Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) Empty Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:33 pm

(laame title I knoww XDD buut YAY for Alice soon becoming a part of the Korso family :3)
    Alice was in her room reading the second book in the chronicled history of Nirethia, she could hear her mother coming back from feeding the horses, Alice had already said her good night to her before so her mother porbably wouldn't come in.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:38 pm

((oooh so Alice is a bookworm??? YAY! and the ne here i still damn slow... so i might disapear, sowwie ;3; by the way how old is she here? x'D ))

"You should start reading other history books if you're so intrested."
    There at the now open window, Micheal was sitting, his head turned up towards the night sky as he spoke.

Odette
    Odette

Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) Empty Re: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:42 pm

(she's seventeen here :3 and yhuuup she is :3 x3)
    Alice's eyes widened with pure joy when she heard that voice and hurried towards her dad, "Dad, I was starting to wonder if I would ever see you again." She said and hugged him.
    (I really hope Mikey doesn't kill her XD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:47 pm

((geez wifey<3 if he didn't kill Oddie by now then i'm sure Alice will be just fine x'D))

He didn't react when she run up to him, and let her have her short time hugging him before gently brushing her off. Pushing hiself off thr window, he stood straight up beside the young girl, studying her quickly before looking away again. He almost forgot how fast kids grow.

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:50 pm

(Awwww Mikey :3 and good point <3)
    Alice smiled, knowing that she and her mother were the only ones who could touch Michael and live....besides Uncles Joseph maybe. "So how have you been?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:54 pm

((......WHY do I find it cute when she calles Joey 'Uncle Joseph'?? x'D))

He grunted,vwhich often meant something like 'same as ever, cleaning up after a certain soemone's mess'.
    "What have you two been up to?" he asked instead, having now walked over to her bookshelf and taking a quick look.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 pm

(cause it just is x3 XD)
    Alice watched him look over at her books and moved to sit down on her bed, "Well I've been good....some guy though kept trying to flirt with mom though." She said and made a face as she remembered that and how Odette had given the man the cold shoulder. Her mother was still amazingly beautiful even though she was near forty. "She didn't even listen to him....she misses you though, we both do." She said quietly and looked down, "How's uncle Joseph?" She asked softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:07 pm

He chuckled while litsening to Alice talking about Odette. Looks like she still got all the attention without even trying. Well, at least she's finally learned how to simple walk the fuck away.
    He didn't answer her at first and kept quieta short moment. Jospeh... will always be Jospeh...
    "How's the brat doing?"
    He didn't feel like tlaking about his brother now.

(('the brat' being Jim, it's up to you if you wnat her to know Jim being her brother or not :3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:12 pm

(Ohh Mikey :3 x3)
    Alice rolled her eyes, "You mean Jim? He's good, he and Ariel are married now and I think she's pregnant." She said with a little smile. It kinda hurt that Jim didn't even know they were related but she knew her parents had their own reasons for not telling him. She bit her lip, she was tempted to tell her dad about the meeting with Damon but he had been the one to teach her to never trust any men.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Micheal still thought it would've been alot easier and less complicated, especially for Alice if she didn't know either about Jim. But, as long as she didn't know the real reason Mike wanted to hide the truth... she would find out someday soon anyway, she was a smart girl after all.
    Jim... all grown up to with that redhead of his. Though it didn't show, he felt glad for his son. To finally having breaken free.
    "You're not gonna tell me about that new firend of yours?" he asked flatly, still with a calm an unreadble expression.

((Pfft... he's psycic remember?! xD /SHOT))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:25 pm

(muahahaha ahh yes I forgot that little detail x3)
    Alice bit her lip and looked down, "Well...I mean he kinda startled me but he's a really nice guy. And I was careful, I had my knife with me and he didn't try anything." She said quietly, she knew she could have easily handled things if he had tried anything....after all her dad had been the one to teach her some of the stuff he knew.
    (what Alice would do if attacked: Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) BabyDoll-sucker-punch-26330429-245-145)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:29 pm

o.o
    Damon is lucky he's a good guy... Wonder what would happen if it was Stefan... XD
    Visit From Dad (AU fic with Michael) Tumblr_ma3rbyqYN61r8mqkco1_500
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm

He didn't look convinced enough, but let it go for noe. Micheal knew for certain that he may not be the best teacher, but he knew how to make sure people didn't forget what he taught them. And his daughter had been a natural. Still, even thoguh he knows he can trust her, doesn't mean there won't be someone who's better out there. And this guy's parents are in the council.
    "Nice guys are the one you should be more careful around," he mutterd. "Especially when they're too nice."

((lol xD Mike: That's my girl Cool and Cami, nice guys aren't any better in Mike's book ;D ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm

(Alice: Well I do know how to defend myself thanks to you dad and don't worry Cami Alice still likes Damon Wink)
    Alice bit her lip, "I know....but that kinda makes it so I can't be interested in any guys." At her dad's look she hurried on, "I mean...I don't need to be in a relationship anyway." She said as she looked down.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 pm

"I'm actually surprised you aren't in one yet," he interupted her. "I told you to be careful and not trust everyone so easy, yes, but that dosen't mean you have isolate yourself from everyone else," he grumbled. She has her freedom, which neither he or her mother had growing up. Micheal even envied her sometimes. Apparently he was to hard concerning this whole all-men-are-monster thing.
    "...that's why I won't stop you from seeing that council brat."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Alice blinked in surprise, "Wait...really?" She asked with a smile that was starting to get bigger and then she hugged him again. "I promise I'll be super careful dad." She said and then pulled back still grinning like an idiot.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:55 pm

He never really understood all the need of hugging, but once again he let her do it. He raised an eyebrow at her big grin. Meeting this boy made her a little too happy for his tastes.
    "If he touches you i'll cut his hands off," he said blankly, as if taking about the weather. "...what does Odette think of all this anyway?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:59 pm

Alice made a face when he mentioned him cutting off Damon's hands and then looked down, "I...I haven't told her yet." She admitted with a sigh as she avoided looking at her dad.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:06 pm

He gave her a scolding look. "And why's that?" he asked, still completley calm, but still demanding an answear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

She sighed, "I don't know...its just everytime I'm about too...something comes up and she...she had a job tonight. So I didn't want to distract her from getting ready." She said as she looked down, her mom's job as an assassin meant that she was gone some nights but it was the only way she could get the money to provide for them.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:24 am

He rolled his eyes. "You don't need to be that careful with her. If you need or want to tlka about something, just tell her straight forward or else you'll never do it," he huffed.
    Frankly, micheal didn't mind Odette's job one bit, even if it may risk leaving ALice all alone. But it was getting harder with being an assasin, so moeny was indeed a problem... That was one of the reason he had decided to pay a little visit.
    He tossed a small package on her bed. "That should be enough to last a few mounths," he mutterd. "Make sure she doens't overdo it, she tends to do that until she becomes a bother to everyone around her..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:30 am

Alice raised an eyebrow at the package on the bed and then looked at her dad, "Mom's been more careful lately." She said quietly referring to the money. She knew her mother probably wouldn't want to accept the money on the grounds that she could take care of them well enough. "Thank you though." She said quietly, she bit her lip. "With the new Law, are you going to be ok?" She asked quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:37 am

"I know she can take care of you both," he snorted. "I'm just doing what I think a father should... f she won't use, you save it for yourself."
    He stayed quiet again, glancing back out of the window. Of course he'll be ok. He was a Korso. ...he was not so sure he cared enough to keep this going though... He was tired.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 am

Alice frowned and then leaned over to touch his arm, "You all right dad?" She asked softly, she wondered at the look in his eyes.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 am

Dad... he was still os unused to be called that. the last time Jim did... he couldn't even remember. And obviously he never cared, he didn't even want to be called it. Mainly beause 'dad' meant something diffrent to him. But he didn't mind anymore.
    "I'm just tired."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:02 am