Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus )

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus ) Empty What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus )

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 am

Anastasia walks down the corridor, some of her maids following her before finally giving up. She nearly skips, ready for another day out in the town with her outside casual attire and her accessible hood, just in case any guards catch her without one. She nearly giggles, hurrying her steps.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus ) Empty Re: What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus )

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

"Good day, Princess.." Phoebus said with a polite smile when he saw her in the corridors. But it was weird that she was all alone. The King had said that no one should be without guards, even in the castle.
    "Where are you going?" He asked and kept his gaze on her.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus ) Empty Re: What Ever Do You Mean? ( Tag: Phoebus )

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:09 am

Anastasia stops quickly. Darn it... Knew I should have taken the back entrance... She thought before turning towards the Captain. "Oh, Good Morning Captain Phoebus. Looking outstanding and as powerful as usual. Is that a new chest plate? It looks AMAZING!" Anya exclaims, trying to sugar coat her way out of the castle without a guard.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 am

Phoebus looked at her with a eyebrow raised before he crossed his arms slightly.
    "Thank you, but no - it's not new.." He said simply with a little chuckle.
    "Where are you going?" He asked again, and tried not to sound like if he was her parent, but it was his job to keep her safe.
    "You know that you're not allowed to go around by yourself.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:17 am

"It still looks good on you though." Anastasia winks before grinning.
    "Oh, no where of course. Just a stoll out in the Courtyard, maybe somewhere else..." She mumbles that last part before looking up at him again, her lip puffed out. "Can't a wee Princess just go out for a little stroll without a guard?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 am

"I'm sorry, Princess. It's a order from the King, you have to go to him if you don't like it." Phoebus said with a little shrugg.
    "I can go with you if you want to. I promise I will keep my mouth shut" He said and smiled softly
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:45 am

Anastasia crosses her arms stubbornly. "I don't need a guard you know, I can take care of myself..." She raises a brow back at him, almost as if challenging him to challenge her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

"I'm sure you can, but I only want to follow orders" Phoebus shrugged with a little smirk as he looked at her.
    "And how could I live with myself if I let you go alone, and you gets hurt? It would be a horrible thing" He said and tilted his head a little to the side.
    "And you know, I can be nice to you if you're nice back... Maybe I wont tell anyone if you does something a princess shouldn't do?!"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:10 am

"Or, I can sneak out the front door and you can 'pretend' that you didn't see me." Anya blinks innocently before smirking towards him. "Than we can both be nice to each other and get what we want."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:13 am

"Ehhh, no.." Phoebus said with a little chuckle and shook his head.
    "Sorry, but I can't do that." He said with a crooked smile
    "Now, is there anywhere you want to go, or should we stand here the whole day?" He asked and walked over to her
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 am

"Hmm... Now where do I want to go with a guard... Hmm... Oh, yes. No where." Anastasia smiles as she watches him advance towards her. "You guys are always a bunch of Stick in the Mud when it comes to fun..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 am

"Yeah, I guess.." Phoebus shrugged slightly and pretended to be sad over her comment. Hopefully she would soon realise that he wasn't like the other guards, and could be kinda fun.
    "So, what do you like to do? We can maybe go for a ride? That could be fun"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 am

"Are you sure? It might be too dangerous for this little Princess to go on." Anastasia asks sarcastically, blinking her blue eyes up at his.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:42 am

"Don't you worry, I'll be there to protect you.. And if the little pony is mean to you, I will not give him any carrots." Phoebus said and talked to her like if she was a child.
    "And isn't that any better than being in here? hm..?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:54 am

"Well, if the Pony accidently makes your Pony go in the other direction, I'll make sure to give him carrots." Anastasia shoots back before shaking her head. "Not really, it's about a hop, skip, and a jump away from being imprisoned in here..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 am

"Please, Princess Anastasia- I'm trying to help you here, so can you maybe meet me halfway?" Phoebus sighed with a little sad smile. He knew what the Royals thought about being in here, but he always tried to make the best of the situation.
    "And if you don't like me, then we can get you a new guard.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Anastasia sighs, looking away from him before back. "I never said I didn't like you, that's Physically impossible" She smirks towards him, before uncrossing her arms. "It's your job that I don't like... But if you insist, and I am being a little bit unreasonable, we can go out for a ride. Let's see if I can actually stay on the horse longer than five minutes."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:18 pm

"Don't you know how to ride?" Phoebus asked with a little confused frown. He thought that everyone in that family was the best of that, but maybe not..
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm

"I do know!" Anastasia defends herself quickly before grabbing a stray piece of her hair. "Just none of the horses tend to like me at all." She purses her lips, looking up at him through her eyelashes. She's never been really good at Horseback riding, not as great as Phillip or even little Melody who rarely rides. Everytime she got ontop of a horse, it moves out of control, knocking her down each time.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:27 pm

"Then I guess you haven't just met the right horse.." Phoebus said softly and with a little smile as he started to think about it.
    "Do you want to try my horse? He's the nicest one there is, and he wont do anything unless I tell him.. What do you say?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm

"Maybe..." Anastasia sighs before looking back at Phoebus. "Are you sure? I tend to change horses mind's... For example, I tried to ride on Samson and the instant I got on he bumped me right off!...But than again he is my brother's horse..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm

"If you just stay calm, Achilles wont do anything like that.. I promise" Phoebus said softly and with a little nod. Achilles was really the greatest horse of the all, and he would be very suprised if he didn't liked Anastasia.
    "So, should we go out then?" He asked and gestured towards the door.

[Do you want to move ot the castle yard or the stalls? <3 I can start if you want to ]
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 pm

(( We can move to the stalls Very Happy~ She'll need practice >.<... I can't make her perfect XD ))

Anastasia nods, "Alright, I put my trust in you and Achillies." She smiles before taking his hand. "Let's! She giggles before dragging him out of the Castle doors.

(( She's got this touch problem I swear XD ))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:46 pm

[Hahahah xD Omg, she's so cute xD And I will start then.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:36 am