Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:34 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip* ...Ah... *she rubs behind her head* Well...he...he was in love with someone before we met.. And...well, I tried to help him forget.. I know his heart would have never been completely mended...but I thought I'd be able to help. ANd...when I thought everything was better...I guess it wasn't. *she looks away, clenching her fist a bit* And...I'm pretty sure...it's because he likes someone else and he can't be with me. It wouldn't feel...right to him..
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie] - Page 2 Empty Re: Such pain as this, shouldn't have to be experienced... [tag: Punzie]

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:40 am

Marina listened quietly to Rapunzel, Marina could see all the hatred into her eyes, and she couldn't help but feel sorry for her... ''What do you mean it wasn't right to him... And what are your feeling towards him?'', she asked softly, slowly turning the person she has always been at the council.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 am

*Rapunzel exhales* He likes guys, actually.. I thought...you know maybe...he liked both males and females but...the way he looked at a new friend of ours- a male- I can tell...he's not into someone like me- a gril- at all... And... *she blushes* My feelings....well...I love him...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 pm

Her eyes softened, and she wrapped her arms around her gently, ''If you love him, you should let him go... Don't you want to see him happy?'', she asked softly as she smoothed Rapunzel's hair.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 pm

*Rapunzel stammers and trembles as she exhales* Of course I do...! That's...all I want.. I just want him to be happy but...it still hurts...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

''I know...'', Marina said softly, and made a gesture to the maid who brought the tray with tea to rest on the center table next to them. The maid left the room not without glancing back to them. Marina sighed and let go of Rapunzel to start making their tea, ''If John hadn't hurt me so much before, I would let him go and be happy without me...'', she said quietly, but the words cut deeply into her soul.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:10 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip* I'm sorry... *she sighs* But...you'll have to see John again, right...? He'll need to know...he's going to be a father...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 pm

''Of course I'm going to meet him again, but I'm not sure if I'm really pregnant...'', she said shyly, ''I was never pregnant before, and there were so much changes in my body because of the attack, my nerves, and all the medication I took, that I'm not sure of what's going with me...'', she said quietly and handed one cup of tea to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:43 pm

*Rapunzel blinks* A-attack...?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Marina smiled weakly, ''A man attacked me a couple months ago... I thought I was going to die, but John... John saved me'', he voice weakened dramatically as she spoke, and she didn't feel like drinking tea anymore.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:26 pm

*Rapunzel blinks in surprise as she takes a small sip of tea* Oh my goodness... That's horrible..! I...I mean, being attacked... *she gently rubs Marina's back as she looks into the fire* ...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:06 pm

''Yes, it was terrible....'', she said dryly. Marina stared at the fire and sighed deeply. She was tired, tired even of crying right now. Amelia entered the room, alone... ''Lady Marina, the doctor is coming as fast he can... He's stuck at one emergency and will be straight here after. Do you need anything else?''

''No... That's all'', Marina said quietly and stared at the fire again. She could feel Rapunzel rubbing her back, and she leaned closer to the girl, feeling her entire body aching.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:55 pm

*Rapunzel rubs Marina's back more as she looks at Amelia leave; she sighs* How are you feeling, friend..?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:01 pm

''Freezing...'', Marina said quietly, though she was next to the fire, she was feeling cold, empty. ''You, how you're feeling?'', she asked with a small sigh.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:16 pm

*Rapunzel's eyes soften, she bites her lip and soon hugs Marina, not too tightly but trying to warm her* I'm alright... Just...trying to keep it together..
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Marina hugged Rapunzel back, feeling her body getting warm by the caring the girl was showing towards her, but still her heart and soul couldn't be fixed, not right now... ''I hope you'll be alright soon, Rapunzel. You're a good person, and deserves somebody that will really love you... Just like who you are'', she said simply.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 am

*Rapunzel smiles sadly at Marina* Thank you... I...I hope so too...really... And...I know you'll find someone that will love you forever. I don't have any doubts.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 am

Marina only smiled back to Rapunzel. She knew the girls was doing the best to comfort her, and she couldn't see herself with any other man... Not now, but maybe who knew. But she was sure, she would never feel something for anybody else as she felt for John... He was irreplaceable.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 am

*Rapunzel sighs continues to hug Marina; maybe it wasn't making her feel a lot better, but the feel of hugging someone...anyone, just made her happy*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:08 am

Marina closed her eyes for a while and she could feel a little better into Rapunzel's hug. She opened them and looked at the window, to the moon... She knew how to say what time was just for looking at the sun or the moon, it was one of the first things her father taught her when she started sailing, ''It's getting late... If you want you can sleep over here, tonight... It's not safe outside at this hour...'', she said softly and looked up to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:21 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip before smiling with a nod* Alright then... I think I will.. *she tilts her head* Where...could I stay, friend?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:38 am

''I know where you could stay'', Marina said softly. She always kept a room arranged in case Belle slept at town. Marina got up and looked at her gently, ''If you follow me...''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:59 am

*Rapunzel smiles and nods, standing up and beginning to follow Marina* Of course.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:05 am

Marina led Rapunzel to Belle's room, she lit a candle to show the girl the place, ''Well, this is where John's sister used to sleep... I hope you can stay here comfortably tonight'', Marina said softly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 am

*Rapunzel smiles kindly and nods in thanks* I'm sure I will, thank you so much, Marina.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 am