Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip)

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Odette moved to curl up against him and rested her head on his chest, "That was....amazing. I think it gets better each time we do it." She added with a blush and a giggle. She looked up at him and smiled again, "I love you." She whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip) - Page 3 Empty Re: Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip)

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I think it gets better each time we do it."
    Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip) - Page 3 Tumblr_m8cjqkFWlb1qfcx4to3_250
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip) - Page 3 Tumblr_m5peq5MvCQ1rwcc6bo1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:50 pm

[Joey Tribbiani wins!]
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Philip laid with his free hand behind his head and gave Odette's arm a light squeeze with the arm that was around her. He looked down at Odette, a blissful smile on his face, and softly rubbed her arm. "I love you too," he told her softly, banding his neck to kiss her lips lightly, kissing her head before he straightened his neck again. he then leaned his head against the top of Odette's and closed his eyes as he took in this feeling, Odette's warmth, her smell, just everything.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Odette smiled and lightly trailed one hand along his chest and tried not to think about losing him. She knew it would happen one day she was just afraid it would be too soon. She closed her eyes and just held onto the moment.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Jasmine: Secret Love Affair (crack fic with Prince Phillip) - Page 3 Tumblr_lxj96zkFfA1r5ruse
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Philip laid there with Odette, smiling peacefully, for as long as he possibly could, and when he couldn't any longer, he argued with himself to stay. Unfortunately, he could only put off leaving for so long. If he stayed too much longer, his parents would surely send someone to look for him, and he couldn't have that. He slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to look down at Odette, his smile growing as he gazed at her face. He softly rubbed up and down her side, still reluctant to move. "I have to go," he whispered, sadness in his voice.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 pm

(bahaha Bri XDD)
    Odette sighed sadly and sat up, "Ok.' She whispered quietly. She forced a smile on her face for him and then bent down to kiss him. After she pulled back, "I'll see you soon?" She asked quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 pm

Philip held her head as she bent to kiss him and then sat up next to her, smiling warmly as he looked at her. "As soon as I can," he said firmly, reaching up to brush her cheek with his fingers. His hand lingered next to her cheek, and he continued to stare at her face for a few seconds before he dropped his hand and head and moved to get out of the bed and get dressed. As he dressed, his glance would occasionally look back at Odette. If she looked at him, he would make some silly face or waggle his eyebrows or something, but when she wasn't looking his face was serious, taking in her beauty, thinking about how much he loved her, and trying to come up with a plan on how to get the wedding called off.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:34 pm

Odette couldn't help but try and not think of the inevitble and then got up wrapping the sheet around herself. "You know Phillip...its all right. Even if things don't work out for us, I'll always love you." She said quietly, somehow feeling like she had to tell him that.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:46 pm

Philip was putting on his boats on the edge of the bed when he heard Odette quietly speak behind him. He turned quickly to face her, shock on his face at where she had turned the conversation. They never really talked about what would happen if they couldn't be together, if he did end up having to marry the princess. He felt his heart ache at the thought. He couldn't imagine Odette ceasing to be in his life, to not be able to touch her, and hold her, and kiss her. He crawled across the bed over to Odette, only one boot on, and took her hands in his. "I don't care what it takes. I will figure out a way for us to be together. Really together," he said as he looked deeply into her eyes, giving her hands a reassuring squeeze. "I love you too much to lose you now," he added, raising one hand to hold her face and then kissing her forehead. "We'll figure something out," he assured her with a small smile, still holding her face.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:54 pm

She gave a shaky sigh of relief, "Good because I love you....and I don't ever want to lose you to someone else." She whispered and kissed him. She didn't want to think about never hearing his voice, or his laugh or the way how he would hold her after sex. She pulled back and smiled at him, not saying anything just memorizing his features as fast as she could.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Philip caressed her cheek one last time and made sure this kiss was a good one before he turned back around to put on his other boot. He stood from the bed and started to put on the last bits of his outfit, and once his hat was in place, he walked over to sit on the side of the bed next to Odette. He just smiled at her for a couple second and then he took her face in his hand and kissed her deeply, leaning her back against the bed. "You are the most important thing in my life," Philip said softly with a loving smile on his face, his eyes locked on hers. He brushed her cheek and memorized her face for the upteenth time before kissing her forehead and starting for the door.

However, he stopped in the door frame, turning half way back as he thought about something. He smiled over at Odette and took out a pocket watch from his pants pocket. He looked down at the watch as he walked back to Odette and sat on the edge near her. "Why don't you hold onto this? As a promise that we will find some way to stay together?" He looked up at Odette, his eyes and smile sweet and hopeful, as he offered her the watch.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm

Odette looked down at it, "Phillip...I...ok...I don't need a watch to know that we'll somehow stay together." She said quietly but she accepted the watch and then kissed him gently. She pulled back again and then smiled at him, "I love you." She whispered softly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:42 pm

He chuckled lightly and rubbed the back of his neck nervously, looking away from Odette for a moment. "Well, consider it a place holder. For something else," he said shyly, getting quieter as he continued. He kissed her sweetly back and smiled calmly as they pulled apart. "And I love you. With all my heart," he took her hand and gave it a light squeeze befoe standing up again. He walked away slowly, not releasing Odette's hand all at once, and only turning around towards the door once her hand fell from his. He gave her once last, kind of sad, smile before turning and exiting the room.

Philip slowed as he exited the cottage, placing a hand on the door frame and having to shake himself out of his reverie and push himself further. He closed the door, again pausing and having to push himself to focus, and turned over to the stable. "Hey boy," he greeted Samson in a faux cheerful voice. The horse let out a snort, probably doubting the sincerity of his tone. Philip gave the horse a light shove and slowly pet his neck for a moment, smiling sadly. "Let's head home," he said quietly, reluctant, as he pushed himself onto the horse using the frame of the stable. He nudged Samson into a walk and, with one last glance at the cottage, he headed back to the palace, his face now betraying the pain he had been masking earlier. What was he going to do?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Once he had left Odette got up and hurried to the window, she watched him leave unobserved and then once he galloped away started to cry. She looked down at the pocket watch in her hand and held onto it tightly. She hadn't wanted to tell him that she was possibly pregnant with his child.
    (yeeah I decided to throw a fast one on you guys hehehe XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:57 am