Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Curiousity. (Tag Jim) (Rated MA)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Curiousity. (Tag Jim) (Rated MA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiousity. (Tag Jim) (Rated MA)

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 am

((......what IF his mother enterd? O___o og dear god.... x'D))

Narrowing his eyes, Jim moved up a little to glare down at the other, his hand never slowing down while spreading his legs even wider. He knew what Al wanted, but would Jim even consider giving it to him?
    ...Fuck it. He wanted Al to scream.

Without as a warning, Jim had roughly entered him, groaing against his throuth and did not wait for the other to adjust and started to move harshly in and out of him.

((I'm deeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad >.< *cralws down ina hole*))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Curiousity. (Tag Jim) (Rated MA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Curiousity. (Tag Jim) (Rated MA)

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 am

Aladdin gasped sharply, his eyes shooting open. "Jim!" He cried out, his back arching from the bed as his eyes fell closed once more. He gripped at the bed beneath him desperately. He groaned out loudly, his breathing nothing more than pants as he tried to slow his heart rate down. He was thankful for once of his many experiences like this, finding that Jim's rough movements only brought intense pleasure over pain.

"Ah--! Fuck...! F-Faster!" He cried out, hating how easily Jim cracked him down to begging. He leaned up onto his elbows, his head falling back as he cried out, rocking his hips with Jim's. He tugged Jim down to his level to place a hungry kiss on his lips. "Fuck me harder, Jim," He groaned out in a pleasured whine against Jim's ear.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:33 am

Jim bit down on Al's lip, hard enough to draw blood as he fucked him harder.
    Goraning, he pressed Al's body down hard, keeping him getting up and moved even faster. He clearly wasn't thinking anymore, neither enjoying this or disliking it. He just wanted realese.

((gotta go for a while, be back later Wink ))

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:39 am

Aladdin groaned out, loving the feelings even if he could tell Jim wasn't in it for the same reasons. He licked the blood from his lips and then gasped sharply as he felt his own orgasm hit him roughly, making a mess on his chest.

He moved his hips up against Jim's at the same speed Jim was moving, his mind far too fogged to acknowledge his body sore and tired feelings kicking in.

(Kay ;3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 am

Thrusting deeply a few more times after Al came, he soon found his own realse and and slumped down on the bed beside him. Shit, he went and did what he'd told himself not to do.
    Whne managed to breath normally again, he crawled over the other boy and stood up, pulling up his pants.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Too tired to move, Aladdin lazily watches as Jim got up. He pulls his own pants up and winces slightly as the sore aches hit him in rebuttal for his actions. He lays back on the bed and crawls under the blanket fully, hiding his face with it as well.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

When all his clothes was back in place, Jim looked over his shoulder to find Al hiding completely under the blanket. "..you ok?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Al hid there, blushing to himself. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine!" He coughed out cheerfully. His whole lower half was cursing him mentally for letting Jim be so rough so quickly. He wouldn't let Jim know he was hurting.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:05 pm

"You're terrible liar," Jim said flatly, frowing. "Now i know why you're always honest with me, it's easy to see right through you," he sighned and picked up his jacket. "Guess I won't have to worry about you leaving th tavern now at least."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:20 pm

Aladdin pulled the covers down enough to expose his head. He sighed at the words and nodded. Hell, if Sander saw the marks on his neck, he would flip out. Al looked to Jim and bit onto his lip. "What about you, Hunk?...Are you okay?" He asked softly, his eyes hesitant but concerned.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Hunk? he gave Al an unamused look while pulling his shoes back on. "I think that's pretty obvious. I'm still walking aren't I?" he mutterd.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 pm

((Well. I'm glad my typos amuse Jim. XD))

Aladdin blushed as he realized what he had said. Maybe he had been with too many men -- the nicknames were just routine now. "Heh, lucky you," he muttered, groaning slightly under his breath. The sound was not one of pleasure, but rather of pain from moving anything below his waist. He wouldnt blame Jim for being so fast and harsh. It had looked to him like Jim just wanted it over, as apposed to enjoying it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:36 pm

((haha xD even after what they just did... *blushes* he doesn't want to hear that from another guy I think^^; ))

He knew Al was hurting now, and it was understandable. He hand't meant to be that roguh... Ok, that was a lie, he had meant to be that rough. He just didn't think it'dhurt him that much. Since he was... used to it and all.
    The thought made him irritated again.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:50 pm

Aladdin ran his fingers back through his hair and sat up, rubbing his neck. He got up and stumbled slightly, clenching his teeth at the pain. He walked over to his bag and grabbed a cloth to which he cleaned himself off with quickly. "Where are you going?" He asked curiously, looking at him from the corner of.his eyes

((I'm just curious to see how Jim is going to act from now on. o.o))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:55 pm

(( uh well... like a posessive jerk?^^; don't really know myself yet o3o))

"Out," he mutterd, scrathing his neck. He should probably take a shower...
    Glancing behind when he saw Al out of bed, he uikcly looked away again, seeing as the biy was still naked...
    "There's a private showerd down the hall thta only me, Ariel and Sarah use. You're free to use it," he said tirdely while reaching for the door handle.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Aladdin quickly grabbed the closest item if clothing to him -- one of Jims shirts -- and pulled it on. It was large compared to his small frame. He sat onto the bed and rubbed his arm. "Well...I...guess ill just get some rest then. Have fun," he mumbled, laying down and curling up into the shirt.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:26 pm

(( Ami is way better than me XDD.....))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 am

((h-huh? with what? Bri?<3 xD ))

"Yeah, you do that," Jim mumbled, giving him one last look before closing the door behind him.

Outside the room, he leaned his back aginst the door before while, feeling ahsamed for he just did. But no regrett.
    "I really need to leave this place...."

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 am

((It just takes practice ;D XD ))

Aladdin watched him go with sad eyes, wishing things were easier. Wishing Jim could just stay there and hold him...

He shook his head and sighed, hugging the pillow beside him.

((Now to have Al sneak off to do what Jim told him not to do 8D He doesn't want Jim getting hurt by Sander and the knights. ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:21 am

((>.< JIM STILL WON'T LET HIm DX (and Idon't want't him to either ;__; ) and don't underastimate Jimbo dear ;D ))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 am

(( Jim won't know if Al snunk out ;3 unless he goes in his room like a creep. XD
    I know Jim can more than handle himself. But, al won't let him take what hes 'good at'. Only way that would happen would be if their little night together happened more than once, giving Al someone to do his job for. His mind is screwed to. XD ))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 am

((hahaha no wonder Jim feels drawn to him then x3 if both their minds are screwed xP Aw well,Jim wouldn't go to the knigth and do what Al does ya know... x3 But t's your charrie I cna't do anything about Al anyway ;3; ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:48 am

((...well. He could always notice Al is gone, know where he is, and go break it up. It would involve him busting in on the middle of Al with another man, but it would show off Jims new possessive side. And he could beat the Hell outta someone touching his Ali.._. Just an idea.))
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:05 pm

((ohmygosh, sorry for not replying to this sooner >.<
    hmm, well that's a good idea actually :3 Hust that... Jim will seriously be pissed of with Al for nto doing as Jim said... x'D))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:21 pm

( xD I was wondering if you died. ;3
    Well, maybe instead of Aladdin having snuck off, Sander could come by a few days later and be like "You didn't show up. Come with me," And Jim could see Al going off with him and follow.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:02 am