Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:41 pm

She shivered at the feel of his hands on her naked body, she kept kissing him and moved one hand down to rub his chest through his shirt as she held onto him. Being with Flynn like this made her realize that she had missed him...missed how loved he made her feel...and he never gave up on her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Together in This, I swear ( AU Fanfic ) (Tag: Odette )

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Flynn only pulls away from Odette to unbutton his shirt and slide it off. He returns kissing her with eagerness. His hands roam her exposed body, memorizing the softness of her skin and her beautiful structure. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her close, their chest pressed against each other.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

She moaned into the kiss and slid her hands over his now bare chest and lightly rubbed some areas as they kissed. Her lower body pressed against him, she wanted to feel him...he was the only one who could make her feel happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 pm