Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) Empty Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 am

((I'm sorry the title sucks!!!>.< I couldn't think of anything else.))

Naveen walked quickly through the streets to where the tavern stood, his mouth in a tense line on his face and his eyes filled with worry. He was told the person he was searching for was there, or at least some one who could help him find the person he really wanted to see. He had heard something horrible while walking on down the street while going to see Jasmine, and he was desperately hoping it wasn't true. Naveen was a little confused as to why he was so worried, and he constantly brought his hand up to massage his temple as he tried to figure it out, but eventually he just gave up figuring it out and just went with it. He pushed open the door to the tavern and looked around the mostly empty room frantically. "Rapunzel?" he shouted out as he walked into the building, still looking around the room. "Rapunzel?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) Empty Re: Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:06 am

*Rapunzel looks up in surprise, hearing her name; she releases Al's hand she kept a hold on quite firmly in case he'd wake up, as she peeks out the room, going downstairs* Naveen..! *she exhales, slightly relieved, but quickly realizing why he's there, looking for her* ...You heard...didn't you..?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) Empty Re: Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:15 am

Naveen turns to where he heard his name come from in a familiar voice. "I heard something, but is it true?" he asked as he slowly approached the blond, his hands balled up so tight that his nails were starting to dig into the palms of his hands. He was chewing on the inside of his cheek nervously and he was holding his breath as he still prayed that it was something else Rapunzel was talking about.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:26 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip, backing up slightly when she sees how upset Naveen looks; she exhales and swallows the lump in her throat as she looks away* H-how can I know we're talking about...the same thing...? *she trembles* About Ali...right..?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:35 am

Naveen can feel his stomach tighten when she confirms the subject of the news, and a small lump develops in his throat. "Yeah..." he verified softly. "I heard some crazy story about him falling off a roof. It's not true right?" He looked at Rapunzel, his eyes pleading with her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:43 am

*Rapunzel's eyes tremble as she looks at Naveen; a big chunk of her wanted to say no; she just wanted to think of this all as a dream; a very VERY bad dream; but she knew she had to give him the truth; it was going to hurt, talking about it again, but she had to* I-it's true...
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 am

With those two words, Naveen could feel his heart rip, and his body just froze. His face was expressionless, emotionless, and his hands were still in together in a tight ball. "Is he here? Is he okay?" he asked, barely able to get his voice out past the lump that now took up most of his throat. He attempted to clear his throat, not entirely succeeded. "Can i see him?" he whispered, looking at the ground.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 am

*Rapunzel nods to all his questions, before taking him by the hand* He's..alright. He's just... *she exhales* Sleeping...for now. Come on, he's upstairs.. *she continues to hold her friends hand lightly until they reach the room; she gestures for Naveen to take a seat on one side of Al while she goes to the other, sitting down and taking his hand in hers, gently pushing some hair from off his eyes*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 am

As Rapunzel takes one of Naveen's hands in hers to lead him to Aladdin, his other hand falls limply to his side as his mind is now completely focused on trying to imagine what he'll see when he gets to where Aladdin is. He nods his head a bit as Rapunzel speaks, explaining how Aladdin is doing, and tries to swallow the lump in his throat, unsuccessfully. He freezes in the door way momentarily as he takes in Aladdin's form lying on the bed, his whole body bandaged up. He looks to Rapunzel when she gestures for him to go to the side of the bed, and looks to the ground as he walks over to kneel beside Aladdin, not looking back at him until he was on the ground and took a deep breath. It felt another rip go through his chest as he looked at the damage even closer. His throat was thick and he could feel his eyes moistening as he looked at Aladdin's face. "Rapunzel?" he started to ask quietly. "Could you-Do you think maybe-Could I have a moment alone with Aladdin?" he asked, keeping his eyes on Aladdin's face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 am

*Rapunzel blinks in surprise, a little taken back by his question; she gulps to herself, biting her lip as she looks away and nods* Y-yeah...sure thing. *she smiles sadly towards her friend, squeezing Al's hand gently before she gets up and silently leaves the room; she realized she needed to take her mind off of this for a few minutes anyway; her baking started to lose it's touch, as her mind was only on one thing; she sighs and places her face in her hands, wiping away whatever tears were already in her eyes as she goes downstairs in the tavern and outside for some fresh air*
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 am

Naveen forces a small, grateful smile onto his lips as he watches Rapunzel leave the room. When she is gone, and he is alone with Aladdin, his smile falls, as does his head, into his hands, his elbows resting on the bed beside Aladdin. He wipes the couple tears that had been starting to form from his eyes, wipes down his face before looking down at Aladdin. He lets out a deep sigh and looks at the bed as he roughly runs a hand through his hair before looking down at Aladdin again, his eyes sad and tired looking. He still didn't understand why he cared quite as much as he did, but he just pushed his internal questions away for now, they were giving him a head ache, or a bigger one. He reached out slowly towards Aladdin's hand, stopping just above it, hesitant, and then gently took it in both of his, holding it to his lips and closing his eyes as he prayed for him to heal quickly.

((CARLY'S TURN!!!!!))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:43 am

Aladdin's eyelids stirred slightly, his brows furrowing just a bit. He could feel a sore ache in his whole body. Where was he? Why was he hurting? He swallowed the lump in his throat as he tried to think of where he could be. A better question was why he was alive.

He slowly opened his eyes, just slightly, and hazily looked at where he was. Who was holding his hand? He looked over slowly, his vision still not clear as he woke up. "...Naveen?" He whispered, his voice soft and weak, almost inaudible. "...Why are you crying?" He questioned, using the hand Naveen held to gently caress the boys cheek.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Naveen looked up as he heard a soft voice address him, and couldn't help it when a relieved grin spread across his face, but he then softly let go of Aladdin's hand and looked down and away from him, wiping at his eyes to wipe off any water from them. "I thought I lost my best student," he said, looking back up at the boy, and taking his hand in both of his again. "But you're still here, which is good. It means I can start charging you like I planned," he joked lightly with a small smirk.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 pm

((*sobbs* Al you're awake!! Thank god ;3; *goes back to lurking*))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:05 pm

( Don't mind me... Just waitin' for my turn.. )
    Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) Tumblr_m6vdr8NSxk1r3zat8
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Aladdin smiled slightly, chuckling gently before coughing a bit. He looked around, then down to their hands. He smiled a bit and gently intertwined their fingers together. "You shouldn't have been crying over me, Naveen," He mumbled, looking away.

(( o.o Punz scary. ))
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:57 pm

((O____O Punz.....))

Naveen blushed slightly and looked away as he felt Aladdin intertwine their fingers, but let him do it, and then shyly smiled back up at Aladdin. "Hm. I believe it's actually quite appropriate for a person to cry when a friend is seriously hurt," he said, looking up thoughtfully, then smirking playfully back down at Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 am

Aladdin brushed his thumb against Naveen's hand and sighed, smiling a bit to himself. "Yeah, well..." He shrugged lightly, finding himself not willing to talk about how hurt he really was. He didn't want anyone worrying about that. "Sorry for worrying you, then," He sighed. "Wasn't really my intention to still be here, to be honest."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh really? Tired of me already?" he asked playfully, raising an eyebrow, but true concern in his eyes. "You do realize what you would no longer get to experience if you were dead right?" he asked, putting on a small smirk. There is so much fun to be had, why would you want to leave it all?" Naveen kept his tone light, but there was honest curiousness behind it.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:01 am

Aladdin looked back at Naveen and smiled just slightly. "Well...If I weren't here, I wouldn't have to put Rapunzel through pain...or you through confusion," He said quietly, looking away as he remembered just how embarrassed Naveen had seemed on their night together.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

"You really think you dying wouldn't hurt Rapunzel?" Naveen asked, his face serious, as he laid their intertwined hands on the bed next to Aladdin. "Feeling something deep for someone, and not having them feel it back, it hurts, yeah. We both know that." As he spoke, Naveen looked deeply into Aladdin's eyes as he set his face only a few inches away from the other boy's face. "But the pain of losing some one forever," he began, reaching up to hold Aladdin's face, rubbing his cheek softly, "That's way worse." Naveen then let a small smile on his face as he took his hand off Aladdin's face and placed it on the boy's hand again. "And how would you being gone make me less confused? I would still remember how I had felt. If anything, the feelings I felt after you left me might confuse me more," he pointed out raising an eyebrow.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 am

Aladdin blushed as he felt Naveen's hand on his cheek and saw how close he was. He swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed, knowing the boy was right. "I guess," He shrugged. He wasn't sure why he was reacting so dryly. He felt like he couldn't get to his emotions clearly. "What feelings for me?" He mumbled, looking at the ceiling.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:16 am

"The feelings that are confusing me," Naveen said calmly before leaning down and kissing his lips softly. As he leaned back up, he wasn't smiling, he was just staring intently into Aladdin's eyes.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:37 am

Aladdin didn't respond at first. He wasn't really surprised. But, rather, not sure of how he should react. After a moment, he did return the kiss very lightly. As Naveen leaned back, Aladdin looked up at him with soft eyes. "I..." He pursed his lips and looked away for a moment. "You..." He swallowed the lump in his throat and closed his eyes. "I can't...give my heart out anymore, Naveen. That's how I got here," He whispered, biting onto his bottom lip. "Naveen...I do like you -- more than I should, especially because of Rapunzel..." he sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I need to talk to Rapunzel..." He winced, thinking about what he had to tell her. "She's going to hate me," He whispered, looking back at Naveen.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 am

Despite the small ache Naveen felt in his chest from Aladdin's words, he smiled softly, and genuinely, his eyes warm, and reached up to softly rub the other boy's cheek. "I understand," he said softly. "I'm still very confused myself. I don't know the extent of these feelings I have for you, so don't you worry about me," he explained gently, still with a small, kind smile on his lips. "I should go get Rapunzel. She was very worried. she'll want to know you're awake." He stood up slowly, not yet releasing Aladdin's hand, and gave it a gentle squeeze before he started to walk around the bed and to the door, having to let go of Aladdin's hand in the process. He gave Aladdin one last small smile before he exited the room.

Naveen stopped just outside the room, after he closed the door behind him and Aladdin couldn't see him. He leaned back against the door, resisting the urge to continuously bang his head against the hard wood, and lets out a deep sigh before pushing himself up and forward. He walked down the steps and into the main part of the tavern, and kept walking outside once he saw Rapunzel was not inside. When he spotted Rapunzel, he walked slowly over to her and lightly tapped her shoulder. "Rapunzel? He's awake," he said quietly, and simply, knowing she would know who he meant, a gentle smile on his lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:20 am