Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) Empty Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 am

Odette made her way to the river and sighed as she sat on a tree branch, she stared out over the water and smiled. She was slightly tired but it was nothing she wasn't used too....she bit her lip and sighed out. She wasn't sure what to think....what if she were pregnant with John's child? What would she do with it?
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 am

"Ooooooooodeeeeeeeeette~"
    Two tanned arms shot up from behidn the blonde woman right before a certain someone tackled her in a hug.
    "My blondie! I had beginning to thougth you were dead!" The gypsy burst out in relief. "Are you hurt somehwere else again? Did you get raped? Have you killed? Got a new man??I want details!"
    Odette
    Odette

Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme) Empty Re: Meet up with a Gypsy Woman (tags: Esme)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:47 am

Odette gasped and then turned around to hug Esme, "Esme! Oh I just jave so much to tell you....I don't even where to start." She admitted with a shake of her head.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:50 am

Esmeralda cuddled her firend, and wans't planning on letting her go very soon.
    "Start wherever you want hon. I'll sit here and ltisen throguh it all! And I'll try not to fall asleep."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 am

Odette smiled and clung just as tight to Esme, "Well...I was with John Rolfe after he broke up with Marina...and he led me to believe he loved me. I found out later he was just using me for sex....and a few days ago he broke up with me to go back to Marina. So I went walking in the rain and....uh Michael found me there, thing is I love Michael Esme....this whole time...I've been in lovd with him and now....we're in a relationship." She said with a faint laugh.
    (hope Esme doesn't freak too much XDD)
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

((ummm..... x3))

"......"
    The big smile on Emse face had froze as she was bust taking all this new infromation in. "Council guy...and now one of the msot dangreous criminals in all time... Honey, I seriously think you should switch over to girls instead."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:08 am

Odette sighed and leaned her head against Esme's shoulder, "I know! And yet...I can't help it! I've tried being with other guys....it never works for me though. Its not an excuse I know....but I've loved him ever since I was sixteen....I only just now realized what it was I felt for him." She said and burst into tears.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 am

"Are you some kind of masochist?" Esme said flatly. "Didn't eh also hurt you alogn with his twin? He may have been nice and helped oyu out a few times, but that guy is still bad. Very very bad...I've seen him work Oddie..." she mumbled, still trying to forget the day he ahd picked her up fromt he streets to sell her. She never forget the screams and expression from the other people...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 am

Odette winced, "I know....and the scary part is...I still love him, even though he has hurt me and others. It scares me...I shouldn't love him at all...and yet I do. So in answer to your question...yeah I think I am one." She said flatly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 am

"Well i know for certain that you are," she sighend. "I'm sorry Odette, i wish I could help you. But it's ahrd to help when you don't even wnat to be saved. In fatc I'm not hat worried oevr that Korso will hurt you more, you're mostly doing it yourself...."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:27 am

Odette sighed, "Oh I know...I disgust myself sometimes." She admitted as she pulled away from Esme...."I'm crazy Esme and I'm totally fine with it." She said as she rubbed her face.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:30 am

"So..." she mumbled and hugged her knees. "What cn I do for you?"
    She knew it was impossible to stop or chnage Odette's mind, and that it'll be easier for herslef if she just left. But Esme never liked things easy anyway. And Odette was an too important friend to give up on.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:37 am

Odette bit her lip and glanced sideways at her through her hands, "Just by talking with me I guess....I know...I know me being with Michael....is going to be...difficult." She said with a sigh.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:40 am

"Will it even last? Does he even care the slightes about you?" she asked concernd. "What if eh brings you to Joseph?! Then what?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 am

Odette shook her head, "He wouldn't do that....he was the one who helped me escape Joseph in rhe first place. On top of that he...he saved me from Eric who was going to take me to Joseph." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:48 am

"Really..?"
    the gypsy still looekd at ehr firend in disbelief. "But for how long will that last? If he gets tired os something, someone, he gets rid of it. Simple as that..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 am

Odette sighed, "I...I was going to leave him...but he stopped me and told me he was too attached to me." She said with a hopeless sigh. "I know.....I'm pathetic but I could tell he was being sincere Es." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 am

She frowned. That didnn't calm her down at all. Only worried her more. "Oh Odette, you're really in way to deep to crawl out of this huh?" she sighend and ran a hand through her hair.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:07 am

Odette nodded, "Michael and I both know its not going to end well...and yet we're willing to try." She said softly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:10 am

"I tkae back what I said then. You're prefect for each other! You'r eboth idiots," she mutterd.

((gotta go now, see ya<3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:14 am

Odette giggled, "Apparently so." She said with a shake of her head. She knew that if Joseph ever found out about them....she was a dead woman and Michael...well he would move on.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:54 am

"Do you think... the other one would hurt him if he found out? I know you already are in deep shit, btu wouldn't he snap if he found out his brother is with the woman he wants revenge on?"
    The 'other one' being Jospeh, who Esme still owned a stupid ruby too. Hope he forgotten about that...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:54 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I don't think so....if anything he would try and kill me, but I could be wrong. I really hope he doesn't hurt Michael if he ever found out." She said quietly.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Post  Esmeralda Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:21 pm

"Odette, i know it'll be hard for you not to interfere, but if they ever got dwon to... a fight. Don't egt in bewteen ok?" she asked her, no, begged her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Odette nodded, "I'm not planning on it." She said quietly and meant each word. "And if that happens....I'll stay as far away as I can." She said quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 pm