Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:12 am

Aladdin listened silently, his eyes slowly turning back up to Naveen. He sighed, then put on a small smile. "Idiot..." He mumbled, shaking his head. "You told me you were straight," He said playfully before sighing and laying his head on Naveen's shoulder. "I wish we'd met each other when I was little..." He mumbled. "Would'a changed a lot of things."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Waking Sleeping Beauty (Tag: Rapunzel and Aladdin)

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 am

Naveen let out a small, slightly nervous laugh as Aladdin joked lightly. "I really thought I was," he admitted shyly. He finally looked back down at Aladdin as the boy laid his head against his shoulder and sighed. "Yeah...Perhaps we wouldn't of had to endure any heartache, or break any hearts," he said softly, running a hand through Aladdin's hair soothingly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 am

Aladdin nodded absently, his eyes focused on the material of Naveen's shirt. He knew laying with him right now wasn't good for either of them, especially since Al was trying to push himself away from people. But, he liked the comfort. Naveen seemed to take his mind off of things, too.

"I like you," He said simply, shrugging his shoulders. "I wish it were that easy, though."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:08 am

"Nothing worth having is ever easy," Naveen whispered as he ran his fingers through Aladdin's hair. "But it would be nice if it wasn't quite so hard," he laughed lightly. Aladdin was right. It was not easy at all. He liked Aladdin. But how much? Was he just lying to himself when he said he was attracted to girls, and that he was in love with Jasmine? What did any of this mean? Naveen worked to stay focused on Aladdin, knowing the moment he thought about any of his mixed up feelings, he would break down.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:14 am

Aladdin sighed, knowing exactly what Naveen was thinking about. "I was doing good, you know...Almost fit in with what society wanted out of me -- a straight, good man..." He sighed, shaking his head. "But...I don't regret meeting you. I never will. Even if it hurts like Hell right now...I know things are how they're supposed to be," He mumbled. "I've just...gotta focus on taking care of myself for a while."
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Jim walked up the stairs if the tavern, avoiding eye contact with Sarah or bumpbing into anyone else, he really didn't know what to hope on this time. Alot of things were goign on again, both good and bad. ...Mostly bad. He wanted Al to wake up again, and forgive him for everything. But he wouldn't balme the young man if he didn't.
    As he neared the door to his old room, he stopped right outside when he to his surprsie heard two people talking. He was expecting to hear Rapunzel's voice, but instead heard someone else he couldn't recall metting before.
    But hearing that Aladdin was now awake, he flet relief fill him up. Maybe he should coem abck another time... form the sound of it, they shouldn't be disturbed.
    Sighing, he leaned his abck against the wall next to the door, and decided to wait. It's not liek eh could run off anywhere now anyway.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:13 am

Naveen nodded his head and looked down between his and Aladdin as the latter spoke, his face some what nervous as a small lump started to form i his throat. He looked up at Aladdin when the boy finished speaking with a kind crooked smile on his lips as he met the other boy's eyes. "I have always tried to live my life without any regrets, and I think I've done a pretty good job," he said softly, his smile growing a bit more cheeky. "You're a good man Aladdin, with a good heart. You deserve some time, and space, to give it a rest."

He started to lightly rub Aladdin's back, to soothe him, as he continued to smile down at the boy, turning his head only slightly as he heard a soft thud outside the room, but shaking it off easily. Even so, Naveen started to move to sit up, first giving Aladdin a light kiss on the forehead, and then gently moving the boy so that he was in a comfortable position on the bed. Naveen sat up, but remained turned towards Aladdin, and took the other's hand in his, rubbing the back of it lightly with his thumb.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 am

Aladdin sighed, watching as he sat up. He wasn't sure how he managed to get someone like Naveen into his life, but he wasn't complaining. He had heard the small thud outside, too, and had his own suspicion as to who it was. He intertwined his and Naveen's fingers, telling him he wanted him to stay there.

"Jimmy~" Aladdin called out with a small smirk. "You gonna sit out there all night or are you gonna come say hello?" He asked, a pout in his voice.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:36 am

Jim's eye twicthed at the nickname, but choosed to ingnor it for now and opened the door. He had been right, he had no idea who the other guy was, but appranetly he was close to Al, and that was more than fine with him.
    "I'll let that nickname slide this time, for obvious reasons," he mumbled and stod at the end of the bed, not really sure of what to do. He should apologize... for his behaviour.
    "I'm so glad and relived that you're awake Ali," he sighend and glanced down at the floor with shame. "I know it wouldn't do shit now but... I'm sorry..."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Aladdin looked to him as he came into the room. It was like the second he saw him, something in him changed. That ache he had always felt whenever he saw Jim wasn't there anymore. Or, if it was, he couldn't find it. He wasn't mad or jealous or close to tears. He felt...relieved. Relieved that he did get to see Jim again -- relieved that he was still here to see him.

He bit his lip as he heard Jim start about apologizing and saw the look on his face. Aladdin only chuckled softly, shaking his head. "I know," He said simply, his eyes soft and slightly amused. "It's not your fault, though. I was the one at fault -- I just didn't see that," He admitted, his tone and expression calm and composed. He wasn't acting, either. It was like he couldn't connect to his old emotions anymore. That weak, timid, childish boy was gone from him -- even his eyes showed that he was different. Stronger.

"You can't make yourself love someone -- I understand that now," He said with a shrug. "I do wish that it hadn't taken a literal blow to the head to realize that, though. That fall hurt like hell," He said, making a face and then laughing it off quietly.

Moments ago, he'd been crying over hurting someone. Now, he couldn't connect to that feeling. His mind wouldn't let him. Whatever walls his mind had built up in his sleep were definitely strong. "Don't look like that, Jim," He said with a small grin. "You're my best friend -- you'll always be my best friend, and my first love. You know what they say -- first loves never last anyway," He chuckled, nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders. "Besides...I'm not upset about what happened. I'm actually glad," He admitted. "Well, not about Rapunzel, but like I said -- you can't make yourself love someone if your heart won't let you," He said simply. "Things happened the way they're supposed to happen. You and Ariel are perfect for each other -- always have been. I'm not sad anymore...I'm not jealous," He said with honest eyes. "I can't say my heart is healed, but...It's getting there," He murmured gently, his eyes turning to Naveen. He brought their still intertwined hands up to his lips and gently kissed the back of Naveen's hand.

He gave Jim a boyish grin. "But, don't think I'm breaking my promise to you, Jim," He smirked. "I told you I wasn't going anywhere, so I'm not. I'm sticking around -- as your best friend, If you'll take me," He grinned.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 am

Naveen smiled gently down at Aladdin as the boy intertwined their fingers, rubbing the back of Aladdin's hand with his thumb. He looked up as the person who had been outside came in, and just sat there as he and Aladdin spoke, not wanting to interrupt. He started to feel a bit awkward sitting there with Aladdin and this boy that he didn't know, but he continued to lightly brush Aladdin's hand with his thumb, looking at their hands so as not to make the newcomer, "Jim," feel awkward too.

When he saw Aladdin look up to him, and felt the boy's lips on his hand, he smiled shyly down to him, his heart rate picking up a bit and his face warming up. Aladdin was right. You can't force yourself to love someone. Perhaps he wouldn't have to feel the pain of unrequited love anymore. He could just be Jasmine's best friend again. Naveen smiled hopefully at the thought, looking from Aladdin's eyes to their hands.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm

Jim allowed himself to himself to look back up at Aladdin again when he spoke, taken aback by the other boys calm and... understanding response. But oh how relvied that made Jim feel, and so happy.
    He couldn't help but smile when saw how Naveen and Al were holding hands. Al wouldn't be alone, he had other people who cared and loved him, people much better than Jim was and would ever be.
    Jim would of course never admit it, but seeing that warm smile on his childhod friend just made him want to embarce him, and that would probably only hurt him even further...

He let out a weak laugh, lifitng a hand up to rub his forhead, once again glancing down at the floor.
    "You idiot, you've always been to stubborn for your own good," he chuckled, no anger or irritation behind his words this time. Just happiness. "Of coure I would want you here."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:57 pm

( *flail* Jim! Notice that Rapunzel isn't there! D:< Come on! Is everyone heartless to this girl?! )
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:02 am

Aladdin looked up at Naveen and smiled a bit, seeing his blush and sheepish smile. He had to admit that the boy was even more handsome when he was shy. He turned his eyes to Jim and chuckled, winking at his statement. "Good," He smiled, reaching over and taking his hand to tug him over and pull him into a hug.

He leaned his head on the boys shoulder and sighed. "I...I'm sorry for putting you through all this," He said quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 am

Naveen's smile only grew more hopeful as he watched how easily Aladdin and Jim were slipping back into being friends. That's all he would want with Jasmine, to just be able to be there with her, as her friend, still being himself, and not feeling any pain being so close to her, but not close enough. He felt a small squeeze in his chest as he thought about it, but still, not nearly as painful as thinking about Jasmine usually was. His smile only faltered slightly as he watched Aladdin pull Jim into an embrace with warm eyes, and then it quickly returned.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm

((ohgosh, i'm SO sorry for forgetting about this guys Dx))

Not expecting the hug, Jim only hesitated a few seconds before carefully returning the embrace, for once not caring that someone else saw them. Al was alive, and he was feeling better... and on top of it all, he was the one apologizing. Jim really didn't deserve him in any way.
    "Let's atop with the apologizes already, i think we both get it now," he chuckled.

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

Aladdin chuckled slightly and shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, sure," he said with a small grin. He ran a hand back through his own dark locks and looked between the two boys on his sides. "Thank you, both...for uh...being here when I woke up," He said with a boyish grin and bright eyes. "But, Jim...?" He asked, his smile faltering just slightly. "Could you...do me a favor?" He asked, biting onto his bottom lip. "Check up on Rapunzel for me, would you? I know she doesn't want me near her anymore...It would be nice to have someone tell me how she's doing," He said quietly.

He then turned his warm hues to Naveen. "You look like you're hungry...I'm sure Ms. Hawkins could fix you something," He said, sliding his hand over to take Naveen's hand once again.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:16 am

Naveen just smiled softly as he watched the two boys embrace, before turning his eyes to his hands which had moved to sit in his lap, so as to give them both some privacy, only looking up to smile at Aladdin when the boy thanked him. His smile fell though when Aladdin mentioned Rapunzel, and he felt his stomach start to twist into knots as he dropped his gaze to his hands fiddling together, and biting his bottom lip nervously. He had forgotten about Rapunzel, and being reminded of her, he felt so horrible. Rapunzel seemed like such a sweet person, and if she was mad at Aladdin, maybe she was mad at Naveen too. He was saddened by the idea, although part of him wanted her to be more mad at him then at Aladdin. He looked at Aladdin's hand as it took his own, startled a bit having just been lost in thought, but he quickly recovered and smiled softly up at the boy. "I could go for some food," he replied, squeezing Aladdin's hand gently. "You want anything?" he asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:09 am

Jim frowned andrubbed his neck. He wans't sure if he should chekc up Rapunzel, not when he was a wnted person and she pretty much knew everything he had done... and she seemed already seemd mad enough at him not that he blamed her. "I guess I can..." he mumbled and glanced towards Naveen. "I can ask Sarah to bring something up for you," he offerd, his eyes turning sad. Sarah wouln't even look him in the eyes anymore, and frankly, he could understand that too.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:10 am

"Thank you, Jim," Al said gently as the boy offered to get the food for them. He knew Jim was still in trouble with the police. But, he knew Jim was careful. "Jim...I'm not gonna stay here. I'll stay at my...house..." He said the word slowly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 am

Naveen looked curiously at Jim, observing his obvious hesitation to speak to Rapunzel, then smiled kindly and nodded at the boy at his offer. He then turned his attention down to Aladdin as he spoke, his brow furrowing with concern. "You sure you should really be moving?" he asked, holding onto Aladdin's hand with both of his, rubbing the back of the other male's hand with his thumb.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am