Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ]

John Smith
    John Smith

Antal inlägg : 539
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-22

Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ] - Page 3 Empty Re: Sweet Love [ tag: Esme ]

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm

"Me? bad? I'm a firebomb 24/7 Esme, I thought you knew that already" John said with a joking tone as he let her wrapped his arm with a grin, he felt as if he was a child, a child that didn't knew what life was until he was truly happy. Like now.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:54 pm

"Nah, you still have to show me that side of yours. Last night didn't really convince me~" she winked and poked his nose childishly. "By the way, you never answeard my question you cheater."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

John raised an eyebrow feeling almost offende, "Esmeralda, your screams last night said quite the opposite" he said with a smirk, trying not to laugh. "Maybe, but I think the answer is quite obvious by now dear"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm

"My screams? The girly sounds came from you," she pouted while cuddling him some more. She could get used this... She shoudl bring mowgli here next time and then they could have a sleep over party! She'll invite Odette too, and Fynnie and his girlfriend. And her uncles, and Sunny!
    "You're right, no virging would know how to do that and that or that," she siad flatly while remebering the previous night.

Last edited by Esmeralda on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:24 pm

John shook his head thinking he wouldn't perhaps win her even if he was right, "Not from where I was standing" he said though defending his posture. He then widened his eyes and began coughing after what she spoke making him remember some of the things the two have done. "Well...yeah...uhm...I don't know if that was a compliment....or...not, ehem" he said nervously.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm

She grinned smugly at him, enjoying his nervous reaction. "You're still being shy after everything we did?" she winked teasingly. "You're too cute sometimes," she laughed and sat up. "Now I'm gonna invade your kitchen naked."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 pm

[ I don't know what to say for that! ]

John coughed a bit more and gave the brunette a sneaky smile, and then noticed what she intended to do, "WHAT?!" he said as he took the sheets and jump on the bed to reach Esmeralda and hug her while covering her, placing his head on her shoulder.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm

[ Razz would you belive me if I said it's the sugar...? ]

She giggled. "You worried someone's gonna se me Johnny?" she joked and turned around in his arms to give him a kiss. "I'm just messing around with ya! But I do need to find my cloths... since we lost them on our way in here."
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:01 pm

[ ... maaaaaybeeee ]

John smiled as he returned the kiss, he then realized she was right, who knew where did everything ended up? "True, true!" he said as he moved to his closet and get the closest pants before he went in the search for the rest of their clothes. "After you ma'am"
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Realising it was cold without cloths, she kept the sheets around herself before skipping out of the bedroom. "While I go cloths hunting you could make me- I mean us, a big nice breakfast!" she called from the other room, a loud groal from her stomach following after.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 pm

You sure that you don't need any help?" he asked as he begin to walk towards the kitchen but finding some of his other clothes on the way. With a nervous laughter he decided to take them and throwing them back to his bed, he could clean later.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 pm

"Nah i'm good, i found half of them already~" she sanf while picking them up.
    "....you think I can borrow one of your shirts?" she asked while peeking inside the kitchen. "Mines are kinda... smelling?" she said sheepishly. "Think I can wash them here?"
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 pm

"Sure thing" he said with a smile as he began to take ingredients to do the breakfast, "Oh go to that room over there, you can wash them in there if you want" he said pointing to a door as he showed the way to Esmeralda.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:43 pm

"Thanks!" she grinned and did as instructed, still wrapped up in the sheets. She kinda liked having it wrappe around her body. It was comfy~
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Once John finished doing the breakfast he set it in the table, and then looked around the house for Esme, "It's ready you know?" he said hoping she would like it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm

"Great! I'm starving!" she squeeled when she tackled him from behind, before happily skipping back inside the kitchen in one of his shirts.
    "I'll start without you~" she sang as she started to dig in.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:04 pm

John was surprised by being tackled, true he couldn't help to feel so happy, it has been so long since he was that happy and nothing could ruin it. Could it? No of course not, and if someone ever tried to the someone will have to face him. "Oh right, food" he said as he came back to his reality, the happy reality and followed the brunette as they began to eat alongside of her, glancing at him once in a while.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Esme really felt like one ofe the happiest girl on the planet right now, and with her personality, it wouldn't surprise her if she was. She reunited with her long lost baby brother, and is happily in love with a knight! Who would've thought?
    Seh slowed down ehr eating though, when she started to think about her dear friend Odette. Poor girl... and poor Sunny, he looked devastaed.
    "Hey Johnny, you heard about Sunny and Oddie breaking up?" she asked bluntly.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:34 pm

John was about to take another bite of his food, but as soon as he was about to eat it, he drop it and turned to Esmeralda looking extremely surprised, "WHAT?!" he exclaimed, if he would've been drinking something he sure would've spill it, "What did you just said? HOW? WHEN? WHERE? WHAAAT?!" he repeated over and over trying to process her words.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:37 pm

((pfft oh Johnny<3 xDDD))

She only blinked at his outburst, before calmly went back to eating. "Yeah, I ran into Sunny the other day... and he tol me they broke up. Don't ask me about the detalis, 'cause I don't know more... Too bad, and it would've be the first time I'd be invited to a wedding," she sulked.
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 pm

(( what would we do without his crazy bursts xD ))

"Oh my god" he said as he covered his face with his hands thinking of the couple, and mainly Phoebus, he sure was going to see him, but what would happened if this was Phoebus' fault John sure would scold him, but if it wasn't...he sure will be there for him. "But, how could it be? out of nowhere? I can't...I can't... believe it" he said still covering his face.

(( that moment when John is in a glass case of emotion xD))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

She patted his head while chewing on her piece of bread. "They're both grown ups, I'm sure they'll be fine by now," seh assured him, speaking with her mouth full. "THey're both good looking people, they'll soon enough find someone else."

((hahha ALL THE FEELS 8D aw Johnny<333))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 pm

John stood there like that, thinking, of everything, feeling so bad for his friend, but Esme, was right, they were all grown ups, but still...everyone needs a friend, "Oh Esme, is not about the looking is about what's inside, you know that perfectly...i just don't understand they were so happy, they were so confident, they were engaged! how could it...be over?" he said as he slowly drop his hands on the table.

(( lool TRUE! aww he looks as a child who's parents are getting divorce or something ))
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:17 pm

She smiled warmly at him, and almsot laughed when it seemed he needed to be comforted about this.
    "I know I know Johnny boy," she said softly and kissed his cheek. And, well, just beacuse they looked happy didn't mean they still where behind their walls right?" she mused. "After the ball and everything... who knows what could've happend."

((don't worry Johnny, Esme will comfort you^^ anyway she can >:3 /SHOT))
    John Smith
    John Smith

Post  John Smith Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:30 pm

John stood there, looking at the table for a moment as he listened to her, he was so happy for both of them being together, Phoebus and Odette, knowing that they weren't meant to be make him remember that nothing is a fantasy, and nothing is easy, "Yeah, I guess you're right" he said as he sighed, "I guess is up to us to respect or respective friends now, huh?" he said with a blank gaze, he then turned to Esme and gave her a small smile, "When did you become that smart?" he said teasingly obviously.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:55 am