Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] Empty A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:55 am

Eric walked to Belle's cottage for the third time, and he hoped he could find her this time... He was more lost than ever, and she was the only person that could help him. He dismounted his horse and knocked eagerly at the door. ''Belle'', he called, thinking his knocks weren't enough.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: A Friend is Needed [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

Belle yawned slightly as she pulled her hair into his a loose bun as she wandered around the cabin. She stretched, then furrowed her brows as heard the knock on the door. She then sighed in relief as she heard it was just Eric. "Hey, Eric. What do you ne-" She paused after she'd opened the door, seeing the look in his eyes. She frowned and pulled him inside with her, then over to the couch. She sat down and crossed her legs, looking at him. "What's wrong?" She asked simply, her eyes concerned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

''Is your boyfriend or your brother around?'', he asked blankly, coming inside without even looking right at her face. He took a seat at the couch and put his elbows on his knees. He looked down and passed his hands through his hair before taking a deep breath... ''My life sucks Belle, that's my problem.''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

"No, no one's here but me." Belle felt her stomach knot. She wasn't one to comfort people very well. But, he needed her. She scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his middle. She didn't say anything, simply because she didn't know what to say to him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:53 am

''He's going after my mother... He already hurt Rapunzel...'', he said quietly, leaned down to her embrace... ''I need to finish my job before he gets my mother... or, or you'', he finished hopeless and hid his face with the hands, all he did was screwing with others lives...
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:06 am

"Hey, hey, hey," Belle whimpered gently, not liking how depressed he sounded. "He wouldn't touch me," She shook her head. "Hell if i'd let him anyway," She muttered to herself. "I'm sorry about Rapunzel...But...he wants you to hurt Odette, right?" Belle said quietly, brushing his hair back gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

''I-I don't know how I can hurt her anymore.... I've hurt her physically and played with her mind... I guess he wants me to take her to him so he could kill her after playing with her'', he said quietly and rubbed his eyes to wipe the tears that started to form... ''I can't let him hurting my mother... It's all my fault she's in danger now'', he shook his head and kept his eyes closed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 am

Belle frowned and gently ran her fingers through her hair. She could see that glimmer on his fingertips as he wiped his eyes. "O-Oh...don't do that," She whimpered, shaking her head. She wasn't used to having to comfort someone, much less someone who was crying. "I...It's not your fault. He's just...messing with your head," She tried to comfort him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:43 am

''And he's getting what he wanted... My mother is my weakness, he shouldn't mess with her'', he sniffled and opened his eyes. ''You wouldn't mind if I took Odette straight to her death, would you?'', he said quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:52 am

Belle stiffened slightly at his question and looked down. "I...don't know," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "I like her...but, I don't like seeing you so upset," She admitted, frowning. "I can't guarantee my brother wouldn't hate you even more...he may not -- he's kinda emotionless these days...but, I don't know," She said quietly, looking back to him. She cupped his cheeks and brushed his tears away with her thumbs. She kissed his forehead and sighed softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:12 am

''I don't give a fuck of what your brother will think... I just want to make my mother safe, and if that means I have to give Odette to him, I'll do it gladly, and without regrets'', he said quietly and rested his head upon her shoulder... ''If it was your brother in danger, or your boyfriend... Would you sacrifice someone for their life?'', he asked quietly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:18 am

Belle bit her lip and played with his hair gently. "Yes...Of course I would," she sighed, kissing his temple. "I don't let myself care about anyone...Except you, John, and Flynn...I'd gladly kick anyone else off a cliff," she sighed.

(she doesn't know about Rosie yet. just putting that out there.)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 am

''Good...'', he gave her a weak laugh... ''I know you like her, so if I lose you because of this, I'd feel bad...'', he sighed and smirked... ''You're the only annoying little sister I have'', he laughed some more.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 am

Belle returned a small smile and shook her head. "You won't lose me over Odette..." She assured him, stroking his hair. At his next words, she laughed, rolling her eyes. She sighed and hugged him gently after a moment. "Well. I promise you, you won't lose your little sister," She assured him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 am

He hugged her back and smiled a little, a little of true affection was exactly of what he needed... He laid down on the couch and rested his head upon her lap ''She's not with your brother anymore, right?? I've seen her with my uncle very often at the woods'', he said with a small shrug.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:25 am

"Nah, he went back to Marina...for a few hours, at least," Belle said with a small, impish smile. She played with his hair tenderly. "He finally got rid of his acting shit and isn't pretending to care like he has for years. He killed Marina's favorite maid or something like that. But, since she's pregnant, and he wants the kid, he's being good for now," she sighed, shaking her head.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:37 am

''You're going to be an aunt??? Poor child...'', he scoffed and and chuckled shaking his head... ''Good for your brother then... How about you? I'ts been a while since we've not met'', he said looking up to her with a childish smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 am

Belle smirked and rolled her eyes, swatting at his head playfully. "That baby is going to be a stud, If I have anything to do with it," She smirked. "What about me?" She repeated, arching a brow.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 am

''Ouch, that hurt'', he faked he was in pain, but ended laughing, ''Well, besides turning children in studs, tell me about what happened to you... You're still with that guy? Flynn's his name, right?'', he chuckled.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 am

Belle giggled gently, playing with his hair again. If she wasn't good at comforting, at least she could make him smile. "Flynn? Yep. We had amazing sex after he gave me this necklace," She said cheerfully, playing with her necklace.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 am

''Pft...'', he rolled his eyes... ''If someday we slept together, I bet I'll make you forget this Flynn guy'', he chuckled and then he got serious, ''I'm glad you happy with him... But if he makes you sad just tell me and I'll make him regret it''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:08 am

Belle smirked and rolled his eyes. "Please. We've discussed this. You couldn't get in my pants if you tried," She said matter-of-factly. "No matter how pretty you are," She laughed, ruffling his hair playfully. "Flynn's...the most amazing guy I've ever met...If It weren't for him...well, you never would have met me," she admitted, furrowing her brows. "I used to be really closed of...I didn't speak to anyone but John, or someone who hired me as an assassin...I just killed people, then went home and read a book," She laughed slightly. "He makes me feel safe and...loved," She said with a small smile. "That's how you need to make some girl feel one day. And, mean it."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 am

Eric sighed, he was pleased that Belle found someone like Flynn, to be there by her side, she deserved that, ''Well, so I have to tahnk this Flynn guy...'', he smiled innocently, like he didn't say anything about being with his girlfriend... ''Girls feels exactly the opposite around me, Bells... Except for you, but you doesn't count.'' He said with a small smile and his mind went right to Cinderella and Rapunzel, and thinking about the wo made him sigh again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Belle smiled a bit, but then noticed the sadness in his eyes again. "Hey, you can't win with everyone," She pointed out, cupping his cheek and brushing her thumb against his cheek. "I mean, if they don't see you for the amazing man you are, then screw them," She scoffed. "Then again, no one really has the same mindset as me..." she mumbled, furrowing her brows.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Eric blushed softly when she said he was an amazing man, fun thing he didn't feel like that... ''It's not like they don't see it... It's because I don't let them see it... You are the one of the few people I can be with my guard off... and trust me, your mindset is truly a charming'', he chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:21 pm