Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 37

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric) Empty Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Post  xJohn Rolfe Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Belle ran a hand through her hair and stretched before looking over her shoulder and looking at Eric. "You still have bed head," she giggled. It was early -- barely five a.m. She had always been an early riser. She went over and fixed his hair. She'd gotten into his home and tackled him in bed, simply for her own amusment. Now, they were at her cottage.

"I'm gonna see if John is here...sit in here," she smiled. She went back to his bedroom and threw open the door nonchalantly. "Hah! I knew that wasn't your horse outside...morning, Blondie," Belle smirked seeing Odette. "About time," she pointed out. "Belle!" John groaned, squinting at her. Belle giggled before pausing. Odette was here with John. Eric was in the house. Shit.

When John got up, Belle made a gagging sound and covered her eyes. John scoffed and pulled on shorts. When he tried to go around her. "I don't think that's a good idea," she said, smiling innocently. "Belle....? What are you hiding?" He asked, arching a brow. "Nothing!" She chirped. He blinked, pretended to shrug it off, then pulled her from the doorway and got around her. He went into the living room and froze. "...Belle, who the Hell is this?" He asked slowly. Belle chewed her bottom lip and stepped in front of Eric in a protective stance.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric) Empty Re: Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Post  Odette Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 pm

Odette had slowly awoken but when she had seen Belle she squeaked in suprise and tried to find something to cover up with. She swallowed hard and used the sheets to cover her very naked body. She watched as John and Belle interacted while trying to find her clothes, she was relieved to find her dress lying nearby and hastily pulled it on. She frowned when she heard John growl a question at someone and edged out of the room to see Eric...her heart dropped. She hastily whirled around and re-entered John's room hoping and praying that no one had noticed her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric) Empty Re: Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Eric groaned unamused when she talked... ''I would still have one hour of sleep if weren't for you''. He blinked once when she got over and fixed his hair. If was somebody else who tackled him that way, Eric would punched the person, but it was Belle, and he need to talk to her about some stuff that happened, she was the only one who he could talk frankly without feeling like a weird.

He nodded and sat on the couch, waiting for her. He heard some noises from the room... Great, her brother is here..., he thought tiredly. When he came into the room, Eric faced him and couldn't help but smirk when he heard the word Hell... It was exactly how he felt, like he was living in Hell... And when he saw Odette, his smirk grew.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:06 am

Not getting an answer from Belle, he sneered, hearing Odette hastily go back into the room. "You must be Eric," he said coldly before cracking his knuckles. "Dont touch him, John," belle muttered. John looked at her with disbelieving. "You're protective him?" He snapped. Belle held her ground.

John clenched a fist and started to throw a punch at Eric. Belle grabbed his fist and twisted his ARM. John gasped, going down. "I'm not kidding, Job.," she said sharply, letting him go. "You're not going to hurt him," she said simply. "You know what he did to Odette." Belle scoffed. "Yeah, I do, and I dont care. He's important to me."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:11 am

Odette could hear a fight starting between Belle and Eric and sat down on the floor against the bed. She swallowed hard and bit her lip, she didn't want to be anywhere near Eric not after what happened yesterday.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am

Eric let a small laugh out, seeing how John reacted when he pressumed who he was... ''Nice to meet you too...'', he said blankly and watched when Belle got into his defence... ''Don't worry, Bells... If the man wants to fight... I'll fight, but it's good if he has a good reason for fighting for...'' He said gently to Belle and stepped to her side, now full awake.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 am

John rubbed his temple and glared at the tone Eric was speaking to Belle in. He didn't like the idea of the two of them being close to each other. "No -- I don't want you to fight," Belle said, taking hold of Eric's arm gently. "I know you're a good fighter, but he's trained to be able to kill you with anything in his reach," She pointed out quietly before glaring at John's smirk.

John clenched his fists and shook his head. He looked over his shoulder towards the bedroom and saw Odette sitting in the dark by the bed. His fists fell open. He looked back to Belle before back to Odette. He shook his head and walked back into the room with Odette. He knelt down beside her and cupped her cheek, brushing her hair from her face. "You okay?" He asked before kissing her forehead.

Belle watched before sighing and leaning against Eric's side, idly fingering the pendant on the necklace around her neck. "I'm sorry, Eric...I didn't think he would be here -- especially with her," She mumbled only loud enough for him to hear her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:56 am

She almost jumped when he touched her face and looked up at him as she gave him a calm smile. "Yeah...I...I'm fine." She said quietly. She held his hand with hers and lightly squeezed it as she tried not to think about her deal with Eric.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:02 am

Eric didn't lose his gaze upon John... If the man didn't want to fight good, but Eric wouldn't act differently with them in here... ''That's no problem, Belle... And to be honest, I'm surprise that Odette is here, at his room, but perhaps I've shouldn't be...'', he said quietly with an arched brow.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 am

Belle sighed, shrugging. "John looks like he got run over by a truck...well, at least, his eyes do...My guess is he ended it with the brunette and realized he loved the hot blonde," Belle said nonchalantly. "I don't really care," She shrugged. "It's weird. The way things work with his head."

John sighed, holding her cheek gently. "Are you sure?" he asked quietly, arching a brow.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

She leaned into his touch and sighed, "Yeah I will be." She said as sincerely as she could. She glanced down at her hands, "So he knows Belle huh?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:44 am

Eric chuckled softly, and sat on the couch again, ''If you said so...'', he shrugged, ''But believe me... Men's head looks for nothing except a good night... Well, at least mine is like this'', he said with a small smirk and glanced over the room where they both where. Was Odette planning to be with all the Nirethia men?, he shook his head and looked down.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:19 am

John sighed, brushing his thumb against Odette's cheek. "I guess..." He sighed. "I don't know how...and, I don't like it, at all," He muttered.

Belle watched him, frowning slightly at his words. "John's not like that," She said quietly. She moved and sat beside him on the couch, leaning against his arm and sighing heavily.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 am

Odette bit her lip, "Just be sure to keep an eye on him...he likes to screw around and mess with a woman's feelings." She said quietly as she stared down at her hands....she knew that better then anyone.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:36 am

Eric sighed as well, and moved his arm gently so she could laid by his side, with his fingers he brushed the locks of her bangs. ''John is a man... He has his needs. But let's not talking about him... I'm still wondering why you woke me up so early'', he said with a smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 am

John frowned, sitting beside her and gently wrapped his arm around her. "Trust me...he has my attention," He mumbled before tugging her gently against him for a hug. He could tell they both needed comfort.

Belle looked up at him. smiling slightly. "Well...I wanted to spend the day with you -- is that so wrong?" She asked, poking out her bottom lip and looking at him with wide, innocent eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:35 am

She leaned into him and sighed, "He...he's Jospeh's son...the man who killed my parents....he'll do anything to make his father proud." She said with disgust.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:48 am

Eric chuckled softly... ''No, it's not... it's cute! And I was wanting to have a talk with you'', he said, poking the tip of her nose with his finger... ''But it was needed to be so early??'', he complained playful.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 am

John frowned, hugging her gently. "Yes, I know...I had a feeling he was related to the Korso's," He mumbled, shaking his head.

Belle laughed gently, rolling her eyes. "You'll be fine," she smirked. "We can talk, once my brother leaves. Or we live. Your choice. I can already tell you he's going to be stubborn."

(( Guys, I don't really feel like roleplaying right now. If you need me, I'll be on skype.))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 am

(*hugs* okay :3)
    Odette nodded and then pulled away from him, "Either way I'm glad you're here with me." She said quietly and leaned ovwr to kiss him gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Eric shrugged slightly, ''It's up to you, Bells... It's your house after all'', he said simply and glanced briefly to the room where Odette was before looking back to the window in front of him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:27 pm

John smiled softly to her, caressing her cheek. "I know what you mean," he mumbled before kissing her softly. "Look...I'll get them outta here, and then we can do something today, all right?" He said gently before kissing her forehead. He got up and walked back into the living room.

Seeing how they were sitting only made John glare. "Listen, Belle. You're going to get hurt with him," John pointed out. "You don't know that," Belle said simply. "Neither do you."

Belle glared at him and curled closer to Eric. "I don't care. I've been hurt before -- besides. I compelled him before, and he said he won't hurt me," She smirked at her brother. "Stop enchanting people. It's going to go to your head," John said, making a face. Belle made a face right back.

"Look...We'll leave. I wanted to spend the day with him anyway. You two just...don't break the house," She muttered before taking Eric's hand and tugging him up.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 am

Odette watched him leave and sighed before leaning her head back against her knees. She took a deep breath and just bit her lip, after all he had said he was going to be back soon.
    (sorry I took a nap)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 am

Eric glared back to John, he was crazy enough to face anybody, even if could cost a good fight... He looked from Belle to him as they argued, and couldn't help but feel amused watching them.
    He got up when Belle tugged her up, and followed her giving John a slight smirk before turning around.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:38 am

John watched them go before sneering at the ground. He shook his head and walked back to the bedroom where Odette was. He lifted her up into his arms and sat onto the bed where he cradled her to his chest. He kissed her temple and sighed. "I'm sorry about that...Belle's not always in her right mind about who she should be around," He mumbled.

Belle groaned in irritation once they were outside. "Stupid John with his stupid head and his stupid...everything!" She complained childishly before kicking a rock off into the trees.

( Belle XD )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:27 am