Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) Empty Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:48 pm

(In this fanfiction, Belle is unscarred. She did not go through her attack and does not know Flynn. ;3 This will be the alter of how Belle and Eric would have been without Flynn)

Belle laid back on the dock, staring up at the sky. Why had she promised that Eric guy she would come back here? What was she thinking, honestly? She couldn't really be attracted to him. That wasn't logical. He was pompous and sarcastic...yet, charming and handsome...She quickly shook her head and sighed heavily.

"Stop staring at me and come speak," She called over, having already seen his shape among the shadows.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Eric stayed at the corner, watching people passing by, living their mediocre lives. He had met her once at the woods, and he needed to see her again. He stalked at her for a while, and asked so many times,in so many different ways that she finally accepted meeting him.

He gazed her as she walked down to the dock, and laid not so far from him. He chuckled softly and said, ''I wasn't staring, I was gazing''. He walked towards her with his hand on the pockets of his pants.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic) Empty Re: Sweet Disposition (Tag Eric)(AU Fanfic)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Belle looked up at him with a small smirk and rolled her eyes. "Gazing, staring, what's the difference? Still make you just as obsessed with me," She winked, a playful smile tugging on her lips. She sat up and leaned onto her palms. "So, tell me, pretty boy, what is it you wanted to see me about? I already told you I'm not so easy to seduce," she pointed out. "I don't remember going brain dead in the last few days."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm

''I wouldn't say obsessed... and yes curious'', he said with a small smirk and sat by her side... He ignored her question and smiled, ''I talked about several places for us to meet, why when I said of the harbor you acccepted so easily?'', he asked smiling softly and gazing into her eyes. He would never got tired of staring those golden eyes.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Belle looked over at him, her golden hues meeting his blue ones. She sighed, smiling a bit. "I like the boats," She said simply, chewing on her bottom lip afterwards. "My brother...he used to take me on boat rides when I was little. But, once he got involved with the council, he stopped having the time," She sighed, looking away from him and to a boat that was casting off into the sunset. "I used to hope I could learn how to drive a boat myself, but..." She shrugged and sighed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:31 pm

''Why you didn't tell me that before?'', he laughed softly looking down to his lap, and then his eyes met hers again, ''I could have rented a little boat for us... We couldn't sail actually, since I don't know how to drive it either, but that would be fun...'', he smirked.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Belle looked over at him with a raised brow and smiled. "Maybe next time," She said quietly. "But, thank you, for the offer," She said before leaning over and placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:42 pm

''Oh, so we are going to meet another time?'', he said with a grin, perhaps he would have to kill a couple of people to have the money, but it would be worth. He smiled soflty when she kissed his cheek, and before she leaned farther, he kissed her gently on the lips, very briefly, before leaning back himself.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Belle paused as she felt his lips on hers. There was a spark there. She bit her bottom lip when he pulled away, her golden eyes speculating his soft, blue hues. She reached over, resting her hand at the back of his neck and tugging him back over to her. She kissed his lips tenderly, finding that the spark made her skin crawl in a new sensation to her. She'd never been with a man before, no matter how cocky she acted.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Eric locked his eyes with hers, and he smiled smugly seeing he caused something in her. He held her by the waist and pulled her softly agaisnt his chest as he kissed her back. He smiled into her lips and then pulled back from her. He laid and crossed his hands on the back of his neck, ''I must confess I wasn't expecting that, well not so soon'', he said with a smirk as he looked up to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Belle rolled her eyes and laid back beside him, one arm behind her head and the other resting across her stomach. "Don't get cocky," She laughed gently, the sound like bells. "I was merely testing something," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "Besides...It's not like you'll be getting anymore out of me."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:00 am

Eric watched as she laid down, and his smile never fading. ''Testing something, I see'', he scoffed and then laughed softly, ''Don't get cocky, you know how persuasive I can be'', he said with a wink.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 am

"Do I?" She cooed, looking over at him with a small smirk. "Persuade me, then. If you can make me want you, I'll go home with you. Good luck with that, though," She scoffed, tapping his nose.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 am

Eric laughed, ''I'm very tempted on getting on this bet'', he laid on his side, facing her. He rested his elbow on the ground and laid his head on the hand. ''If I win, you go home with me, but what happens if you win?'', he raised an brow suggestively.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:19 am

"I get to shove you in the water," Belle smirked devilishly, arching a brow at him before giggling innocently. "I hope you know how to swim."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:31 am

''You shove me into the water??'', he chuckled, and took her hand that was resting in her stomach, ''You wouldn't do that to me, I can't swim, Belle'', he said softly and kissed her knuckles.

''You would have to jump after me, or I could end drowned'', he said as he started kissing up into her arm.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 am

Belle watched him, her eyes curious. She arched a brow and rolled her eyes at his words. "Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?" She asked, pouting as she watched him move his lips up her arm.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:49 am

''Of course, because you're the one shoving me into the water'', he said softly as he kissed upper into her arm. He moved closer and one the next moment he was hovering upon her, resting his plams on each of her sides, ''And you wouldn't spoil this beautiful dress'', he whispered and kissed her again on her lips while one of his hands traced down to her side.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 am

Belle kept her eyes on him with every move he made. As he hovered over, her expression remained unaffected. She closed her eyes as he kissed her, liking the feel of his hands on her, but not letting him know that. "Mm...And what about you? You look like you put plenty of time into that hair of yours," She whispered against his lips with a smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:06 am

''Not really... But I hope taking your dress off will be faster than the time I waste with my hair'', he whispered softly at her skin as he nuzzled his nose on her neck. He moved his hand to the back of her knee and bent her leg next to his side, pulling her closer to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 am

Belle giggled slightly, the back of her knee ticklish. She blushed a bit before bringing her lips up to his ear. "Eric?" She questioned, her voice like a purr. "We're on the middle of a dock. You're going to get us arrested for indecency," She whispered with a small smirk.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:13 am

Eric chuckled with a low voice, ''So, it's better if we move to my place...'', he whispered in her ear and kissed her lobe.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 am

Belle made a face, but sighed and rolled her eyes. "Sadly, I have to agree with you," She mumbled, poking out her bottom lip in defeat. "Doesn't mean you win, though," She pointed out, shoving him off of her playfully.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:23 am

Eric laughed softly while he rolled from her. He sat and looked back to her, ''Alright, but I'm not going to be shoved into the water either'', he said with a light voice and got up leaning a hand to her. ''Shall we?''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:35 am

Belle smirked slightly and took his hand, pulling herself up. She kissed his lips and smiled against the kiss. "Lead the way," She said simply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:07 am