Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Antal inlägg : 241
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:46 pm

Fa went quiet for a moment. "Yeah, he told me. I forced it out of him, you could guess how much i regretted it afterwards," she mutterd. She still felt ahsamed for doing that, she could still so clearly recall that child breaking down infront of her.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa) - Page 3 Empty Re: Knowing More About A Certain Korso (tags: Grandma Fa)

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Odette's eyes filled with tears again at the horrible thought of Michael being hurt like that by his own father...she let out a shaky breath and then looked at Fa. "Thank you for telling me this....you have helped me better understand how I should approach the situation." She said softly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:22 pm

"Oh my... you really do care my dear," Fa smiled sadly at the woman taking notice of the tears that threatend to fall from her eyes. "I would say you're welcome, but I didn't really have any right to tell you this."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Odette bit her lip, "Yeah well...Michael won't tell me much and I...I needed to know." She said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 pm

"For what hon?" she asked softly. "What good would that honsetly do, beside you understanding him?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Odette bit her lip, "He's not the only one who grew up in a prison....I understand him in ways better then most other people because I know some of the same things he's been through. I don't know how that will help...if it even will but I want to be there for him...even when he doesn't want me around." She said quietly.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Fa sutided the woman as she spoke before placing a warm hand on her shoulder. "You do what you feel it's right my dear, it's really on your choice to make. Besides, it looks like you already in to deep to simply walk now anyway," she chuckled. "Just don't do anytthing you regrett."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Odette smiled down at her and then hugged her, "Thank you....for everything, this meeting was...exactly what I needed." She said quietly and pulled away as she stared out over the water, she would be there for Michael...no matter how hard he tried pushing her away.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Fa just shrugged her off and pushed herself up from the ground. "I didn't do anything but talk. Thank yourself instead young lady," she stated and turned away. Her walk would have to wait, she better get back now. "Mkse your decisions wisely from now on."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Odette nodded and watched her turn to leave, "I will." She said and rubbed her arms as she stared out over the water thoughtfully, she had a goal in mind now.
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:20 am

((Oddie what are ya plannng? <333 xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 am

(muahahahahaha just a little something Wink)
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 am

((o3o i shouldn't be worried.... right???? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 am

(nahhh XDD ohh but uhm wanna rp with me? :3)
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 am

((sure Very Happy with who?^^ and um, the net here is still being stupid, just so ya know >.<))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:54 am

(Oh I know, and I was thinking mayybe Dean and Mikey could finally meet up :3 http://gifboom.com/x/75bb05fb )
    Grandmother Fa
    Grandmother Fa

Post  Grandmother Fa Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:55 am

((sure Very Happy you may start then<3 ^^ anywhere works for me x'3 hahahaha that's you??? adorable<3 Very Happy))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:57 am

(Aww thanks and I made some with my reactions over Mikey....XDD and okie doke then Wink)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:53 pm