Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After a Fight (tags: Marina) Empty After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

(here we are Wink)
    Odette led Marina to her place and once they were inside the cottage, Odette helped her sit down on one of the chairs. "Are you feeling all right?" She asked with concern as she studied her.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

After a Fight (tags: Marina) Empty Re: After a Fight (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:34 am

Marina gave Odette a small smile. ''I'm going to be fine...'' She said softly and closed her eyes for a moment to release all the tension the fight made her feel.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am

Odette nodded and then got up to make them both a spot of tea, "What kind of tea do you prefer?" She asked
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:05 am

''With rose petals'' She said softly, her eyes were still closed. She tried to remember all that happened during the fight, their faces, and the man who recognized her, then she remembered of something the leader said... ''Hmm, Odette... did you hear that man saying Joseph's name?'' She asked quietly, hoping it was just her imagination.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:10 am

Odette frowned, "Yeah I did....why?" She asked quietly as she gathered the things she would need for the tea.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

''He didn't mean Joseph Korso, did he?'' She bit the tip of her thumb as she looked to the blonde. Marina didn't like to be this paranoiac, but during the last episodes she was closer to the edge of worrying about everything.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:19 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "Yeah he did." She said quietly as she stared at Marina, she wondered why Marina was so interested in Joseph.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:27 am

''So he's alive...'' She said quietly, looking blankly. She read he was one of the responsibles of deciding her father's death, in fact it was his and Dymas' idea... Dimitri was only a puppet back that time. She sighed deeply, how could she revenge on someone like him? She had to plan something for him too.

[I hope you don't mind I made him having the idea... I was thinking that perhaps Joey was the one who controlled the other members of the council at that time... XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:29 am

(muhahahaha I like that idea)
    Odette nodded, "Oh yeah." She said darkly as she recalled how Michael and Joseph had both paid her a visit...she had been lucky to escape alive.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:39 am

''You should spent more time with Phoebus if they both are back into the kingdom... You shouldn't be alone in the woods anymore'' She said quietly, with pleading eyes.

[I knew you'd like! XD]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:43 am

Odette looked down and laughed, "I'm no safer with Phoebus then I am on my own. I know he doesn't like me being in danger....but sometimes things happen no matter how much you prepare. Besides....I've survived living with one of the Korso's half of my life. I think I can handle myself." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:48 am

''You lived with one of them half of you life??'' She asked startled, just a meeting with one scared and sickened her.

[Correct if I'm wrong, but I believe Odette didn't tell about her past to Marina, am I right? o.O]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 am

(nope she didn't soo you're good Smile
    Odette nodded, "He killed my parents when I was ten....I saw him kill my mother and then he took me. I lived with him until I was seventeen...funny thing is I thought I killed him. Its why he wants to kill me...for revenge." She said simply.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 am

Her eyes widened as the blonde told her story. She softened her eyes and said quietly. ''I'm so sorry, Odette... I know how you feel. I-I lost my father when I was 15, he was murdered too, and I can't remember of my mother, she got very sick when I was 4 and she didn't recover.'' She said softly and looked down to her lap.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:08 am

Odette smiled, if Marina knew all of the abuse she wouldn't say that. She looked down and then sat across from Marina, "Yeah I can hardly remember my mother either...I was told by Joseph...and Michael that I looked just like her." She sighed, "I am sorry for your loss...its never easy to lose both parents." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:20 am

''The only thing I remember of my mother is her voice... She used to sing a lullaby to me every night when I went to bed, and I still know its melody'' She rambled and then looked up smiling shyly as Odette sat next to her. ''I live alone since then, but I think it would be worse if I had live with two creep men like you... I wouldn't be strong as you Odette'' She said quiet, but with sincerity.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 am

She looked down, "Yeah well....it taught me how to survive. I wanted to be free, and then one day I was offered that chance. So I took it...haven't thought about it much until well....recently." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 am

Marina smiled, ''I'm happy you had what you wanted, but I insist, you shouldn't spend some much time alone, even now when the twins are back, and you're engaged to the captain of the guards...'' she said with a friendly voice tone.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 am

Odette smiled, "Oh I don't know....every time someone reminds me I'm engaged its a shock. Does the shock ever wear off?" She asked almost desperately.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:44 am

Marina giggled... ''Don't worry... It gets worse'' She joked and laughed delighted. ''Seriously, I'm the same... I still couldn't believe after the first week he proposed, but now I'm used of the feeling'' She said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:54 am

Odette's eyes softened, "You're a lucky woman to be engaged to him Marina." She said with a small smile of her own.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:58 am

''I know...'' She said quietly. ''I just...'' She started, but then stopped, remembering of who she was talking about. She was going to complain about John being an assassin, but Odette was the same before she met Phoebus.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:04 am

Odette bit her lip, "Its because of his job isn't it?" She asked quietly and looked down. "Look, its not easy to make lifelong commitments with that lifestyle. He must have known you were truly the one for his heart." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

''Yes.'' She whispered, but what she wanted to say was all the truth, that John killed her father, and she didn't know why he was so good to her. Bit she wouldn't tell her any of this, no one knew her plans for any of those men at the council. ''I'm afraid that someday all these killings corrupt him, and he becomes a man like the Korsos are...'' She said quietly, and started cleaning the tears as they appeared.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:13 am

Odette frowned, "One...has he ever physically hurt you?" She asked quietly, she had lived with the Korso's...and she did not get that vibe from John when she was around him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm