Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] Empty A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:01 pm

After Vanessa and Eric had walked around on the town for a moment, she started to laugh a little when she saw the sign to the tavern. it looked exactly the same! It was around here she always used to be - just because sometimes one of the men could come out with some beer to her as a "gift".
    "Come, lets go in here" She said before dragged him inside and sat down by a table.
    "So.. Will you look for Michael even though you know your father is dead?" She asked carefully before she ordered two beers to them
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:09 pm

He walked down on the town with Vanessa by his side... He noticed the glances some of the girls sent to him, and he blushed a little, not used to get all this attention. Eric looked to Vanessa when she laughed, and let himself being dragged inside the tavern. The ambient was very different from the tavern back in his town, but as the other one, it served all kinds of drinks...
    He sat by her side, glad she chose a private table for them... ''I think I have nothing to loose if I go looking for him, right?'' He said with a small smile.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric] Empty Re: A beer with a new friend [Tag Eric]

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:19 pm

"Right.." Vanessa nodded with a little smile.
    "I want to find Michael too, so maybe we can look together?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "Like I said, I always looked for people when I was working for them, so I'm pretty good at it"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

He smirked a little, and stared her for a moment... Then he looked to the waitress who brought them the beers. He gave a bright smile to her and handed one beer to Vanessa. ''I think this searching will be more interesting with you by my side'' He winked playful at her, and took a long shot from his beer.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:30 pm

"I think so too" She smirked and looked at him while she drank from her beer. She could actually see a little of Korso-blood in him, and she liked it very much.
    "So what did your mother say when you told her you would come here?.. or did you not tell her about your father?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:44 pm

He sighed delighted after drinking from his beer, and got a little relaxed in his seat... ''I didn't have to say anything... she already knew I'd look for him, she just gave me some motherly advices...'' He smirked and drank some more.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

"Like what?" She asked and leaned her cheek towards one hand which elbow rested on the table so that she looked more curious.
    "Was it like, "Don't tell him where I live" - or " Give him a kiss from me"?" Vanessa giggled a little with a wide smile
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:56 pm

He laughed a little, and turned his gaze to her again, looking for her eyes... ''Well, something like that... She's also said to be safe, and she wished I found what I was looking for'' He finished with a crooked smirk, and leaned towards her. ''And I think I've found something more interesting, milady'' He whispered next to her ear.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:03 pm

[Occ: BAAHAAHAH !! I just realised that they are from the same movie.. Funny xDDD)

"Well, your mother sounds like a sweet woman" Vanessa and bit her lip a little
    "And I actually found something I was looking for- one of the Korso's.." She winked before she leaned back into her chair again.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:08 pm

''She's really great'' He said with a smile as he leaned back to his seat... ''It's a shame I can't say the same about her husband...'' He said bitterly and finished his drink. Seeing his glass empty he waved to the waitress asking for another drink. ''Do you want something, milady?''
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 pm

"Yes, bring in another beer to me" She said to waitress - even though her glass wasn't empty, but she knew that she would drink it all anyways.
    "What about him? Does he beat her- or you?" Vanessa asked without hesitation. And it wouldn't suprise her if he did- she chosed one bad man before, and Erics mother would probably do it again...
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 pm

''No.. he didn't dare that...'' He sighed before shrugging... ''He's just a weak idiotic, that always teased on me for being a bastard boy...''
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm

"I see.. Well, that man doesn't know who he was talking to, am I right?!" Vanessa laughed, but then stopped when she thought about that maybe Eric wasn't like his father at all.. Then it would be stupid to call him a Korso...
    "But now you are here and don't have to care about him any longer.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:33 pm

''Was my father an important person here?'' He asked curious and smiled at the waitress when she brought them the drinks... ''My mother didn't know much about him...'' He smiled shyly to her. He was glad the girl found him, it was like he was in the right place at the right time... ''And you're right... He wont bother me anymore.''
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:39 pm

"He--- Almost everyone knew who it was.. In one way or another" Vanessa answered as good she could on that question. She didn't want Eric to know about his fathers- or her work until she knew what kind of person he was.
    "And he was a great man.. Trust me" She smirked before she grabbed her glass again and took a sip
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:47 pm

''What kind of work did he have?'' He asked curious, and leaned closer to her as he took a shot from his drink. He felt a little proud to know his father was a great man, and he wanted to know more about him.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:52 pm

"Uhm..." Vanessa started but took a sip from her beer to come up with something fast.
    "He helped people with things.. They could hire him for different stuff they don't want to do... kind of" She smiled before she ended the sentence with another sip.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm

He nodded at her words, and recalled of what she said before... ''It sounds like he was a hireling...'' He said quietly, and keep his eyes on her as she sipped from her drink.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

"Well, do you know what? I think we should talk about something more funnier.." Vanessa almost burst out to change the subject, and smiled widely.
    "So.. Do you know the Princess?" She asked and thought about what he had said earlier
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 pm

''Yes, I know her... But let's talk of someboy more interesting...'' He smiled and leaned towards her... ''Like you for instance, milady?'' If she didn't want to talk about his father, he had all the right to not talk about the princess etheir, and Vanessa was an interesting girl, he couldn't deny...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm

"What makes you think that I will tell you about my life?" Vanessa asked teasingly as she leaned forward as well.
    "But okay.. What do you want to know?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

''I don't know...'' He said with a smug smile... ''Whatever you'd like to share about your family, your job, or your boyfriend...'' He spoke with a soft voice.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm

"Well, my boyfriend and I --" She started teasingly before she began to giggle a little.
    "Nice move, sweetie" Vanessa winked before she took a deep breath.
    "No, but since Joseph died and Michael went away - I have been out and looked for him. My family lives here in Nirethia, but I like to be around the Korso twins than being home.." She shrugged slightly before she took a sip from her beer.
    "Now I'm back, and I found you.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

''Glad you like, milady'' He teased back, and moved closer to her... ''Then I think I'm glad for Michael being my uncle, so I'll have an excuse for being around'' He said with a smirk...
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:53 pm

"I think I'm glad for that too" Vanessa smiled and looked at him as he moved closer.
    "And if you don't find him, then maybe at that time you have another excuse for being around?!" She said and bit her lip once again

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am