Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Jasmine Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:43 am

(( GRANDMOTHER FAAAAA~!
    Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6yo621Snf1r5ysrb

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 2 Tumblr_m9qtqnKg7W1qan7m4

AMIII~

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8lrhczazV1rdyfsko1_250

*leaves nau* :3 ))
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 2 Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:46 am

((Fa: pffft, don't exagerate Rolling Eyes Me: Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *huggles* ;3; ))

"Ah..."
    Putting two and two togheter, Fa realised it was Eric she was talking about. Well, now they both knew the truth... somewhat, about the twins.
    "You're a really strong woman Odette, I admire your strengh," she spoke softly. "Micheal might actually care about you as well, but after what to his wife... i don't think even he can relive that," she sigh. "So whatever you do, don't try to sepearte them, it can only been done by themselfes."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:55 am

Odette frowned, "Joseph killed his wife didn't he? He mentioned it once...." She said as she remembered that particular night. She would never try and get between Michael and Joseph, in fact she would do everything she could to prevent that knowing Michael might never be the same if that ever happened.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:58 am

She nodded. "Unlike me, she actually got Micheal to leave him for a while there. He wanted to try and have a normal life... Look where that broguht him," she snorted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:02 am

Odette winced, "No wonder he keeps trying to scare me off." She said quietly as she looked down....she knew she shouldn't care so much for him....but she was always drawn to him.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:05 am

"And you still keep running back to him?" she chuckled amused. "I'm quite surprised he hans't hurt you himself yet. Myabe he's just getting old like me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:07 am

Odette laughed warmly, "Or he's starting to get used to me." She said with a little smile on her face.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 am

"I don't want to be rude, but I dont think that's a good thing," she stated seriously. "Actually, it might make things worse thna they already are. And I figure you already sufferd enoguh."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 am

Odette sighed, "Oh I know....and so does he and yet somehow whenever we run into each other we always wind up.....kissing." She said and looked down with her face bright red, "And our conversations are always so....different." She said as she shook her head and then pinched the bridge of her nose, "He's grown on me." She said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 am

"I'm not intrested in your lovelife," Fa said quickly with a grimace. "So spare me the detalis please."
    She rubbed her neck, this girl was way to deep... it'd be to hard to crwal back out of this mess.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:28 am

Odette winced, "Sorry...and I don't love him." She said with her eyes wide and bit her lip, "At least Indon't think I love him." She said quietly and honestly, she loved John.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:33 am

"You better not, for your own sake mostly. Mike doens't have a problem with letting go, so he'll do fine."
    Maybe that was to cold to say, but Fa rather tell the truth than sweet lies that would hurt more after.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:38 am

She looked dow, "If that's true then why stay with Joseph?" She asked quietly before she got up.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:41 am

She shrugged. "Trust me, I wish I knew or at least understood that too," she sighend and stood up as well. "Maybe he was never free... and got so sued to this he stopped trying."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:48 am

Odette looked down, "The more I learn about him....the more I want to help him." She said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:53 am

"Help him?" she snorted and shaked her head. "WIth what exactly? He and Jospeh were broken since the start, and it's to late to fix them. And if you meat to try and breka him away from his brother, you'll end up dead before even trying my dear."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:03 am

She bit her lip, "I know that...and the last thing I want is to come between him and Joseph." She said quietly and rubbed her forehead, "Michael was right....I am crazy." She muttered slightly amused.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 am

Fa laughed softly and stroked the woman's cheek. "We all are, some us of us just doens't bother hiding it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 am

She smiled back and then bit her lip, "How did you get to know them?" She asked curiously.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 am

((if you don't like what i write here, i'll edit it<3^^))

Fa laughed under her breaht at the mempory. "By almost driving them over," she said bluntly. "Well it wasn't my fault, since I was sitting insde the carriage. Micheal had been wlaking over the street after his brother, and not payied any attention to his surroindings. When I stepped out so see what had happend, Mike had only been standing there with his usual blank expression, staring blankly while Jospeh made sure he was ok and threating to rip my drivers throut out."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 am

(why wouldn't I like it?! o-o x3 wifey you are adorable)
    Odette winced at the image, "What happened then?" She asked quietly pictuirng the much yonger Korso brothers.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:21 am

((phew! you never know<33 x'D))

"Well, not much really," she said, remebering how amused she had been when Jospeh kept throwing out insults at both her and the driver, who she had to hold back from chocking the younger Jospeh. "Jospeh just dragged Mike away before I could say something. And then a few days later I had run into Micheal again aimlessly walking around the streets, waiting fro Joseph. He had recognised me, but he didnt' say anything when I tried talking to him, it was as if he didn't even hear me. Guess I just felt pity for the boy then," she sighend. "So I started to bring him food, enoguh for both of them, and sometimes even cloths. Took a long while before he could trust me though. Once, he even tried to stabb me in the back," she chuckled.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 am

Odette's eyes widened when she heard that, "What did you do?" She asked quietly.
    (annd that was lame....anywayz Niight :3)
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 am

"Pfft. Nothing. He looked more scared than me holding that knife. I had just sat there calmly and waited until he dropped it and ran away. This was before he..." she trailed off. "...got used to killing."
    Her eyes saddned again. "One day, he looked me up though, he still didn't say a word, but apparently he wanted more food. This time however, I showed him where I lived. And it ended up with me always having a room for him and his brother. They even lived me for a while. Though Jospeh never liked Mikey opening up to anybody else than him, he never really liked me."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Odette frowned, "Sounds like Joseph all right." She muttered and bit her lip, "So how did you find out their past? Did Michael tell you?" She asked, after all she doubted it had been Joseph.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:00 pm