Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Antal inlägg : 153
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca) Empty Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Post  Dean McCoppin Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Dean made his way through the woods, after the whole fiasco at the ball he had kept a low profile. He hadn't wanted to draw attention to himself any more and he had good reason too. He sighed as he approached a scenic spot by a river and sat down on a rock.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Exploring A New Place (tags Poca) Empty Re: Exploring A New Place (tags Poca)

Post  Pocahontas Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:45 pm

Pocahontas watched Dean as he walked up to the river, sitting contently on hthe tree not to far from it. She had been enjoying the nature out here, especially the silince it brought. She almost got a headace after litseng to the people in the castle rambling about everything that occuerd. Mostly about the ball.
    "Not liking any attention either I see," she spoke up.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 pm

He smiled when he recognized that voice, "You know I never caught your name." He said as he glanced back at her with a small smile on his face.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 am

"Guess you don't like paying attention either," she snickerd and jumped down, landing softly on the ground. "Pocahontas, too hard for you to remember I hope."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 am

He shook his head at her earlier comment, "Well its a pleasure to run into you again Pocahontas and I won't forget your name. If I do, well my bad so I'm guessing those inside the castle are still in shock over what happened at the ball huh?:" He asked quietly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

"The whole town is, especially sicne they ahven't caught the boy yet," she said calmly and walked to sit own by the river. "I knew this town had crazy people but that crazy? Must've had bad parents or something," she sighend boredly.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 am

Dean shrugged, "Or not, he could have been a street kid and had to defend himself from local gangs. But then I guess we'll never know...so you work for the princess?" He asked, remembering how she had wanted him to find her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 am

A street rat sounds to simple. Whatever, she thought to herself.
    "Yeah I guess, not that I'm any good at it, since I'm alwasy snekaing outside. But Cindy's a nice person to be around," she shrugged, not wanting him to think that it's the princess she's always running away from.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 am

(muahahaha XDD)
    Dean glanced over at her, "I'm sure she is, so care to tell me more about yourself?" He asked as he smiled at her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:35 am

She gave him a blank look. "Honestly? No, I really don't," she said flatly. "I'm not exactly a peoples person, if you hadn't noticed by now."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

DEAN
    Dean smiled at ber eirds, "I know what you mean...I'm not exactly a people person either." He admitted with a little shrug.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 pm

"I could tell. You're whole apperence screams 'leave me the fuck out of it'" she chuckled.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:36 pm

He laughed and shook his head, "Is it really that bad? I was hoping that I was more subtle." He said as he rubbed his face.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:39 pm

"Og don't worry, you are," she assured him. "But to me you're like an open book," she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Dean's eyebrows went up, "Is that so? Wow, I honestly don't have a response to that statement." He admitted with a laugh.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

"I wasn't expeting one either," she said smugly and turned ehr attention back to the water. "But you weren't always like this, am I right?"
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:55 pm

Dean sighed, "No...no I wasn't, being with someone who was always there well...it was one of the best feelings in the world. She was my best friend and when I had her in my life....everything just made sense you know? And then when she was gone...it just...wasn't the same, everything I had lived for was gone." He said quietly as he twisted the wedding ring on his finger. He had kept it as a reminder of her...even after she was gone. He didn't have any keepsakes of his children...he wished he did though.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:05 pm

((;3; awwwwwwwww Dean Dx and now i feel the guilt crawling back))

Having always lived a safe and weealthy life, well of what she coudl remember, she coul only imagen how Dean was feeling. the only clsoe person to ehr was her grandmother, and Poca wouldn't be sad over ehr when she passed away, knoeing the woman had a long and good life, and even died peacefully. Maybe that's why Pocahontas was so bored with everything. Her life was too... perfect.
    "You'll find a new happiness, you just need to look closely."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:08 pm

He gave a little humorless laugh, "Or a purpose....for one thing I still need to find the person who killed her. When I do....when I do, I'm going to kill him." He said darkly as he thought about it.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm

She boredly dipped ehr finegr into the cold water. Oh great, he was that kind of guy.
    "And after you've gotten your revenge? Tehn what? It won't bring them back or make anything better."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Dean smiled and glanced over at her, "After that....after that I try to find some new meaning in my life. What that will be, I don't know yet." He admitted as he looked down at the water.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

"There's a bigger chance you won't even be alive for that," she stated and leaned back on her hands. "But hey, it's your life. Waste it away if you want too."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:23 pm

He actually smiled and glanced over at her, "Well that's one of the ideas I have planned, my wife wouldn't want me to do that either. She was raped though....before he killed her, from what I could tell it seemed like the kids were forced to watch." He said with disgust and anger in his voice.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:26 pm

She turned her head back towards him. So many sick and messed up people there exists in this world.
    "She still wouldn't want you to do this though. Wasting away your life for soemone who's not alive anymore."
    Dean McCoppin
    Dean McCoppin

Post  Dean McCoppin Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

He let out a shaky breath, "Yeah I know she wouldn't....and yet I've been fighting between starting a new life or avenging my wife." He said as he looked down at the ring on his finger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:39 am