Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins Empty The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:55 pm

"odette?" Phoebus asked quietly and stroked her cheek.
    Once he had come back to his house, he called after his maid who started to take care of Odette as soon Phoebus had laid her on the bed. They had changed her dress into a big shirt of his so that she would have it more comfortable, because who knew how long she would be there?!
    Phoebus had walked back and forth through the room, worried about Odette- so that it almost left a mark on the floow, but now he sat beside her and just waited for her to wake up
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins Empty Re: The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:59 pm

(awwww poor Phoebus ;-: )
    Odette slowly woke up and then froze as she remembered what had happened, "Phoebus." She whispered and met his eyes. Tears were starting up once again and she grabbed his hand, "Phoebus, I'm sorry." She whispered. She was so scared....she didn't want to lose Phoebus, he meant too much too her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins Empty Re: The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:02 pm

"Shh.. Everything is fine now" He smiled softly at her and stroke her cheek once again.
    "You're safe in here.. And I'm here to protect you this time" Phoebus sighed and hated himself for not coming to her house earlier that day..
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:06 pm

"I'm more concerned about you." She said quietly and reached up to grab his hand, she squeezed it gently. "What are we going to do?" She asked quietly.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

[ make out? you always do that NOW KISS Very Happy ]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm

"Right now you just have to focus on being okay again" He said gently and kissed her. He actually had no idea what to do, but he would probably come up with something.
    "And I'm the Captain, remember? I didn't got this title for being weak" He joked
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:13 pm

(Niice John XDD)
    Odette tried to laugh but instead winced in pain as her stomach protested, "No you didn't.....but don't underestimate them." She whispered softly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:15 pm

"I wont, I promise.." He said with a little smile.
    "I want to be here so that I can take you to the ball this friday" Phoebus said while he leaned his forehead towards hers
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:17 pm

She smiled even wider when he said that, "The ball? Are you sure you want to bring me along?" She asked quietly but seriously.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"Why wouldn't I? I want to show the whole kingdom that we are together" Phoebus chuckled and held her hand.
    "So.. Is that some kind of a yes?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:26 pm

She smiled back at him, "Yes it is." She said softly and squeezed his hand as she held it.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 pm

"Great, because--" Phoebus started before he stood up and walked over to one of his bags that was on the floor.
    "I kinda bought you a dress that I thought you could wear" He smiled and picked it up so that she could see the white, long dress without arms or shoulder straps.
    "What do you think?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

She smiled, "Oh Phoebus, its gorgeous I would be most happy to wear that." She said, it was definitely something that would show off her curves and yet be elegant at the same time. She just hoped she would be able to move on the day of the ball, after all she didn't want to let Phoebus down.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 pm

"Really?" He smiled and looked proudly at the dress he had picked before he hanged it over a chair.
    "I just wanted to something for you since I don't know anything romantic to do yet.." he chuckled as he sat down beside her again
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:40 pm

She smiled, "Well if I wasn't injured, our options would be more open." She said with a sigh of regret, she was grateful Phoebus was trying to get her mind off of their current problem.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:45 pm

"Don't think about that.. Then I have time to come up with something to do" He laughed slightly. This just gave him more time, and it was just what he needed.
    "Soo.. I don't want to talk about it, but I think we have to.. What happened with the Korsos?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Odette winced at that, "I was coming back from a ride and I dismounted Angus and was going to lead him into the stable when Joseph attacked me. He threw me against the wall and he....I kicked him and then tried to run out of the stable but then Michael arrived. He shoved me to the ground and then Michael and Korso started talking about how I would be useful for them. I said I wouldn't do that to you but they said I would, even without knowing it. Then Joseph kicked me twice and then they left, and I knew I had to find you and warn you. So I left and then I ran into you." She said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:55 pm

"okay.." Phoebus whispered with a little nod. He knew how hard it must be to talk about it.
    "So they didn't say anything that could be useful? Where they were staying, what they wanted to do to me - or you?" He asked softly. "Did they say when they would be back?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:59 pm

She shook her head as she tried to remember, "No....not that I remember, I'm sorry." She said sadly, feeling even more like a failure.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:03 pm

"Don't be.. Now we know that Joseph is still alive and that they are both in town.." He said so that she would feel a little better - how much better she would be when her worst enemies were in town was another questions.
    "Do you think Jim knows?" He asked as he started to think about the boy
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm

She frowned and then sat up, "Oh I'm sure he knows....I just hope he's ok. Joseph was never kind to him when we were kids." She said darkly as she tried to leave, she needed to make sure Jim was all right.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:17 pm

"What do you think you're doing?" Phoebus asked with a frown and laid an arm around her so that she couldn't stand up.
    "I never would have let you go out with the first wound, so now you're staying here" He said with a firm voice.
    "I can go out and look for Jim if it's him you're worried about.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 pm

She nodded, "Please, Phoebus can you do that for me? I need to know he's still...alive. And whatever you do, please don't get him angry again." She begged.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

"I have never made him angry before" Phebous chuckled slightly and with a little frown- he hoped that Jim hadn't talked to her..
    "I will look for him when I know you're okay.. That kid can take care of himself.."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 pm

She shook her head, "Please Phoebus I'll be fine and honestly even Jim has his limits....you don't know what Joseph made him do when he was kid. Please....for me?" She asked quietly

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:55 pm