Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina) Empty Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 am

Odette had decided to ride towards the harbor after her meeting with Michael....the man frusterated her to no end...and jt seemed that he was always showing up whenever she wanted to see him. She dismounted Angus and looked out across the ocean with a thoughtful look on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 am

Marina decided to take a walk into the beach, she loved the ocean view and she felt warm because it remembered of her beloved parents. But time was running out and she had to go back home to finish the redecoration... Seeing the house like before hurt her and reminded her of who she became because of her revenge...

She decided to move on and change everything in her life, so she rushed up to the harbor, she wanted to go back soon at home. But as soon she put her feet on the dock she saw someone she didn't expect to see for a long time, she took a deep breath and walked towards her, ''How are you, Odette?'', she asked softly, knowing exactly what the blonde was going to answer.
    Odette
    Odette

Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina) Empty Re: Confrontation with the Other Woman (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:56 am

Odette glanced over at her and studied her, "Pretty good...and you?" She asked calmly, she wasn't sure how to react around Marina...she had a feeling that Marina already knew about her and John. She hated the position this had put them both in....their relationship would now never be the same and that saddened her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:00 am

''I'm getting better...'', she said softly and studied her... ''So, how is John?'', she asked calmly. Of course she knew about them, and that did hurt her, but not more as it hurt her knowing she caused the worst pain ever on John.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 am

Odette sighed, "He was hurt....it took awhile for him to open up to me." She said honestly and bit her lip, "Look Marina, he and I never slept together while the two of you were together....I didn't lie to you about that." She said quietly. She looked down and away again, "I...I am sorry for not being a better friend to you Marina." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 am

Marina already knew he was hurt, and that didn't change nothing about how she felt, ''Yes, you weren't the best friend to me Odette... But I deserved that, for not thrusting him like he deserved... I never believed him because I thought he killed my father, but I was Joseph Korso who tortured and killed him'', she said softly, and looked away from her as she wipped the tears that formed into her eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:20 am

Odette looked down, "That actually doesn't surprise me....knowing Joseph he probably made it messy and if I know anything he probably was hoping you would suspect John. In fact he and Dymas probably had the whole thing planned out so John could take the fall." She said darkly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:35 am

''Yes, Dymas and he played very well, and I believed John was responsible for that until someone told me what truly happened... I was even sending John to death, I drove him crazy, and he lied to me, saying he was the murder of my father'', she said calmly, looking down to her stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:41 am

Odette bit her lip, "Yeah I know, he uh...he told me." She said quietly and then bit her bottom lip, "So you're pregnant?" She asked quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:51 am

''Yes, I am pregnant...'', she said calmly and put her hand protectively upon her bump. She didn't know why she did it, but she felt like it was needed...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:54 am

(She's not gonna attack you XDD)
    Odette noticed the gesture and sighed, "I would never hurt you or the baby Marina." She said quietly and sadly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 am

[I know.... XDDD]

''Not physically, Odette. But you hurt my feelings with your false friendship, and I'm afraid of you hurting me again, or hurting John like you hurt everybody that got closer to you'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:07 am

Her face fell at Marina's cold words, "You're right all I do is hurt people....but I'm not the only person here who hurts thise around her." She said flatly. She moved to mount Angus, "And as for our friendship...it was never false." She said sadly before she turned Angus and headed out.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 am

Marina frowned when the woman headed out, and she jogged towards her until she could reach her, ''Odette, listen to me... I know I hurt John... He didn't deserve any of what I did... So, please... I ask you to make him happy...'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:23 am

Odette stopped Angus and looked at her, "I would never hurt John Marina....I love him too much to ever do that." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 am

Marina took a deep breath, both because of the litte jog she took and of what she said, ''I hope you're right, Odette...'', she said quietly, and stepped back so she could walk.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:32 am

Odette sighed, "Can I give you a piece of advice....if you do plan on having your revenge with Joseph...just know that he is not someone to be underestimated. He is ruthless and a psychopath....the last thing I would want is to have you get hurt because of revenge." She said quietly before she urged Angus away.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:36 am

''Odette, wait...'', Marina said jogging a little bit more to reach her again... ''I don't want more revenge upon my life... I forgave Dymas for what he did to me and I forgive Joseph also... This path of revenge and hatred only brought sadness to me, and I don't want it, not anymore...'', she said quietly, looking down to her son, to her little Damon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:46 am

Odette stopped Angus once more, "Good...then you can do what I can't." She said quietly and at her questioning look explained herself, "I can never forgive what he did to me...if you do run into him...run like hell." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 am

Marina nodded at her advice, ''Thank you... I'll remember that'', she said softly and walked away from the horse again. She had nothing to say to her at that moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:30 am