Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:45 pm

Aladdin smiled, tilting her chin up and kissing her lips gently. "Why are you so nice to me?" He asked, nuzzling his nose against hers.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Surprise [Tag Rapunzel][MA]

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:51 pm

*Rapunzel smiles* Well, I have no reason not to be! *she giggles, kissing his nose*

( These two lovebirds...completely oblivious what's happening to their friends XDD )
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Aladdin chuckled, scrunching his nose a bit. "Well...I'll try my best not to give you a reason, then," He smirked playfully.

(Oh, how nice it must be to be so oblivious. xD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 pm

( XDDD They're gonna be so confused later. XD )

*Rapunzel giggles, snuggling him* Good. I'd hate to be mean to you. *she pouts a little*
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:18 pm

((Can i just share my love for this sweet and oblivious couple? :'D ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

( Pffft, of course!!! 8D XD )
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:23 am

Aladdin chuckled, shaking his head. "That would suck," He mumbled before sitting up. "I wonder what happened at the ball after we left," He sighed, rubbing his neck.

(HAH. Oh, Al.)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 am

( XDD )

*Rapunzel taps her chin and nods to him* I wonder too... We'll have to ask Lina, Ariel, Odette and...maybe Jim, tomorrow! That is..if you wanted to of course.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:41 am

Aladdin sighed, running his hand through his hair and giving a small smile to the girl. "Yeah..." He chuckled to himself and laid back on the bed beside her. "I can't believe we..." He couldn't even finish his sentence without smiling and almost giggling.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 am

*Rapunzel smiles* Hm? We wha-- *she blushes, realizing what he meant; a large blush forms on her face* Ohhh..! *she giggles, hugging him gently* Yes...I can't believe it either..
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Aladdin grinned at her blush, returning her hug and holding her against his chest. "It was pretty amazing though," he said softly, kissing her shoulder. He kissed the marks he had made on her neck, amiling a bit. "Mine..." He smiled, nuzzling her neck.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 am

*Rapunzel smiles and blushes, leaning over to kiss his cheek* And you're mine, Ali. *she snuggles him happily and sighs contently*
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 am

Aladdin's smile faltered slightly, though he made sure she didn't see it. Sure, he could say he was hers. But, was that true? She had all of him already. All of him except his heart. Could he get that back? He wasn't really sure anymore. He sighed and kissed the top of her head, trying to force Jim out of his head and focus on Rapunzel. She deserved that.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:33 pm

*Rapunzel smiles, nuzzling her head into his neck as she giggles a bit; she never felt so giddy before*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am