Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:30 am

(gotta love her :3)
    Odette curled into him and let out a little sigh, "Its all right." She said softly as she rested her head against his shoulder, "So...what do you want to do?" She asked with a small smile on her face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning After (Tag Odette and Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:56 am

Eric laughed softly seeing her, ''Yes, I have to confess you way nicer than your brother...'', he said with a small smirk and shook his head.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:58 am

John sighed with a grin and kissed her lips gently. "I want to take you on a date," He smirked.

Belle looked to Eric with a raised brow. "Oh, yeah. Way nicer," she smirked before laughing softly and kissing his cheek. "Now...what should we do?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 am

She frowned, "A date?" She asked with some confusion, she had never been on a date before...she wondered what it was exactly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 am

''I rather being sleeping'', he mumbled looking down to the rock she kicked, ''You said you planned to spend the day with me... You should planned what we were going to do as well, don't ya?'', he retorted with a small smirk.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:22 am

John tilted his head. "You don't know what a date is, do you?" He asked, arching a brow. "It's where we spend the day together, doing whatever you want to..." He smiled. "I thought we could go on a picnic by the river...then go dancing," He smiled a bit. "Then...do whatever we want to tonight," He mumbled, nuzzling his nose against hers.

------------------------------------

Belle smirked, rolling her eyes. "Oh, please. I don't think that far ahead," She pouted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

She blushed, "Oh, well that does sound nice."' She admitted with a small smile as she kissed him gently. She pulled back and just studied him as she brushed some hair out of his eyes, "I love you." She whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 am

Eric shrugged and looked to the other side, ''I don't know... Maybe we could just walk, or talk, or going to the tavern and drinking...'', he suggested looking up to her face.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 am

John smiled as he heard her words. "You do?" He questioned, running his fingertips along her arm gently.

---------------------------

Belle smirked. "You and I around alcohol?" She asked, arching a brow. "That's not some ploy to get me in your bed, is it?" She asked, resting her hands on her hips. "I get a little...excited when I drink," she blushed a bit.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 am

(for some reason I spaced DX)
    Odette smiled at him, "Yes I do....you're the only man I love John." She said quietly but honestly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:12 am

Eric laughed, and couldn't help but blushing a little... Laying with her could have passed into his mind the first time he met her, but then not anymore... ''No, I'm not trying that... So alcohol is out of suggestion?'', he proposed as he rubbed the back of his neck, ''I can be more flirty when I'm drunk''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 am

John smiled softly, running his fingers through her hair. He kissed her lips gently, loving the feel of her lips on his. "Good. I love you, too," he admitted quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Belle smiled sheepishly. She was glad to know he had changed his mind on wanting to be with her. At least she knew he could be changed in small measures such as that. "Good..." she bit her lip and ran a hand through her hair. "Ooh! Could we go...on a boat ride?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with a tiny smile. She knew she'd mentioned her love for boats before, but it was something she'd always wanted to do.

(had to think on that one. xD I had to remember she'd mentioned it in the fanfic, but not in the rl side. x3)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 am

She smiled and then slid off his lap, "Well I should go back to my place and get a different dress...however after I come back I'm all yours." She said with a little laugh.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Eric smiled almost in a childish manner, ''A boat ride?? That sound fun...'', he said with a smirk. He never got inside of a boat before, and the idea of taking a ride left him excited.

[Belle could borrow one of Marina's boat XD]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

John tilted his head to the side and chuckled a bit. "Are you sure? Do you want me to go with you to your house?" He asked, biting on his bottom lip.

--------------------------

Belle smiled cheerfully. "It is fun!" She chimed before taking his hand. "C'mon! I think Marina had some boats...we can take one of hers!" Like she cared if it was stealing.

(oh god. Belle hasn't driven a boat in years. XD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 pm

She looked down, "I'll be fine...I promise." She said and moved so she could kiss him gently on the lips. "I'll be back soon though." She promised against his lips.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 pm

[XDDD Don't worry if Belle breaks the boat a little... like she cared about it...]

''Alright...'', Eric nodded, getting excited on riding on a boat. He took her hand gently and followed her, being sure he would have much fun at the sea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm