Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca )

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca )

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Kinda like you then? Pocahontas almost said but bit her tong, holding back a giggle.
    "That's men for you," she said instead and nodded.

((hahaha I'm surprised as well o.o))
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca )

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:51 pm

(( Uhp. Spoke too soon XDDD ))

Charlotte almost glared at Poca, knowing exactly what Poca wanted to say to her. "You know, for a wanna-be like you. You have a lot of questions. You're not working with my cousin are you?" She raises a brow.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

((haha xD))

She titled her head. "You mean Wendy? she asked with fondness. "Lovely girl, what would I be working with her?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:59 pm

Charlotte rolled her eyes when she called her Lovely. More like clingy and annoying. (IstillloveyouWendy<3) "Oh, no reason." Charlotte says, going back to fanning herself.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 pm

She chuckled. "Why don't you just shove me away or something? I'm clearly bothering you princess."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

"I may be callous but I'm not cruel." Charlotte says. "And you're taking my mind off this heat in this god awful place."

(( In other words. Always. Benifitting. Charlotte. XDD ))
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:19 pm

((as I already said: Gotta LOVE Lottie<3 xD))

"Then change your cloths to something more simple," she said flatly. "And I'm glad I'm of some use to you then."
    Not really, no.

Last edited by Pocahontas on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm

(and get mad peasants disease?? No thank you! XDDD)
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:31 pm

(( XDD ))

Charlotte gasps at her words. "And look like a pychopathic peasant like you?! God no! That would be like Princess suicide! No wonder why you're a Wanna-be!" Charlotte places her hand on heart as if she just had a heart attack.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:34 pm

((pfffft-! x3))

She gave the princess a weird look at her reaction. Drama queen...
    "If I'm a wannabe, then why aren't i walking aorund in a frilly and annoying dress," she said back. "Geez, talk about over reacting."
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:53 am

(( SEEE!!! ODETTE GETS LOTTIE XDDD! Orjustmakingfun~.))

"Because you're not a smart wanna-be and take after me. Sadly you take after Cinderella, god knows why, but you just do." Charlotte looks at Poca, pursing out her lips. "Maybe we will get you help dear. Don't you worry your little head!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 pm

((xDDDDD))

"Ahuh, thank you," she said casually, only half paying attention to what the princess was saying rigth now. "Now that we brought her up, you have any idea where she might be?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:02 pm

(oh I would never make fun....<<>> XD Who are you again? ( Tag: Poca ) - Page 2 Ae2jvk)
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 pm

(( XDD ))

"I don't know, neither do I care." Charlotte says, getting up. "Now if you excuse me, I have Princess duties to do... No, not really. I', just making an excuse to leave you. Good day, Wanna-be?... Oh don't even bother." Charlotte shakes her head before heading back inside of the castle, not caring if she knew the girl's name or not.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:25 pm

((x3))

"Bye, have fun being a spoiled princess," Poca happliy waved fater her and took Charlotte's spot instead.
    Wanna-be? Poca didn't even think Cindy was fun or intrestting, but no one needed to know that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:44 am