Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael] Empty Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:40 pm

With slow steps, Vanessa walked into the hideout and looked around. You could see that no one had been here for a long time- but she still hoped that if Michael was in town, he would be here. She smiled slightly by all the memories that was showed, but then she sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. This felt really useless- how could she ever find him?
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael] Empty Re: Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 pm

"The years have been nice to you I see," a gruff, dark voice said from the shadows.
    Michael had only wnated to escape the loud and annpying crowd,a nd had casually ended up in this old place. Sure he wanted o eb alone, but he had to admit that finding one of the more useful people in this old town, did please him.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael] Empty Re: Together again after all these years ... [Tag Michael]

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:53 pm

"Michael!" Vanessa stood up fast and had a wide smile - but soon she calmed down and bit her lip.
    "You're here, I can't believe it.." She gasped and walked closer to him.
    "And thanks.. And you look pretty much the same"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Antal inlägg : 278

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

(*cough* she thinks I'm hotter XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:56 pm

(*cough* they look exactly the same smartass<3 xD)

Michael, held back a grin at her entusiasm and stepped closer to her. "You sound surprised to see me," he stated and walked past her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 pm

[Mahahaha xDDD]

"Yeah.. I mean, you have been gone for so long" Vanessa smiled, but frowned a little at the same time - why wouldn't she be suprised?
    "Where have you been? You left without a word.."
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 pm

(well its my attitude that draws the ladies in Wink XDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:03 pm

(Yeah *cough* ladies like Odette *cough* xD)

He glanced at her over his shoulder with his never changing blank expression. "I had to dissaper for a while, needed a break," he said shortly. "and I wasn't that far away rally. Just in the kingdom next doors."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:07 pm

"Oh.. okay." She said and nodded slightly. Now she actually started to doubt how much she meant to them- since well, it doesn't seem like he cared about her.
    "And I understand.. Everything with Joseph was just-- horrible.. I'm so sorry about your loss"
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

At this, he let his smirk show. He even started to chuckle.
    "You honestly think I'd let that idiot die just like that?" he said while he turned back around to afce her again. "I thougth you knew us a little better than that Vanessa."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm

"What do you mean?" Vanessa asked suprised and with a eyebrow raised.
    "Is Joseph alive? Really?" She started to smile widely again and couldn't believe it.
    "So where is he? Is he here with you?"
    Joseph Korso
    Joseph Korso

Post  Joseph Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:14 pm

(I hate to butt in.....buuuut I TOLD YOU SOO!!! XDDDD)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:16 pm

He snickerd and couldn't help but ruffle up her hair. Just like he used to do when she was younger after a job well done. "He's out doing what he does best,2 he said simply. "You'll meet him soon enough, don't worry."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Vanessa frowned when she felt his hand on her hand and sighed deeply- she didn't even liked that when she was younger.
    "I can't-- You have no idea how happy I am right now.. You're both here, it's amazing" She laughed slightly.
    "And I even found out that Joseph has a son.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"....a what now?"
    He let go of ehr and gave her surprised and disbeliving look. "Joe has a son?" now he only sound amused. "So one of the many women he raped di get pregnant huh?" he mused to himself. "And I guess you've already had a 'talk' with the guy? What's he like."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 pm

"He is.. nice" Vanessa shrugged and smiled when Michael found it to be funny - and it was.
    "He wants to be a knight- but I can see that he has some potential to be like you two... I thought that maybe you could make him change his mind? Because I don't think Joseph wants a knight as a son.."
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Mike didn't seem so keen on that idea. "We don't need another worthless kid, and he sounds like a weakling," he stated. Although it did interesst him that Vanessa seemd to liek guy. "I have no time dealing with more kids. But maybe I'll reconsider it..."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:37 pm

"Oh, come on.. He's not just another kid - He's Joseph son and your nephew.." Vanessa pouted and crossed her arms.
    "If you just make him change his mind, then-- then I can take care of the rest. Learn him stuff, and things like that"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm

[Oh boy... I'm seing Eric and Vanessa being like the villian and the villainess from 10doors....]
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 pm

"I don't cae´re who he is, as long as he's of use mayeb we'll keep him around," he shrugged.
    He raised an eyebrow at her. "If you're so desperate to have then there must be some 'bad boy' in him, or esle you wouldn't care," he said flatly, already guessing what she and Eric have been doing. "Fine. But you're not allowed to tell him our plans until I think he's good to keep around."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm

[Occ: Mahaha xD Totally xD]

"I promise, boss" She smiled at him, and it felt really good to say that again..
    "But..What are your plans? She asked carefully. When she thought about it, she didn't know why they would come back here..
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 pm

"Can't tell you the whole thing yet, but I will when you need to know," he started and walked into a nother room, waiting for her to follow him. "Firstly, me and Joseph are the same person for now, so only knows he's alive. And we're currently bodyguards for Princess Cinderella," he explnaied. "So if anyone wants to kill me, us, it wouldn't exactly be simpliest thing. And I need someone to get me information." He stopped walking and faced her again. "And that's where you come in."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Vanessa followed him closely so that she would hear every word he said, and smirked a little. It felt really good to be back.
    "I will do whatever you want me to do" She said as she stood straight.
    "One question though.. What name do you two goes under?.. "
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"Mine name," he said shortly, smirked down at the girl. He could in her eyes how much she's missed this. "So don't tell what's-his-name any of this either. He'll figure it ut by himself."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:09 pm

"Eric.." Vanessa said firmly before she nodded again so that he knew that she listened.
    "Okay.. So what will you do with Jim? Will you try to make him come over to our side?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:24 pm