Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) Empty Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:29 am

Odette made her way to John's Mansion, she wanted to talk to him and after seeing Marina she was determined to make him see sense. "Men...complete idiots." She muttered under her breath before she knocked on the door. The maid who opened the door led her inside and then shortly afterwards left. Odette assumed she had left to get John and stood by the fireplace to wait.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) Empty Re: Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:41 am

Eric woke up and didn't see Belle on his side. He shrugged and put his clothes on. Maybe she and John went out to get him some clothes, or maybe she went to find Kida, and arranged their meeting. However he was alone on that nice mansion, so he decided to explore and know the place better. He was starting downstairs when he saw a familiar blonde hair next to the fireplace. ''Well, well, well, look at what the white rabbit brought me'', he cooed and sprawled on the couch, like he owned the place.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:20 am

Odette flinched when she heard that voice and stood up straighter as she turned to look over at Eric, "I would say hello but I'm not in the mood." She said flatly as she studied him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:26 am

He put his hands behing the neck and tilted his head slightly at her, maybe she could distract him from his fucked troubles for a moment, ''Hello...'', he greeted with a charmingly smile and winked at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:27 am

Odette rolled her eyes, "So where's John?" She asked in an unamused voice as she glared at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:29 am

''I have no idea... But last night he was here, fucking that councilwoman, Marina if I'm not wrong'', he smirked and walked towards the bar, ''Want some rum?''

Last edited by Eric Storm on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 am

Odette made a noise and then sighed, "Yes." She said and followed him to the bar, "That doesn't explain why you're here though." She said as she studied him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:42 am

Eric served her a glass and right after fixed his, ''I work here, for Rolfe'', he said nonchalantly and swung his glass, feeling the drink going down on his throat.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 am

Odette was grateful she hadn't taken a sip of her drink before hand otherwise she might have coughed on her drink. She raised an eyebrow at him before she took a sip of her rum, "I'm shocked...how did that happen?" She asked dryly after she swallowed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:57 am

Eric smirked and sat on the couch, popping his legs on its arm. ''I'm sorry... Why you're so socked?'', he asked looking at her with an unreadable smile.
    Unexpected Visitor (tags: Eric) Tumblr_me2rxyOxKh1qd6yx6o5_250
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:02 am

Odette made a face before glancing back at him, "After working for your father, do you honestly expect me to believe you would be willing to work for anyone else?" She asked as she took another sip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 am

His smiled fell from his lips and he looked far from her, controlling his temper. She above anyone didn't the right to talk about Joseph, ''I renegate that asshole after he killed my mother, and it's not your bussiness how or why I'm working for Rolfe.'', he raised his eyebrow and took another shot from his drink.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 am

Odette shrugged and took another sip of her drink, "Sorry for asking." She said quietly, she tended to say things without thinking and drinking only compounded the problem.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:25 am

He looked up to her, with an amused smile. ''Ha, now you see, you've been tamed...'', he mused to himself and drunk the rest of his rum with one shot, and stood up to fix another drink. He knew he souldn't have been drinking without anything on his stomach, but damn, Rolfe had some fine juice there''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:29 am

She glared at him, "Bastard." She muttered and took a long shot of her drink. She winced as the alcohol hit the back of her throat and made a face, rum always hit her harder then most drinks.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:36 am

He chuckled to himself hearing her muttering, ''Tell me something I don't know, dearie'', he winked and sat back on the couch, on the same positiong as before, ''So tell me, what do you want with my 'new boss'? Doesn't old Mickey satisfying you anymore?'', he hummed, ''I'm sorry to inform you, but I'm not avaliable'', he pouted and swung the glass on his hand before taking another shot.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:39 am

She snorted as she made her way over to pour herself another shot of rum, "Like I would want anything to do with you after what you did." She said darkly. "And I came to talk to John, he made things difficult for Marina and I wanted to talk some sense into him." She said as she took another drink.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:51 am

He raised an eyebrow amusingly, wanting to teased her more, ''I think you're too late, if Belle is right they made up last night'', he drank from his glass slowly, ''Besides, don't you think he's all grown up to live his life the way he wants... Rolfe doens't need babysitting anymore'', he chuckled and shook his head.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:56 am

Odette shook her head, "Oh I'm not babysitting him, I'm just making sure he doesn't fuck up again. I don't want to see Marina hurt again...she doesn't deserve that." She said simply before she took another drink.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:06 am

''But why do you care? Sometimes people doesn't like others talking on their head, and as far I've seen of Rolfe, he doesn't like being told what to do or not...'', he shrugged his shoulders. ''And why do you think he would listen to you?'', he asked with an amused smile, pushing her a little more.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:10 am

Odette made a face, "Even if he didn't listen to me I would at least feel slightly better. And I care because Marina is my friend...and my son's godmother, I would do whatever it takes to make sure she stays safe." She said with a shrug.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:29 am

Eric laughed slightly, ''Don't you think Ms Dalmar is also grown up to make her own decisions...'', he rose his eyebrow, and sighed. ''They are both on the council, dearie. I think they are smart enough to know what they are doing with their lives''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:31 am

(I'm surprised he didn't react to finding out she had a son XDD)
    Odette shrugged, "Yes well everyone makes mistakes." She said flatly and took another sip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:37 am

[He doesn't really care about that... xp]

''And everyone must answer for their own mistakes'', he said amused, ''Though some of them can walk away from their mistakes and get clean from them... Like me'', he winked and looked down to his glass, ''You were one of my mistakes, and I'm surprised of how someone so little can matter so much to some people'', he said quietly and took another shot from his rum.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 am

(good XDD)
    Odette rubbed her forehead as she felt some of the rum kick in, "Who Marina?" She asked as she stared down at her drink.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:48 am