Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Seh slurped on her drink again. "I know I don't need a reason to, that's just the way I am. I laugh when I laugh, which just happens to be very rarely," she mumbled that last part.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 pm

"Well... That must be boring.." Phoebus said simply with a little shrugg. He couldn't believe how she could survive without having some fun-- but everyone was different.
    "So does it mean that if you laugh, you like the person you are with?" He asked and stroked his chin like if he was trying to think why she was like she was..
    "Or do you just laugh at someone?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52 pm

"Just beacuse I don't laugh on the outside, doesn't mean I'm bored all the time," she pouted. Ok, maybe she was bored most of the time, but she still enjoyd things. Just... in a calmer way.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm

"So when do you laugh on the outside?" He asked, and tried not to sound so teasingly.
    "And I hope you let me know when I'm making you bored.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm

She could so clearly hear the teasing in his voice, and therefor kept her pout on. "Who knows," she mumbled. "And if that happens, you kno 'cause then I'll just stand up and leave."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 pm

"Wow, Pocahontas.. You are a really complicated woman.." Phoebus almost gasped and chuckled slightly. She was different, and he will totally remember her- even if he has the worst blackout..
    "I think you need to lighten up a little- have some real fun.. Do you like riding horses?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:19 pm

She looked down at her half empty glass in hr hands. But I am having fun now... well at least i'm enjoying the time.
    "I guess," she mumbled. She was a good rider, but it wasn't exactly a hobby. "Why you ask?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:24 pm

"Naah, I was just thinking that some day I can maybe take you out for a ride. I can show you Nirethia- because I guess you haven't seen so much of it?!" Phoebus said with a wide smile and tilted his head a little to the side.
    "If you want to, of course.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"..."
    She slowly glanced up at him, with some surprise showing in her eyes. "Actually..." she mumbled and scratched her cheek. "I would really enjoy that. Thanks."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:29 am

"Good, then it is a date" Phoebus smiled widely and ran his hand through his hair.
    "And I promise that I will be more-- sober next time you sees me. And- Clean" He chuckled slightly and looked down at his clothes that was kinda dirty. He was really a slob..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 am

She looked a little startled at the word 'date', but quickly went back to her unreadble expression. When it came to that kind of things, she was unexperience, even when they were only joking. "You're not that bad when drinking, but you do kinda smell," she said flatly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:57 am

Phoebus glanced at her with a little shocked expression on his face before he started to laugh loudly.
    "My apologies.. I never thought that a beautiful woman would give me the honor of her company this evening.." He said with a charming smile.
    "I'm usually much cleaner, and smells good.. But sometimes you just want to let go and be that stinky, drunk type that sits alone at the bar" He chuckled and winked
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 am

"Don't apologize, I've seen you all cleaned up plenty of times before," she assured him. "And I know exactly what you mean, i try to sneak out all the time to be a wild, un-lady like woman the whole time."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:07 am

"Plenty of times before?!" He asked with a eyebrow raised slightly.
    "The only time I think I've really seen you was at the ball, so... Have you been checking me out?" Phoebus said a little teasingly and laid his arms on the table so that he came a little closer to her- but not so close that she would run away because of his 'smell'...
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 am

"Oh please. I've been 'checking' everyone out," she said matetr of factly. "With all the sneaking out I'e come across plenty of people, and you just often happen to be there."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:18 pm

"Well, if you say so.." He said with a little shrugg and tried to hide his smirk behind his glass before he drank some from it.
    "And since it seems like it's way to easy to sneak out from the castle, so it seems like I've to keep an extra eye on you.." Phoebus said teasingly with a chuckle
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:51 pm

"Oh no, no need to for that. Besides, you wouldn't be able to keep track of me anyway," she said a little challening. "And you should be keeping a closer eye on the royals, they're the important ones."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm

"Yeah.. I guess.." Phoebus rolled his eyes slightly before he leaned back in his chair again. He tried to flirt with her, but it seemed like she didn't get that - or it was just he who thought he was good at it.. Either way - it didnt' worked.
    "So what are you doing after you have been sneaking out? Just goes to a bar and gets drunk with, sort of, a stranger?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 pm

"I explore for the most part, but after the incident at the ball, it's a little harder to go wherver you want to," she sighend. "So, yeah, I usally just go to a bar, and sit alone at ine corner like you did before I arrived."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:26 am

"Yeah.. the Ball" Phoebus sighed and glanced down.
    "I haven't said how-- I can't say brave, but suprising you were in the end- with the boy.." He said quietly and with a sad smile before it faded.
    "It must be hard to do such a thing you did.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Her expression softend. There she went again, bringing up something no one would be happy to hear or talk about.
    "It is at first, but it's just something you've got to egt used too... when you used to work with that," she said a little quieter. That was the only things hated after all the stuff her grandmother had taught her, but sometimes there's just no choice then to tkae the hard way out.
    "It's ok to be afraid, and hesitate you know. That dosen't make you any less brave."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

"Work with what?" He asked a little suprised and looked at her. He didn't knew if she was talking about his work, or if she did something..
    "I could've killed the boy if that's what you mean, it was you who wanted to do it.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:03 pm

"Healing people, just gotta admit deafat sometimes," she shrugged. "The same goes for your work right?"
    she shaked her head softly. "I did it beacuse I wanted to, just like you said."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 pm

Phoebus frowned slightly as he started to get a little confused, but maybe it was just the drinks that did it too him.
    "Healing people? I thought you said you wasn't good at making people feel better?!" He said
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:44 pm

She gave him a look. "Ever heard about doctors?" she asked. "My grandmother was one, and I hope you're not one of those who'll suspect women being witches if they're knowledge within medicine."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:29 am