she pushed away, he would understand and will not blame her but he wanted to know that at least he got the chance to hold her against him once more.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 pm

((erhem, I'm gonna repeat wht Johnny boy has said several times now: HOMOSEXUALS!!! 8D /SHOT/))

She weakly tired to push him off, but found herself not wanting to, just like last time when he had left ehr standing alone. "You bastard..."
    Another tear fell as she gave in and buried her face in his chest.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm

[ I have nothing to do with it blame the seal ]

John found it surprisingly amusing everything, specially her, a small grin was drawn in his face as she called him bastard, he shook his head and rolled his eyes. He then pulled away to see her face, he wiped his tears showing a bit of sadness himself, "Can you forgive me for the pain I caused you?" he asked feeling truly guilty.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm

(dumps Ami into a river and then shoots her
    Me: WIFEY!!! *glares at Joseph and jumps in after)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

[Pffffft. Don't blame the seals Johnny boy xD]

She looked stare dbakc into his eyes, tired and sad, yet relived and content. "No," she said flatly. "But I'm sure you can make up for it..."

(Wifey safe meeeeeee DX )
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm

[ John: *whistles* ]

John narrowed his eyes sneakily, "And how exactly can I make it up?" he asked quite curious, but coming from Esme it could be anything. "Wait, wait, I think I know how" he added as he lean over and kissed her gently yet passionate.

[ Me: *scolds Korso over and over on not drowning and hurting anyone* ]
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm

( Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp 8D *melts*)

Esmeimediently elt her eyes close, wrapping her arms around John's shoulder to press them even closer togheter.
    Screw it all, she could allow herself to be madly in love at leats once in her short life.
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

(Joseph: *shoots John and then leaves*
    Me: *saves Ami* I SAVED YOU!! :3)
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

(( Dawwwweeee :333 ))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 pm

[ John: heeey! *is wounded but still throws dagger to Korso* THIS IS WAR!
    Me: no this is Sparta I mean nirethia XD}

John felt her arms and while kidding a grin was threatening to appear, he hold her close not really wanting that moment to end, then his lips were separated from her once more. John placed his forehead against Esmeralda's and still with his eyes closed, he couldn't speak, not yet.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:52 pm

(Korso: *catches the dagger before turning to look back at John* You're right THIS IS WAR!
    Me: Oh give it up Korso, *helps Ami up onto shore*)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 pm

((Esme: Hands of my boyfriend Dx *throws appels at Korso*))

Esme inhaled deeply, trying to breath normally again. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment, pressing her forhead back against his.
    "So, did you run crying to Sunny about this?"
    Aaaaaaaand the moment was broken. Even Esme despised her mouth sometimes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:16 am