Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins - Page 2 Empty Re: The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

Phoebus sighed and looked at her for a moment.. If he leaved- the twins would probably come here and hurt her. After all, if they wanted him- then they knew where he lived.
    "Fine.." He said after a while
    "But you must promise me that you will not leave the house, and call the maids if someone comes in - I have learned them some things" He chuckled before he kissed her again
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The consequences of a meeting with angry twins - Page 2 Empty Re: The consequences of a meeting with angry twins

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

She kissed him back before she pulled back, "Thank you, Phoebus and I will I promise." She said softly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:32 pm

"Okay.." He said shortly before he stood up and smiled at her.
    "I will be careful, so don't you worry about me" He chuckled before he walked out the room and then out on the streets to find that boy again...
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 pm

She watched him go with worry, she hoped he would be ok....if she had it her way she wouldn't even be here. As long as she stayed here, she was putting him and everyone else she cared about in danger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:55 am