Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ] Empty Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ]

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm

John opened the door of his house as both, Esmeralda and him reach it. He let Esmeralda walk in first and as soon as they enter he said, "Feel yourself like home" he then headed towards the kitchen, "Is there any specific thing you want?" he asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ] Empty Re: Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ]

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

John didn't need to tell ehr that twice. She ahd made ehrself at home öast time she was there.
    The first thing she did was throw herslef down on his couch like a little child. "Hmmm, i think i'd like-" a loud growling intreupted her and she whined. "Anything's fine, just as long as there's lot of it!!"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:59 pm

John nodded with a grin, "Anything will be then" he said as he decided to make a soup with the company of a bit of meat. He began making the soup and started to mix all ingredients, "I guess we ended with my turn Esme" he said while cooking, "So what's your favorite food?" he asked.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm

"Yes yes just hurry uuuuup," seh whined, her stomach giving otu wrid groaling sounds.
    She garbebd a pillow and laid donw on the couch, waiitng impatiently to et some food. And John asking ehr baout food wasn't exactly helping.
    "I don't ahve a favourite I think... I like all sorts of food!" she satetd. "But not Flynnie's food though..." she giggled.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:09 pm

John shook his head slightly with a small grin, after a few minutes the soup was ready but the meat still needed a bit more time. He placed a spoon and a bowl with soup on the desk as he called for Esme, "You can begin with the soup right now the meat is almost done" he stated as he went to check the food again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:10 pm

(( Flynn: Sad Harsh Esme, Harsh. ))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:16 pm

(Esme: Don't cry Flynnie! I still love you! And you're good at other stuff 8D *doesn't know when she migth be to harsh* ))

She shot up from the couch and was at the table ina few seconds. "Foooooooood~ oh how I've missed you~" she sang happily and began to eat. "So, my turn now!" she said with her mouth full. "Are you a virgin?"

((.............))

Last edited by Esmeralda on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:25 pm

(( Flynn: Mhhmm.... DON'T ANSWER THAT JOHN! If you say yes, She'll say you're gay D: If you say No, She'll say you're gay. XD ))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:28 pm

(( HOLY MACARONI! )

John almost drop everything that surrounded him once he heard her next question, he had to actually stop cooking to avoid some things fall, "Uhm..." was all he could say as he cleared his throat, "You shouldn't ...you shouldn't talk with your ...mouth full" he answered as he took the meat and placed it at a dish and gave it to Esmeralda. "There...eat" he said.

(( John: D: thank you Flynn I owe you one! ))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 pm

((*falls of the chair laughing*))

She happily too the plate and started to dig in on it as well. "Hey! I'm still waiting for an answear! Or else you wont' egt to ask em embarssing stuff either!" she whined. "...wiat... you ARE a virgin arne't you?!" she squeeld. "No need to be shy about it! Come on tell me or else i'll only imagen it u myself. And let me tell you... my fantazies are anything but clean~" she giggled evilly.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:40 pm

"You know something? Food doesn't taste good cold" he said trying to avoid the topic, he then widened his eyes as she continued speaking, he looked quite offended but didn't care if that was too obvious, "And why do you seriously believe that?" he asked slightly frowning and then shook his head, "Never mind...eat" he repeated as he tok a bowl of soup and sat on the table and began to eat as well, taking long on swallowing of course.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 pm

She pouted. "That's not fair. I ena, you asked me a question that answeard if I were a virgin, so why can't I ask? You own me an answear! And if you really are, that's ok, no big deal," she said as if she was talking about hwo her day had been.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:58 pm

John kept eating the soup taking as long as he could, glancing once in a while at Esmeralda raising an eyebrow, "That was a lucky bonus" he answered with a mischievous grin. He continued with his soup not trying to even answer, "Something tells me that even if I answered you, you still would find a way to tease me"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 pm

"Obviously," she rolled her eyes, not bothering denying it beaucse it was true.
    She still kept talking while eating at the same time. "If we go with that you're not a virgin, who was your first???"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:04 pm

John had to cough because he swallowed so fast, he left the soup at the side and gave Esmeralda a 'are you serious?' look while he moved his fingers on the table, "What actually makes you believe I'll answer that as well?"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Esmeralda just msiled back innocently, her expression saying something like 'I've run out of ideas of what to ask and it's hilarious to tease you'.
    "Beacuse then you'll get to ask me something embaressing and I'll have to answear," she said brightly.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:24 pm

John shook her head thinking how she was absolutely hopeless, he actually enjoyed it, and then something crossed his mind, "Did you like it? the food?" he asked wanting to know and hoping she would answer, while he took his dishes as he walked to clean them.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:30 pm

"Hm?" she looked up from her now empty plate, that almost looked clean after she had eaten her fifth plate. "Yeah! It was delicous! I never thoguth men could cook that good! Well, never meet any men that could cook actually and-" she pouted again at him. "Stop avoding the question and answer damn it..."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Once he finished cleaning his dishes and his hands were dry he rolled his eyes and walked towards Esmeralda, since the chairs weren't that big he had the chance to hugged Esmeralda from her back, placing his head resting on one of her shoulders but looking at the side where her neck was, "Why do you want to know so badly? Are you jealous that there might be a possibility you weren't my first or what?" he muttered.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 pm

((eeeep xD))

Not expecting him to suddenly hug her, she almost jumped in her seat when he did.
    She turned her hea slightly to tyr and give him a funny look. "If I were jealous i'd act violent. And hey, why should i care if i'm your first or not, I'm honsetly just curious and...." she trailed off, slowly taking in what he just said. "Uh... your first in what exactly?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 pm

(( lol xD ))

John looked at her 'innocently' as he chuckled, "Not telling" he said sneakily as he dared to kiss her neck once again, just like before, but this time he moved a bit more, once he kissed her neck he made a way until he finished on her shoulder.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 pm

(EEEEEP 8D)

She was about to say something again, but lost the wrods when he placed a kiss to her neck, then trailed down to her shoulder. She almost shivered, not beacuse she didn't like it, hell no, but... she couldn't help ut get a little nervous.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 pm

(( tehee I hope you're breathing ))

Noticing how awkward it was trying to hug someone with a chair in between he whispered in Esmera;da's ear, "Want to go and get more comfortable than this?" he suggested as he set free Esmeralda and his hands seek for hers.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

((uh.... I forgot too.... 8D))

She flushed and made sure he couldn't see her face. This was not a side she'd expected to see from him. But... he was still a man, shouldn't be that surprising...
    She took his hand as an answer and slowly got up from the chair.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:40 pm

(( :s I can't! ))

He smiled warmly and walked behind Esmeralda hugging her and giving kisses on her cheek, "I was wondering what is the less thing you like to do?" he asked softly as he walked to the living room not really wanting to let go of Esme or stay away from her that long again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:15 am