Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ] - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me [ tag: Esmeralda ]

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:16 pm

(lol, John would maybe start feeling like a babysitter to Emse xD)

She pursed her lips as she thought for a while. "Weeeeell there's this sotry uncle Faci told me once, not sure if I remember it, but was about a girl who got beheaded and came back from the dead, then started haunting the village who had killed her and kidnapped all their kids and then ate them!" she said brightly, apparently very found of her childhood memory.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:24 pm

[[ Haha basically ]]

John raised his eyebrows and surprised and turn to Esme, "Lovely" he said quite surprise of it, "Wait you said uncle Faci?" he asked realizing the name, "You are Dr. Faciller's niece? Now that's interesting" he said as he continued cooking.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

"Hm? You didn't know?" she aske,d slightly surprsied too, but still very happy after her little story. "Isn't he coolest guy ever? Maybe a little grumpy but that's old people for ya!! she giggled. "He and uncle Clo sure are diffrent though from eahc other though."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:33 pm

"Esme i don't know if you've realized but those times that we met each other we've been arguing and didn't really got into the past-conversation moment" he said as he took some plates and began to serve the food, "I don't really have met any of them...but I do not doubt your words" he said as he headed to the table, "Ready"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 pm

"Oh right you have a point there," she nodded, feeling a little stupid. "But... if I don't kill you with my talking, we'll have time to tell eahc other our life story," she smiled as he placed the food on the table.
    She almost wanted to cry at how good the food smelled. Her guy could cook... She felt like the luckiest girl in the whole world right now.
    "You kidding?" she said and dugg into her food.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 pm

"I won't lie...I would like that" he confessed as he sat in front of Esme, he then blinked in surprise, "What? What is it?" he asked thinking he perhaps he made something wrong.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"I didn't know young men today knew hot too cook!" she burst out happliy, holding out her plate for seconds. "I'll be visiting alot fom now on, so you better be prepared with lots of food for me."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:08 pm

"Well...when big daddy makes you cook morning, afternoon and night in order of not being scolded or worse, I guess practice makes the master" he said with a small grin and then chuckled, "Now you are flattering me for nothing really"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"You dad was jerk to you?" Esme asked concernd, forgetting about the food for a moment. "And still here you are, with a hero complex," she smiled wramly. "and when I compliment someone I mena every word. Who do you take me for~"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:23 pm

John looked at his food for a while before answering, "You could say that" he said remembering his past, "Yeah I was basically a black sheep" he added and then shook his head, "Well forget that now eat, weren't you hungry?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh right! Seconds please?" she asked sweetly, titling her head. She wanted to ask him more about his family... she was really curious to know more about him, but if he ddn't want to talk about it... well, she'll be here when he was ready to open up.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 pm

[ Esme he's an onion! you have to peel it layer by layer ]

John raised his eyebrows as he looked back at Esme, "For what?" he asked quite curious about it, although he had a feeling of what topic would come eventually.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:58 pm

((oooooh she'll ahve her fun with this xD ))

She rolled her eyes. "Food. Duh. You have more rigth??" she held out her empty plate. "Unless you don't feel like making a dessert for me??" she asked, goign alls weet and innocent again with big eyes.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:10 pm

[ oh poor John XD ]

"Oh right" he said as he stood up and took her empty plate, "Forgive me I uh...my mind was somewhere else" he said as he add more food on the plate and gave it back to Esme, he sat down and realized he barely have eaten.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:13 pm

"I noticed," she chuckled warmly. She ate more calmy this time, wacthing at the same time with curious eyes. "You know, since you worry about me all the time, it's obvious I'll do the same for you," she spoke of after a moment. "Even thoguh i talk alot, I'm actually good litsener..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:24 pm

John finished eating as he listened to her, avoiding see her directly in the eyes though. He stood up and walked to clean his plate, "Well, sorry for disappointing you but I really do not have a lot of stories to talk about, I tend to stay away from trouble, although I could even talk about the time I got in my first mission" he said still not daring to see her.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:27 pm

She watched his back with a soft expression beofre standing up as well, wlaking over to his side with her own plate. "Then tell me about your bakground," she asked instead. She could already guess he didn't hev the happiest of childhoods, why else whould he try to avoid it. But she knew not having anyone to talk about of so long wasn't good either. From experience.

((bed time for me<33 xD))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 pm

John took Esmeralda's plate and wash it as well. It's not like he never thought about it, he did, though he never let his past haunt him it still was painful, "It's boring" he said. When he finished cleaning he put his head down, "My mother...when..." he sighed, "When I was born my mother died that day as well...my father once told me I was just like her, inside and mainly outside...but he blamed me all my life for her death...he had reasons" he whispered for a moment explaining the first thing.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:05 am

Esme frowned, starting feel nothing but hate for this man Jhin called father. How could anyone blame someone's death like on a child? "What reasons could he possible have had for putting the blame on you? That's just ridicolus," she scolwed, crossing her arms. "And apparnetly you cot all the good things after your mother, I bet she's proud, seeing what a nice yong man you've become," she said warmly and rubbed his arm, urging him to go on.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 pm

John sighed, "Well she died because of giving birth to me, technically it is my fault" he said not facing Esmeralda even with her warm words he did not answer, he felt Esmeralda's hand on his arm, thing that made him walk back to the living room he couldn't stay still.
    "We don't have to talk about this you know?" he said, even though he knew that someday he had to talk about it he just didn't knew where was the right time, or who was the right person.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"...it's never a crime being born John," she said softly, following him into living room. "It wasn't your fault," she said sternly.
    She sighend, deciding to drop the subject for now. He obviously wans't ready to tlak about this,but someday he'd ahve to let ig go, and she'll be here when he was ready.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

He passed a hand through his hair as he controlled himself, it's never a crime being born John, her words repeated in his head over and over, and it was the first time he listened to someone actually not blaming him for being born.
    He walked towards Esmeralda and hugged her tight, although he seemed to be the one that needed comfort this time.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:42 pm

A little taken aback by the sudden hug, she laughed softly and reutrned the hug, wanting nothing more thna to wipe away his sorrow and pain. IF she really were a witch, she'd have no problem doing that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm