Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette ) Empty Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm

(( After her attempt at suicide :3 ))

Flynn paces back and forth infront of Odette with anger, frustration, sorrow, and worry within his expression. What could he do? Lecture her until no end like she was some child? Not talk to her in a sign to teach her a lesson? Try to give her the best support that he ever could? All attempts he's tried so desperatly to help her but none of them work. In result of his attempts, she tried to end her life.
    He finally sighs heavily before sitting down on the ground infront of her. His slack shoulders and bowed head, supported by his hand to massage the migrane, showed her the clear sign of defeat.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette ) Empty Re: Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Post  Odette Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Odette watched him with worry and then bit her lip, "I...I'm so sorry." She whispered, the words sounding hollow even to her. She held her hand out to him hesitantly before she pulled it back, why...why did she have to do something so stupid?
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette ) Empty Re: Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

"My one question is, Why Odette?" He asks, looking at her with sad pleading eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:47 pm

She looked down at her hands in her lap, "I...I've been nothing but a failure Flynn...everything for me that could have gone wrong has. Everything just hit me yesterday and I..I hit rock bottom." She let out a tired sounding laugh, "I can't seem to hold any kinda of relationship without it dissolving...I'm just..I'm afraid I'll lose everybody." She said quietly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:15 am

Flynn looks with sad eyes before kneeling infront of her, placing both of his hands on her cheeks. He gently forces her to look at him. "Odette, you are not a failure. Not by a long shot. You are the strongest, caring, and loving woman I have ever meet in my life. You must believe that." He stands to sit next to her and he places his forehead on hers. "And you will never lose everybody. You will always have me, this I promise you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

(AHHH I ONLY JUST SAW THIS!! sowwie DX)
    Odette let out a shaky sigh and leaned closer against him, "I know you will..you've always been there for me. I just...I panicked....Can you forgive me Flynn?" She asked quietly as she met his eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:02 am

(( It's alright. ))

Flynn smiles at Odette in a loving matter. "Of course I can Odette. I can never stay angry with you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 am

She sighed and looked down as she intertwined their fingers, "I don't deserve someone like you Flynn." She said quietly. She looked up at him and lightly squeezed his hand with hers.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 am

"Yes you do Odette... I'm the lucky one..." Flynn smiles, placing his other hand under her chin to look at him. "Your heart is golden and your mind is simply brilliant. You should give yourself more credit."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 am

She started to smile shyly, "Really? Well you have amazing qualities too, kindess, thoughtfulness and you're by far the most understanding man I know." She said quietly but honestly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 am

"Why thank you... I take pride in my qualities." He smiles at her before kissing her lips lightly. "We're going to get through this together..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:03 pm

She smiled when he kissed her and at his words she nodded, "I know....I believe you." She said softly before she leaned forward to kiss him again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 am

Flynn gently wraps his arms around her, being careful and gentle enough as if she was fragile and if he held her too tight, she would break. He smiles at her words.
    "You're my everything Odette... Please don't take that away from me..." Flynn tells her, looking at her with his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:41 am

(*flails*)
    Odette nodded, "I won't...never again Flynn I promise."'She said quietly as she held onto him gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:13 am

(( x3 I tease your feels <3 ))

"I believe you Odette..." Flynn whispers, before placing a passionate kiss on her lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 am

(you really do XD)
    Odette responded to his kiss and pressed herself up againsf him as she lightly slid her hands through his hair. She enjoyed how his lips felt against hers and then she felt sick again over how close she had almost lost him because she had been selfish.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 am

(( Tehe, x3 It's my mission in life >:3 ))

His arms tightens around her, not wanting to ever let her go again. When he heard of her commiting suicide, he will never forget the felling when his heart dropped out of his system. Now that she promised she would never do it again, he wanted nothing but to be with her and never being that close to losing her again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:12 am

She loved how his arms tightened around her....he made her feel safe, she kept kissing him passionately. She needed to know that he would be there for her....and that he wouldn't leave her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:47 am

(( IDEK IF THEY ARE ON A BED OR NOT BUT THEY ARE NOW. ))

Flynn gently pushes her down onto the bed, wanting to show her that he never wanted to be taht close to losing her again. Also wanting to show how much her love means to him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:26 pm

(muahahahaha smooth Flynnie Wink)
    Odette moaned and wrapped her body around his, she loved the close contact between them. She ran one hand through his hair while the other gripped his back gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Flynn moves away from her mouth and kisses her cheek, trailing downwards to her shoulders. He grazes her soft skin on her shoulder with his teeth and kisses her neck, nipping as he goes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

She shivered when he started nipping and kissing her neck gently and tilted her hewd to give him better access,
    "Flynn." She breathed softly as she pressed her body against his eagerly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Flynn brushed his hands across her shoulders, meeting the beginning of her sleeve. He gently slipped them off her shoulders and down her arms. He kissed her lips once more, a loving passasion intertwined with them.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm

She kissed him back eagerly and threaded her fingers through his hair before she pulled back and slid her arms free from her dress.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Flynn kisses her lips one more time before taking her dress and slipping it off of her. He kisses her exposed stomach as the dress slides off. He returns to her lips, caressing her breast with his hand and the other wrapping around her waist.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:03 am