Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

"Insert a superduper awesome titel here" [Tag Eric- and Jim later]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

"Insert a superduper awesome titel here" [Tag Eric- and Jim later] - Page 3 Empty Re: "Insert a superduper awesome titel here" [Tag Eric- and Jim later]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:30 pm

''You don't need to worry about me'', he rolled his eyes and walked over Spirit, he looked at the other stalls, ''There's no much to do on the others since I've worked on them this morning''
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

"Insert a superduper awesome titel here" [Tag Eric- and Jim later] - Page 3 Empty Re: "Insert a superduper awesome titel here" [Tag Eric- and Jim later]

Post  Jim Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:38 pm

"Right, then I'll be a taking a hourse for a ride, it's been a while," he said flatly and wlake dpast him to lead out another hourse.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:48 pm

''Fide, ride the animal for half an hour, and that will be enough to exercise him... In fact that's one of my favorite part of this job'', he said softly as he patted Spirit neck. The horse whinned happily, and Eric took a carrot to feed him.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Jim Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 am

"Only half an hour? Boring," Jim whined and mounted the hourse. "Well, that may be enoguh time for me, or else i'll just keep him for the nigth. See ya cousin."
    And with that he rode off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:29 am