Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] - Page 3 Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 am

''You're welcome...'', Marina said softly, ''Is there anything you want??'', she took her hands gently into hers, and squeezed softly. She wanted Rapenzel to know that she was there for her too.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] - Page 3 Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:08 am

*Rapunzel smiles sadly, squeezing Marina's hands back before she shakes her head* No....I think I'm alright. Thank you..though. *s
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:37 am

''Then I see in the morning?'', she asked hesitantly, before pulling the girl into another hug.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:02 pm

*Rapunzel hugs Marina tightly as she smiles and nods* Yep! And when you get news from the doctor, don't hesitate to tell me the news in the morning, ok?? *she winks at her and giggles after*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

''I'll tell you, don't worry...'', Marina tried to give the girl a small smile, before pulling back and leaving the room... ''If you need anything, just ring the little bell beside your bed and one maid will come... Good night, Rapunzel'' she said softly and walked back to her room.

[If you want you can start a new topic! ^^]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:49 pm

*Rapunzel looks at the bell* Ooh... Will do! *she smiles brightly and waves goodnight*

( Ok!! ;D )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:12 am