Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey) Empty In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:16 pm

(muahahaha okie soo this takes place between Michael Korso and Odette's mom Evangeline. So anyway please enjoy :3)
    Evangeline wasn't really paying attention to where she was going, she still was thinking about the encounter with the twins. Her brow furrowed, what exactly did that other twin have against her anyway? She shook her head still confused about it and then ran right into someone. "Oh, I am so sorry." She said and looked up to see one of the twins in front of her. She swallowed, she had a feeling this was the twin who didn't like her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey) Empty Re: In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 pm

Joseph was an idiot, getting all obsessed with a woman who he barley knew. Even if he didn't mention her, it was obvious who the older was thinking about. That made the younger want break someone in half.
    Michael grumbled to himself as he walked out from an alley. His twin could work by himself today, he needed a break...
    He glared at the woman who he had just been busy cursing in his head at. What's so special about this one?
    "Move it."

Odette
    Odette

In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey) Empty Re: In the Beginning (tags: Jim/Esme/Grannie/Mikey)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:26 pm

(muahahaha oh Mikey :3 x3)
    Evangeline frowned, "Sorry I'm in your way." She muttered and stepped aside. She bit her lip, "What do you have against me anyway?" She asked curiously.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:29 pm

(Jealous Mike is jealous x3)

"You're preccense simply annoys me," he said dryly. "So you better keep your distance."

(um, don't know how to keep this two tlaking since Mike really dislikes her and want to leave xD any ideas?^^)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm

(uhhhh...maybe she could like say something that makes him react? idk XD)
    Evangeline rolled her eyes, "Look I'm sorry I ran into you and I'm sorry my father ran into you the other day too." She said quietly, she felt bad about it.
    (derp....ok Evangeline is too nice to say anything....soo idk buut now I wanna write something with Odette and Mikey XDDD *hides*)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:39 pm

((sorry hon, i really have no idea what to write with those two now^^; no inspiration x'3))

He rolled his eyes. This woman was stupid.
    "Is he still breathing?" he asked rudely. "If not I cna always tkae care of that."

((...maybe Mike says something to make her upseat? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:46 pm

(ohh thats mean Mikey DX and its okie :3)
    Evangeline stiffened, "Don't you dare come near my father." She said darkly and glared at him. She had a feeling Michael wouldn't hesitate to actually do just that.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:48 pm

((mean Mike is also mean xD))

Michale snorted. "Try and stop me," he sneered and pushed past her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Evangeline glared and followed after him, "What do you have against me anyway?" She demanded angrily as she stepped in fromt of him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm

"I already tol you, are you deaf and stupid?" he mutterd and glared down at her when she blocked his way once again. "Do you want to get killed?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 pm

She frowned and put her hands on her hips, "Look there has to be more then just my presence that annoys you....so what is it?" She asked not even reacting to his earlier statement on killing her.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:07 pm

He garbbed her around the throut suddenly tightly, stopåping ehr from breathing completly. "It be so easy to break your neck," he spat, ignoring the screams off horror aorund him when they noticed what he was doing. "....." he let her go when he thoguth about how much Joseph would despise him for it and kept on walking.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:14 pm

(ohh snapper doodle....o-o Mikey snapped)
    Evangeline collapsed to the ground once he released her and rubbed her throat as she coughed. She glanced behind her and slowly got back up, "Do you always react in violence?" She muttered darkly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm

((sorry I vanished, was taking a shower^^; )

"Not neccearly," he mutterd back. "That's Joseph's job..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:41 pm

(its okie :3)
    Evangeline frowned, "Sure didn't look that way to me." She whispered before she turned to leave.
    (muahahaha if only you knew Evangeline.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:42 pm

He smirked darkly and looked back at her. "hne why don't you find out and see for yourself?"

( Twisted Evil do it woman!!! /shot/ xD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:46 pm

(muahahaha XDD ohh I love a challenge..)
    Evangeline shook her head, "And why would I do that?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:51 pm

"To understand why you shoudl stay away from certain people," he said darkly and continued on his way.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Evangeline frowned, "Well I would need an idea of where to go." She pointed out, inwardly she was scared but at the same time she was curious to know why he wanted her away from Joseph.
    (I can see this being the reason why she marries Richard...Razz)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:57 pm

((....you're a genious 8D ))

He glanecd behind at her again. If she saw the real side of Joseph, she'll defenetliy do anything to stay away from him.
    "So you're up for it then?" he smirked. "Then come by the park around midnight, and make sure to stay hidden if you value your life."

((hope this is ok? :3 I just wrote something xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 pm

(muahahaha nope this works :3)
    Evangeline bit her bottom lip and then sighed, "All right fine." She said after a moment of inward debating. It couldn't be that bad....could it?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:03 pm

((yay! xD ))

He chuckled darkly. Stupid woman. "Goo dlukc then," he said before wlaking down the street, disspearing among hte crowd.

((gotta go for while, be back later<3^^))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:09 pm

She watched him leave and sighed before she turned and hurried off, she needed to get ready for whatever was going down.
    (blah that sucked XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:44 am