Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 am

Phoebus listened at the young girl when she spoke- but he still couldn't remember her. Maybe they just haven't talked.. When she said Odette's name though, Phoebus glanced down as he leaned back in his chair- drinking the last beer from his glass. He sighed when he heard how Marina started to cry, and shook his head before he stood up. How could he be happy if everyone else was sad?
    "Well.. It's been great to meet you all.." He said with a small smile before it faded and he grabbed a new bottle from the table before he went back to the table he was at first.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinking to forget - [Tag: Open for everyone]

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Poca gave Marina a sympathetically look before standing up from her seat as well. This had nothing to do wtih her, and whatever she'd say would probably only hurt the poor girl more.
    She looked over at the captain who had moved back to his own table. With a sigh, she grabbed her own drink before moving back to his table and once again took a seat there with out a word.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Phoebus watched the woman walk over to him again, and he shrugged to himself- Atleast she didn't cry.. He smiled softly at her before he looked down and tapped his finger on the bottle.
    "I hope she doesn't get more upset now when we have left.." Phoebus said and glanced at the other table. Luckily for them- Rapunzel was still there so they didn't left Marina all alone.
    "Soo.. You don't like to comfort other people?!" He asked a little teasingly
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:01 pm

Marina cried lightly on the woman shoulder's and cried a little more when the woman said it was going to be alright... No, nothing was going to be alright.

She could hear when the others left the table, and she got glad for that, because above all things now, she didn't want to be near to Phoebus, not now or ever. She leaned up and wipped her tears from her cheek under the hood. ''It was a mistake going here...'', she sobbed, pulling away from the girl, and hushed from the table, looking for the way out.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:07 pm

"Not exactly," Poca shurgged. "Whenever I try to comfort someone, I alwas make thme cry harder," she said flatly and gulped down more of her drink. She could tell that the last thing Phoebs needed now was to see or hear others people being sad.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 pm

"That can't be true...?!" Phoebus raised an eyebrow slightly and studied her. Sure, she always looked bored and cold- but... well, maybe she was right.
    "Luckily for you, I don't need any comfort. I have my best friend right-- here" He chuckled and pointed at the bottle before he drank some from it
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Post  Rapunzel Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:24 pm

*Rapunzel watches the two leave, giving a small wave to them as they go; she turns her attention back to Marina and sighs a bit, still rubbing the woman's back though she pulled herself away; she shrugs, not wanting to agree with her...but she was right; bad memories were here for Rapunzel and just being in this place made her heart hurt; Rapunzel looks to Marina, biting her lip* ...Would you like to go somewhere else then...?
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm

"If I wanted to comfort you, you'd already be crying," she stated.
    That was why she was sitting here with the captain, beacuse he didn't want to be comforted, and that's perfectly fine with her.
    "I guess we both have a friend in common then."

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:16 pm

"Heh... I guess.." Phoebus chuckled slightly and glanced at her with a little smile.
    "But you know-- You don't have to stay here with me if you don't want to.." He said and his smile faded as he looked around in the room. He guessed that he looked exactly like all the other creepy, drunk men in here, even though he didn't want to admitt it.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 pm

"I never do things I don't feel like doing. So me sitting here it's beacuse I want to, and it does feel safer keeping the captain of the royal guards company than all the other men around here," she spoke calmly. "Unless, my company is bothering you?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well, like I said- I'm not the captain for the moment" He said simply with a little shrugg.
    "And of course not. I would never say that a company from a woman like you is bothering me. I'm glad you're here.. I don't feel so lonely in some way" He chuckled
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:28 pm

"Sorry, I'm used to calling everyone by their titles," she chuckled lightly and sipped on her drink.
    "Wow, mircales do exicts then," she said blankly. More often, people only think she's a bother for her cold and way to calm behavior all the time.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Phoebus smiled widely when he heard her laugh and chuckled slightly as well.
    "Well, we can only hope that they do.." He said with a little nod before he studied her again.
    ""So how about you? Do you want to be called Lady Pocahontas, or are you just Pocahontas at the moment?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:36 pm

"Truth be told, I'd rather just be Pocahontas the whole time than Lady Pocahontas," she said simply. "I never liked titles either, but growing up in a royal court, it get's stuck you know?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 pm

"Yeah, I know.. Sometimes it just feel weird not to say the titel.." Phoebus chuckled as he thought about it. He never said anyones name without his title, except his friends- but it was different.
    "So you have always been around the royals? Never had any other jobs besides that?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:46 pm

She started to think about this and put down her glass on the table. "Well, i've never really had to work," she said in thought as she tried to recall ehr travels with ehr grandmother, which was harder than she first ahd thought. It had been so long ago. "I was just lucky I guess, inheriting a frotune from my paretns and grandparents," she srhugged boredly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:48 pm

"But aren't you like-- a lady in waiting? Isn't that some sort of a job?" Phoebus asked and drank some from his drink.
    "Or what hobbies do you have? What do you like? Horseriding- painting?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:49 pm

"Oh yeah, besides that job. Im not really good at it. Princess Cindy deserves someone better," she sighend.
    She thoguht some more quietly. "I do like exploring... and travelling."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:52 pm

"No, I don't believe that. You are a great, fun woman.." Phoebus said a little teasingly before he started to drink again.
    "travelling, hm? That sounds interesting.. Will you ever do it some day? See the world?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:57 pm

"Don't say things unless you mean it," she said firmly while serving herself once again ore to drink.
    "...I hope so. But I'd feel bad for leaving Cindy behind."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"She will understand. Princess Cinderella is a very kind woman, if traveling makes you happy- I don't think she even want you to stay here in that case.." Phoebus said softly and leaned back in his chair with his glass in his hand.
    "And I think you are fun.. You make me laugh, right?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:17 pm

She hummed, recalling her last conversation she had woth the princess the other day. She did say she'd be very sa if Pocahontas decided to leave after the wedding...
    "I make you laugh?" she asked with a rasied eyebrow. "I blame the alcohol."

Last edited by Pocahontas on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:22 pm

"Yeah. probably.." Phoebus nodded with a wide smile.
    "Why aren't you fun?" He asked, and it took a while before he realised how wrong that come out.
    "I mean.. You never laugh or jokes?! Don't you like it?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:28 pm

"Meh," she shrugged again. "Sometimes I try to make jokes, but it really isn't my department. With my personailty, it shouldn't really surprsie you," she mumbled. "I do laugh... sometimes... if I find it worth to laugh."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:40 pm

"If you find it worth to laugh?!" Phoebus asked suprised and with a eyebrow raised.
    "Just laugh when you feel like it. You don't really need a reason to do it.." He shrugged slightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am