Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Dimitri
Michael Korso
Odette
7 posters

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) Empty After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:56 am

Odette slowly woke up feeling even more tired and sat up bolt up right as she remembered what had happened. Where was she? Her gaze landed on Michael and then she remembered...she remembered exactly what had happened. She slowly leaned back down keeping her gaze on him, "Why did you come back?" She asked quietly, she had resigned herself to the fact that he would never come back so why had he bothered?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey) Empty Re: After Giving Birth (tags: Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:00 am

Micheal,as always, didn't aswear the question, at leats not imdeinetly. He had been asking himself the exact smae thing the whole time while sitting eher at the bedside, waiitng for ehr to wake up.
    "That's a really good question," he mutterd and finally let his eye sleave her and look out the window.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:12 am

She rolled her eyes and turned to look in the opposite direction, "So why are you still here?" She asked and turned to glare at him, a huge part of her wanted to hit him and keep hitting him until she felt slightly better.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:19 am

Yes, why is he still here? He did what he came for. the kids are alright and safe, Odetet will get better and is out of harms way... for now.
    "You want to be left alone?"he askedcalmly and looked back at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 am

She sighed and looked down, "That's a loaded question, you mean permenently or just at the moment?" She asked quietly as she rubbed her forehead. Looking down she couldn't help but feel relieved that the baby bump was gone....no more pain and hopefully she would be able to sleep without waking in agony. She was afraid he meant permenantly....she didn't want to lose him, not again.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am

His afce stayed emotionless, even thogu on the inside he was jsut... so confsued. Abotu everything, but moslty with himself. He's liek to balem Odette for this, but then realsied he would do the same thign he had done with Rebecca.
    Without thinkin about it, he reached otu and grabbed her hand, squeezing it soflty and then rested his head on the bed ta her side, just sighign tiredly.
    "You betetr not waste away your life this time girly."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 am

She glanced over at him and studied him thoughtfully before she nodded, "All right as long as you do the same." She said softly and lightly squeezed his hand before closing her eyes. "So what have you been up too?' She asked eventually.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 am

He growled agaisnt the sheets, clearly annoyed when she returned the request bakc to him.
    They btoh knew what his answear to that is.
    "Don't ask when you obviously know the answear."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 am

She smiled at his words, "Well good....I just...wanted to make sure." She said quietly. She cracked one eye open to study him, "You didn't answer my question earlier though." She said quietly, she hoped he had been doing all right.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:47 am

He just grunted and lifted his ehad from the bed, before standing up and walked up to the window.
    She should really know by know he wans't the tlakactive type, and only answerad on the evry rare occasions he flet like it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 am

She sighed watching him leave, "Well....I'm doing much better, when I was pregnant with the twins I was always in pain. I felt half-dead for the last three months....still kinda do." She admitted quietly. she wasn't saying that to be mean it was just the truth. She was starting to wonder if there could have been lasting damage as a result of the whole thing. "I guess that's normal though." She said quietly and sighed, why was it so hard talking about normal things?
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:02 am

He grunetd in repsosne again, to let her know he was at least litsening, which was pretty unusal too when it came to him.
    "You're friend will help tkae crae of you, and the kids... so make sure all you three egt spoiled."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:10 am

Odette rolled her eyes and a dry laugh escaped her lips, "Yeah she would do that." She said with a shake of her head. She studied her hands thoughtfully and bit her bottom lip, she hoped Esme was all right.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:17 am

"Don't worry about the gypsy, she's alright and sfae," he spoke up as if reading her mind. "all fo you will be safe... I made sure of that..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:21 am

She looked over at him and nodded, "Thank you, I owe you another one. Geez I can't seem to actually handle myself ever huh? Don't answer that!" She added suddenly looking horrified that she had said that out loud. It was true though...he was always saving her ass, it made Odette wonder if she could ever hold her on.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 am

He chuckled, but deiced that his cruel comment wasn't neccesary for once. "Stop thanking me already, how many tiems do i have to repeat myself," he said with a softer tone, and with a hint of teasing this time.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 am

She relaxed at his softer tone and then grinned, "More times then I can count." She admitted with a sheepish look on her face. She sighed and then closed her eyes once again, she was still tired but she didn't want to wake up to an empty room.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:33 am

Looking over his shoulder back to her, he just sighend before returning to his seat by her bed. "Just sleep already, I have no place important to go to right now," he mutterd with his abck to her. "Just don't get used to this."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am

She nodded, "I know." She whispered tiredly, one hand moved and grasped his before she slowly fell asleep.
    (not sure what else to put there quite yet)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:57 am

Again he mutterd something, and let her tkae hold of his hand. Not even sruprised anymore that he didn't get up and leave, eh just leaned back in his seat and wtached her sleep.

((haha smae here... xP))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 am

Odette was in the forest she was running and she was barefoot. She was still pregnant and it was difficult for her to run but she knew that if she stopped she would be a dead woman. The baying of the wolves behind her only made her more desperate to get to her destination. Her eyes widened in horror when she slipped and fell landing hard on the forest floor. Absolute pain filled her entire being and she cried as she struggled to get up. "So weak." She whispered darkly, she would always be weak...she couldn't even fight...Michael would be ashamed. With that realization she got up and kept running even as her feet and her body screamed in agony she kept moving. She finally reached her home and stumbled over the last few steps, she had made it. She shut the door behind her and sank down to the floor crying quietly as she heard the wolves leap against the door. "Michael....where are you?" Odette's mind was still inside the memory but she let slip one name, "Michael."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 am

This woman was a totall mess, even in her sleep.
    Micheal watched her quietly, knowing she was probably having a nightmare. he always had that.... nightmares, reason to why he barely slept at all himself.
    Hearign his name soflty beign spoken he leand back agaisnt his chair with a heavy sighn. Even after all hes done and warnings, she still had made him part of her life. A rather big part. Why did no one ever litsne to him? Most of the times it sure just felt like he was being forced into things he didn't want any part of. Even she did it... forced thing sonto him he never asked for...
    Squeezing her hand gently, he carefully reached forward and caressed ehr face, as if trying to comfort her. he quikcly pulled back and looked away again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 am

(oh geez Jiminey and Mikey have a lot in common XDD)
    Odette slowly slipped back into a dreamless sleep shortly after the memory ended. She let out a little sigh as she kept sleeping, one tiny little tear worked its way down her face as she slept....a part of her still believed that he was still gone....
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:55 am

((yeah that's what I keep telling the- *gets shot by them both*))

He sighend again and closed his eyes when he notcied the tear. Just what exactly did she want him to do? She was not someone who helped and comfortoed others, or stayed around... he only did what he wnated to, what he felt like...
    "We're only holding each other back," he murmured, stroking away the tear.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Post  Aurora* Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 am

(WIFFEEEEYYYY!!!! o_o)
    Almost as if sensing his words Odette's hand tightened on his briefly as she kept sleeping. She mumbled a little bit in her sleep as she moved in her sleep, "Love....you." She breathed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:29 pm