Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:30 pm

"But that still didn't surpirse you," he said back. "No need to bother about that kid anymore. One less problem for you to deal with now," he said coldly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Night time Visitor (tags: Michael Korso)

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:54 pm

She glared at him, "No I do worry about him, once I get out of here....I'm going to try and find him." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:01 pm

He raised an eyebrow. ""Really. And what would your dear captain thnk of that? You can't keep everythign a secret to him, he certanily will keep an closer eye on you from now. Much closer."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:06 pm

She frowned, "He can't watch me forever...besides as a Captain he has duties he has to perform." She pointed out. "I don't want Jim to go through this alone." She said quietly
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:00 pm

"And he pretty much failed that job didn't he?2 he said with a cruel smile. "And you'd only cause him mroe pain girly. Haven't you realised that? That's all you seem to do people around you..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

She flinched at his words and looked down, "Do I?" She asked quietly. She sighed, "Maybe thats why Phoebus broke up with me." She said with a bitter laugh.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 pm

He crosed his arms and leaned against the wall beside the window. "Broke up with you? You were the one who took off the ring."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 pm

She glanced over at him, "And just how long were you standing there?" She demanded angrily.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:13 pm

((pffft... Mikey the creep... x'D))

He let out a short laugh. "Long enough. You don't want to know."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:18 pm

She glanced away, "Right....and why were you watching for so long?" She asked
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 pm

He titled his head slightly. "Does it really matter? It could've been worse, it could've been Joseph," he said blankly. "Oh that reminds me, your wound, how bad is it?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:20 pm

She shrugged, "I don't know....I was unconscious when they were treating it. I don't know." She admitted with a dry laugh.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:25 pm

"You're still alive. Either you're just really lucky or Joseph is getting soft himself. ...ha yah right, you're just full of luck," he chuckled and turned towards the window again. "If you're more lucky, you won't be seeing me again."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 pm

She let out a dry laugh, "Me lucky? I don't think so...true I haven't died, not yet anyway." She muttered. She let out a sigh and looked down, "So is this going to become another habit of yours? Dropping in to visit when I least expect it?" She asked dryly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:40 pm

"You never complained now have you?" he stated calmly. "Well, i'd be going then before you decide to try and walk again. It looked painful when you tried before."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:46 pm

She laughed, "You always could tell that about me...I don't know why I even bothered." She said with a shake of her head. Inwardly she was excited that he might visit her again....and for some reason she was remembering their little tradition.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:49 pm

He gave her knowing look over his shoulder. "Something you want?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm

(darn Mikey and his psychic brainwaves XDD)
    Odette blushed darkly and looked down, "We have a little tradition don't we?" She asked lightly.
    (me: *hides forever* XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:57 pm

(that's why you love him Cool and... *sigh Oddie, Oddie, Oddie... xD)

"I'm not even surprsied anymore," he let out a sigh. He knew she for some messed up reason enjoyd their little tradition as she just called it, but now she even asked for it? "Why don't ask that council guy for it instead? I'm not the best guy to use as a replacment."

(he's messing with her x'D)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 pm

She laughed, "And have him take your tradition? Not as fun and besides I have a hunch you're the better kisser." She said with a smirk on her face.
    (muahahaha two can play at that game x3)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:00 pm

[Occ: Odette, you are sick Evil or Very Mad want to kiss the Korsos...]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

(.....you were the one who pushed her into breaking it off, little lurker XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm

((See?! I'm not the only one who thinks Oddie's werid x'DDD))

"A kiss it's just a kiss, what's the big deal," he mutterd. He then got his own playfully yet twisted smirk back. "But if you really want something, you'll have to come and get it yourself."

((Oddie, don't do it .___. (xD) ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

(oh she'll do it just to prove a point -_- XDD)
    Odette smirked and then slid off of the bed to stand in front of Michael, she leaned forward and kissed him, she didn't mind that her whole body was threatening to fall over.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:37 pm

(...I figured xD)

He could see she was in pain, yet she still moved over to him and kissed him like nothing.
    He caught her before she fell over. "You're a stupid woman," he chuckled under his breath. "All thta pain only to for a kiss from a man who'd rather see you dead?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:49 am