Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:54 am

*Rapunzel moans louder at the kissing on her neck; her hips move faster has she moves upwards more, enough to put her stomach to his; she slowly brings her mouth up to his ear, lightly saying his name into it and biting at it softly*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:01 am

Aladdin shivered as she said his name. He slid one hand down to hold her lower back so that her arch was less strain on her. He rocked into her faster now, groaning as he moved just a bit harder as well.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 am

*Rapunzel quickens her pace more, moving her mouth to his kissing him again before she begins to kiss his jaw, then his neck, wanting to give him marks of her own*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:32 am

Aladdin moaned low in his chest as he felt her teeth on his neck. His neck had always been sensitive, especially when someone used their teeth there. He held her hips as he groaned out her name, his pace quick and deep. His breath was coming out in pants, sweat gleaming on both of them in the candle light.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:39 am

*Rapunzel inhales, loving the feel of his hands on her hips; she bites her lip, moaning feeling her climax is just about hit*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:46 am

Aladdin looked down to her, one of his hands coming up to rest on her cheek as he locked their eyes. He leaned down and kissed her deeply, feeling his own limit coming up rather quickly.

(youcanmakethemhaveittogetherifyouwant. xD PUNZALBABIES. ._. heh. Al's no father. we can wait on that one. xDDD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:53 am

( XDDDD Ok then! We can say he did it..in her...but she doesn't get pregnant...this time. Wink XDDD )

*Rapunze smiles fondly, putting her hand on his; as they continue to move she gasps, releasing and feeling Al let out as well; the feeling of the warm substance going through her makes her moan loudly one last time before relaxes completely, her body going limp; she gives a sigh and smiles to him, blushing heavily*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:04 am

(he got lucky? xD)

Aladdin arched his back, groaning out as he released within her. Sure, he knew better, but he had gotten caught up in the moment. As their bodies both relaxed, he panted, hovering over her. He gently pulled from within her and laid onto the bed beside her, reaching over and brushing her hair from her face. "You're...amazing," He mumbled, caressing her cheek as he tugged her to lay against his chest.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:28 am

( XDD Yep. )

*Rapunzel smiles, wiping her forehead as she lays on his chest; she giggles, giving him a quick peck on the lips before restong her head* As are you, Ali...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:38 am

Aladdin smiled a bit, the arm wrapped around her trailing it's fingertips up her spine and back down gently. He looked up at the ceiling, smiling to himself. For some odd reason, he felt quite accomplished with himself. He had a beautiful blonde girl curled up in his arms. He had finally taken the male role in something. And even better, that gap between he and Rapunzel wasn't there anymore. He felt like...like she was his. That thought made him grin.

(she should see if he'll talk about Jim. x3 She did notice the tension at the ball.)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:58 pm

( XD kk )

*Rapunzel inhales a bit with a shiver as she smiles; she can't help but snuggle him more before she turns her head up to look at him* Hey...Ali..? H-how come...you didn't seem to be very happy to see Jim when we were at the ball...?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Aladdin looked down to her and frowned slightly, tearing his eyes from her and sighing. "...you know how I got my heart broken...? ....Jim did that," he mumbled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:48 pm

*Rapunzel blinks, a little surprised* What...?? Jim? But...I thought you two were friends..! Why would he hurt you so badly like that..??
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 pm

(*lurks* o3o )
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Aladdin closed his eyes, trying to keep his mind calm. "Jims heart is good...his pride is just in the way. He always snuck me around...but...his heart doesn't lie. He will figure that out eventually..." He mumbled. "Just...if you see him, don't let him know you know...is hate for him to think his cover is gone," he scoffed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:57 pm

( @Ami- Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA] - Page 2 Tumblr_lhwuibIYu31qf4bql )

*Rapunzel eyes soften* I'm so sorry Ali... *she hugs him tightly* Maybe...he didn't know he hurt you.... *she nods as she traces line on his chest with her finger* I'll keep it to myself. Promise.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Aladdin sighed, wishing she were right. "I'm afraid he knows very well..." He mumbled. "He only starts caring when he sees me on the ground in tears" he said, staring at the ceiling.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:03 pm

(( xDDDD *wvaes happily back to Punz* bounce and awww Ali ;___; mow i feel liek and ass again x'D))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

( Aw. Don't feel bad Ami. ;3; *huggles* )

*Rapunzel's eyes tremble; thinking about Al in tears makes her hurt ache terribly; she hugs him tighter and nuzzles his neck* I'll make sure you'll never feel hurt again, Ali.. I promise. I may not be what Jim was to you. And I know that...I'll never replace him.. But I promise you I'll try my hardest to help you heal from what you've been through..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Aladdin looked to her and sighed, kissing the top of her head as she cuddled to him. Why was she so good to him? It wasn't like he could fairly be with her how she needed. His heart was with Jim, and he wasn't getting it back, no matter how much he cared for Rapunzel. He ran his fingertips along her arm and chewed on his bottom lip as he got lost in thought. "It's odd...I'm not used to this," he admitted, gesturing to her comforting him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

*Rapunzel tilts her head a bit* You aren't...? *she bites her lip* Being...comforted at all..?
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Al shook his head, sighing softly. "Nope...I mean, Sarah used to comfort me when i was little and I stayed at the tavern....Jim used to, too. Some times. At least when no one was looking..." He chuckled slightly, shrugging. "I've always kind of...comforted myself. Jim has once or twice recently...But, I think he does it from guilt or pity or something," he mumbled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:32 pm

*Rapunzel nods* Ah... Well...I'm going to comfort you just because I want to comfort you..! *she giggles*
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Aladdin chuckled a bit, nodding and kissing the top of her head. "I'm glad," He admitted, running his fingers through her hair.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:33 pm

*Rapunzel smiles brightly with a blush as she kisses his chest with a giggle*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:56 am