Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Light as air. [tag Naveen]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Light as air. [tag Naveen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Light as air. [tag Naveen]

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:42 am

Naveen surfaced just as Aladdin splashed into the water. "Well hello," he winked back, smiling playfully. He then leaned back to float on his back, crossing his legs at the ankles and resting his hands on his stomach, his eyes closed. "Ah, this is the life," Naveen said with a relaxed smile. He then peeked out of one eye at Aladdin, before opening both eyes and floating himself over to the other boy, bumping his head into Aladdin's chest. "'Scuse me," he said obnoxiously, a huge grin on his face, looking upside down at Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:55 am

Aladdin laughed, rolling his eyes. "Oops," he said chuckled, moving from in front of him amd then playfully pishing him under the water. He smirked and went under as well, waving at Naveen. he wondered if he had realized he was nude yet or not.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:14 am

Naveen laughed as Aladdin pushed him under and spun around to face him, waving back at him enthusiastically. A shy smile then appeared on his lips when he finally realized he wasn't kidding about the offer to skinny dip. As much as he had seen in his life, and he's seen a fair amount, he never saw a guy naked, well accept maybe once on accident. He resurfaced and pushed back his hair, a smile still on his lips, keeping himself calm. It didn't need to be any big thing if he didn't make it one.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:05 am

Aladdin smiled a bit as he knew Naveen had taken notice. He could tell the boy wasn't used to it, and he hadn't really expected him to be. But, at the same thought, he was sort of proud. Hell, for being so thin physically, he was well endowed. He chuckled at that thought and smoothed his hair down. "Those pants are really the only ones I own, so I don't want to mess them up..." he smiled sheepishly. "Just don't look, unless you wanna," he smirked before splashing Naveen playfully.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:36 am

Naveen laughed as Aladdin splashed him, and held his hands up to block some of the water from his face. "Well, but see, now you leave me feeling overdressed again," he complained lightly, not entirely sure if he was okay with losing his pants, but he pushed through the shy part of his mind and pulled off his pants, tossing them on the grass by the river once they were off. "There we go. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable," he said, tilting his head to the side, the smirk on his face turning into an amused smile.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 am

Aladdin tried to not look, but really, who wouldn't? He blushed and looked away, a small smile on his lips. "I win," He said playfully, winking to see if Naveen would get what he meant. He laughed and dove back under, swimming out a ways.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:12 am

"Pfft! Please," Naveen said as he rolled his eyes and head playfully, before diving and under and swimming after Aladdin. He tugged Aladdin by the ankle and swam ahead of him, and then re-surfaced, pushing back his hair once his head was above water. When Aladdin re-surfaced, Naveen smirked playfully. "It's not about size. It's about how what you do with your size," he said before splashing Aladdin back for earlier.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 am

Aladdin rolled his eyes and smirked. "Yeah, well, what I do with mine, I do well," He said playfully seductive. He winked at the boy and smirked, chuckling. "Tell me...how can you know you wouldn't like being with a guy if you've never tried it?" He asked, swimming around the boy.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:58 am

"I,uh, don't think I ever said I whether I would like it or not," he stuttered a bit, watching Aladdin as he swam around him. "I also don't think i said whether I've been with a guy or not," he said with is usual playfulness, crossing his arms and smirking smugly, still keeping an eye on Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:27 am

Aladdin arched a brow, hearing the way that Naveen stammered over his words. He smirked a bit. "Oh?" He hummed, swimming closer. "Did you like it, then?" He asked, snaking his way around Naveen and brushing a hand along his shoulder playfully.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 am

"Well, I mean, like you said, you can't really know if you've never tried it," he rambled, looking out randomly, at the trees, up at the sky, just away from Aladdin. "Whoops! Well I guess I answered that question," he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, looking down, but then quickly back up when Aladdin came into view.

((If you know what I mean. Wink I'm sorry.XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:01 am

Aladdin grinned playfully, an idea sparking in his mind without much thought behind it. "So, you haven't, huh?" He smirked. He quickly swam up to Naveen, ran his hand up his chest, admiring each curve of his abs. He leaned his forehead against the other boys and smiled slightly. His hand slid and held the back of Naveen's neck before pressing his lips against Naveen's.

The kiss was tender and deep. Al was close enough that his leg accidentally brushed against Naveen's member. He smiled slightly against Naveen's lips before breaking the kiss and taking in a shaky breath. He gave a small giggle and sunk under the water, swimming away a bit.

Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:17 am

Naveen raised a curious eyebrow at Aladdin's question, wondering what exactly he was planning. He just stood there as Aladdin swam up to him, remaining perfectly still, his face mostly blank, but with a hint of curiosity in his eyes, and his eyebrow still raised. He kept his eyes on Aladdin as he got closer to his lips, smirking as Aladdin smiled, and leaned down just as the boy leaned down just as the other leaned up, his eyes closed. His eyes did snap open though and look down when he felt Aladdin's leg brush by his front. He stood in shock for a moment after Aladdin broke the kiss, but then smirked as he shook his head at Aladdin, running his fingers through his hair.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 am

Aladdin grinned, running a hand through his own dark locks. "Hey...want to go get something to drink?" He questioned, moving to sit on the grass with his legs crossed and his arms crossed on his lap.

(troll. XD)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:50 am

((And you love it!))

Naveen's face lightened at the mention of a drink, which he could really go for right about now. "That sounds like an excellent idea," he said as he moved closer to the edge of the river, grabbing his pants and putting them on while still in the water. He smiled brightly over to Aladdin as he pulled himself out and headed over to where he put his shoes and shirt. He put on his shoes first, then his shirt, not bothering to button it.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:54 am

Aladdin watched him get out, shivering slightly as he turned his eyes to the ground and smiled. He grabbed his pants and pulled them on, finding that his only article of clothing. "C'mon, Pretty boy," He chuckled, "I've got some alcohol at the bakery," He smiled, nodding for Naveen to follow.

(TOTHEBAKERY!)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 am

Naveen smirked at the nickname and followed after Aladdin, definitely wanting to do some drinking. He jogged a couple steps to catch up to Aladdin and shot him a quick smile before sliding his hands into his pockets and looking at the ground.

((I felt the need to reply here.XD))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:25 am